I am

Started by deonchan, April 24, 2008, 03:13:48 PM

Runewitt

I am going to have a long day at work today. well.. a long split shift. yeah. a long split shift.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

MyMidnightAffair

I am going to watch "Welcome to the N.H.K."

c2chaos

^ It's quite an insightful series and funny too. (^_^)

I am watching UP.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

jimsha

^ Probably the most beautiful first 15-20 minutes of a film I have ever seen (and that includes Touch of Evil).

I am going to see Eva 2.0 this weekend... even though I didn't really like any Eva iteration except for Puchi Eva, lol.
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

MyMidnightAffair

I am wondering if this feeling in my heart about that certain person means I like him.

Alyxiane

Quote from: c2chaos on January 27, 2011, 11:44:22 PM
^ It's quite an insightful series and funny too. (^_^)

I am watching UP.
I have a friend from school that really looks like Russel/Jerry. Another friend even called him Russel once. XD

I am loving my newly-cut and short hair. :D
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

ispyangie

I am in need of amusement. Wah.
Tweet @ispyangie

otakuya

I am lonely again during my graveyard shift. Anyone out there to chat with?

c2chaos

I am making egg-salad sandwiches. Oops. A bit too much salt. XP

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

MyMidnightAffair

I am going to have breakfast now.
Milk & Cereaalll
Cereal & Milk~
Cereal & Milk

ispyangie

I am sick, home alone, & in need of amusement again. D':
Tweet @ispyangie

c2chaos

^ You poor thing. I hope you get well soon.

I am hungry. I have a lot of cereal but no milk! Wth! (>_<)

Runewitt

i am trying to do stuff on my laptop but my cat keeps pushing it off to the side of the chair so she can stretch out.

ispyangie

I am being so productive today, despite being sick, I managed to finish almost all of my Zatanna cosplay.
Tweet @ispyangie

MyMidnightAffair

I am watching TBS.

c2chaos

I am playing ZHP Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman and watching Survivorman.

Runewitt

i am doing taxes

c2chaos

I am awake and unable to sleep.

Runewitt

i am relieved that i decided to give up and go somewhere to get my taxes done. i'm getting an extra $400 back... hello mr ps3..

c2chaos

I am looking wigs. :/