GaiaOnline gathering! EDIT!!!!!!

Started by Avairrianna, April 17, 2008, 10:07:44 AM

Avairrianna

ok, here's the thread for the GaiaOnline gathering I guess... *crosses fingers and hopes it works*

BTW I am NOT anyone special on Gaia! I'm not an admin, or developer or anything like that! I just wanted people to know that there IS a Gaia gathering and to know what cosplays to be on the lookout for at the gathering! ^^

EDIT: Sorry I didn't put this up before! I did in the cosplay list but not here!

EDIT 5/21/08: This is from the Gaia announcement! The Time and Location has changed. Sorry guys I had it wrong the first time! I guess I failed you all! *runs away and cries*

GaiaOnline Gathering
Sunday, May 25th, 3:00pm --  4:00pm
Exhibit Hall 1
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

AnimeEmperor

Yay for Gaia, I wonder if i'll make the gathering. Last year the game room official gathering was unpleasant, they sure moved us to a bad location. I did meet a lot of my friends, but I had already seen them anyway.

abcbadcat

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on April 17, 2008, 03:43:42 PM
Yay for Gaia, I wonder if i'll make the gathering. Last year the game room official gathering was unpleasant, they sure moved us to a bad location. I did meet a lot of my friends, but I had already seen them anyway.

I saw you over at the Gaia wheel.

The gathering was pretty lack luster this past year... I hung around in the arcade lol.

I'll be there this year but I won't be cosplaying as I never cosplay.

:P

Ino13

I missed the Gaia gathering and it made me sad. So if we can have a day for the gathering I might go to meat others.
Fanime2010 cosplays (Unless something happens):
Luke fon Fabre: Tales of the Abyss
Sync the Tempest: Tales of the Abyss
Raine Sage: Tales of Symphonia
Colette Brunel: Tales of Symphonia

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: Ino13 on April 17, 2008, 06:41:53 PM
I missed the Gaia gathering and it made me sad. So if we can have a day for the gathering I might go to meat others.
Ino you and I are going to have fun together, right, right?

mouse alchemist

I will go if there is a gathering.

Ino13

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on April 17, 2008, 07:39:04 PM

Yes, that's if we can find each other. Oh, and don't forget about Blue star_10, Almighty Brownie and my cousin!
Fanime2010 cosplays (Unless something happens):
Luke fon Fabre: Tales of the Abyss
Sync the Tempest: Tales of the Abyss
Raine Sage: Tales of Symphonia
Colette Brunel: Tales of Symphonia

Moonblossom

There is going to be an official gathering Saturday afternoon, unless it's changed. Last I heard it was in the Hilton lobby, but that's where it was supposed to be last year and got moved ><''

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: Ino13 on April 18, 2008, 06:43:16 PM
Quote from: AnimeEmperor on April 17, 2008, 07:39:04 PM

Yes, that's if we can find each other. Oh, and don't forget about Blue star_10, Almighty Brownie and my cousin!
I'm actually going to hide from you all...

vasher

Not for long, AE.  :D

This year, I am going to make a definitive list of gatherings and panels I want to hit, and by golly I'm going to stick to that.

Pika1979

if i am not busy during the gathering I will be there. I am cosplaying at Time Mage from Final Fantasy Tactics. :)

Runewitt

i shall be there, but not with bells on, because i gave them to l0che last year, since he didnt have any and said he would
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Cutie-Whitey-Head

This sounds good, i would love to cosplay as my Avi knowing i kinda working on mine anyways for fun.=3

But i don't want to do it alone X]

Cosplay:
Bleach:Hitsugaya
FOP:Wanda [Maybe]
Death Note:Near
Naruto:Kakashi/Kid[Maybe]

abcbadcat

Is anyone here going to the Gaia Baseball thing this upcoming Thursday?

I am probably going with my GF.

Roguethe

Quote from: abcbadcat on April 21, 2008, 02:15:28 PM
Is anyone here going to the Gaia Baseball thing this upcoming Thursday?

I am probably going with my GF.
I want to go, But I might get stuck with school and all :<
Looking forward to the Gaia gathering this year, totally forgot to go last year xDD

I draw sometimessss

AnimeEmperor

I will most likely not be going to the baseball thing, but it sounds like fun. I'd definitely go if I lived a little closer.

abcbadcat

I live really close but it may be raining which would suck.

userpay

I could come possibly but I wouldn't be cosplaying as my avi (although I could get something close but I don't feel like changing my avi). We need a set date and time.

Avairrianna

Yay! people are interested! But yeah, the gathering at AnimeExpo last year was amazing so I hope Fanime is good this year but I would LOVE to cosplay my avatar but I don't have time to change so yeah.....female Choji it is!

BTW My gaia name is Avairrianna if anyone wants to talk on there or just check me out! ^^
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

samcarter

I'll be at the gathering at fanime and hopfuly we wearing a new gaia avatar costume (if not my old one that I wore to the softball game tonight).  I was the one who won the gigantic Kiki >.< I hope to bring him with me to Fanime as well ^_^
Fanime 2014
* Princess Chibi Moon
* Loli Wolverine
* Loli Megaman