Update on Karaoke Contest

Started by Hank-KKD, April 14, 2008, 02:55:48 AM

Hank-KKD

Karaoke contest rules should be up by Friday or so. At this time, we are not anticipating any major changes to the rules. For those competing for the first time, this means you will need to know two songs, one for prelims, and one for finals.

As the schedule is shaking out right now, the contest will be Friday night, with prelims and finals back-to-back.

Contest Signups are tentatively set to start the night of Sunday, May 4. We'll take 25 people via online signups and then up to 5 at-con signups.

Lar-Ki

Don't know if I can reply, if not then delete post. >,<

*Writes down date* I will make it this time! Last year was a flop in sign up. T.T

yumicchi88

Sunday May 4th, Sunday May 4th, Sunday May 4th
(trying to memorize in head)

i should just write it down in my planner... (kaki kaki "writes")

OK! GOOD TO GO!
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

pryncesslita

Ahhh....kore wa zutto matte da na... ii YO!!! ikimasHOU!!!

MAY 4TH HERE I COME!!!

GANBATTE NEE MINNA-SAN!!!  ;D :D ;) :)
GEiSHA`DX

;) :D ;D :) ^-^

God91125

Ok not gonna screw up this time! *puts on headband like Rambo* Wooo can't wait.

kuroi

yosh! Marking down May 4th, because if I don't, I know I'll forget ^^ Thanks for the heads-up! ^^
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

Hank-KKD

Just as a reminder folks- for the contest sign-ups set for this Sunday, they will start on Sunday night, probably between 10PM and midnight.

No need to camp out in front of the computer the entire day- unless you like to   ;-)

yumicchi88

Quote from: GaleWolf on May 01, 2008, 06:16:01 PM

Just as a reminder folks- for the contest sign-ups set for this Sunday, they will start on Sunday night, probably between 10PM and midnight.

No need to camp out in front of the computer the entire day- unless you like to   ;-)

That makes life so much easier!! thank you!!
now, i will jus hope i can get home by 10.

KamijoIsLove

o_o By the way everyone is jumping on the date, it makes it sound like the slots fill up within five minutes. >_<

.......they don't, do they? .__.

yumicchi88

last time it took some days to fill up, but that's maybe because we didnt know what time in the day it will open.

it better not fill up in 5 min, i have a rehearsal for a performance on sunday and donno if i can get home right at 10.

kuroi

Oh god, I hope they don't fill up in five minutes; 10PM PST is 1AM for me right now, and the computer lab closes at midnight. D: ...must pester roommate to borrow her computer. Of all days, why did my computer choose last night to explode?
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though