Official Fruits Basket '09 Gathering!!!

Started by Tabbychan, May 11, 2008, 01:38:48 PM

Captain Hook
Kristof
Russia

kagaminerin02

Kagura is finished I will definatly be ther as Kagura!  Kyo YOU BETTER BE THERE!!! Kya~
=3i luz u Kyo!<3

NeoKabookie

:o  I think I'm going to stay at home now.  NO!  It's too dangerous at home.  A journey....yes.  I'll disappear for awhile.

YAY! Congrats on finishing your costume.  I still gotta finish the strap on the back of my pants but don't worry, I'll be there.

kagaminerin02

KYAAAA KYO KUN!!!*grabs Kyo's head and bgrinds his face in to the ground* WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING MY LOVE!?*angery but loving face*

luluuxduplica1223

Hey. ^_^ I might be very quick to this, since I think I have a gathering sometime by it o.O I'm not sure, let me check, but just in case. xD

Also, Kagaminerin02, I think we have a lot of the same cosplay characters xD Lol looking at your sig. hehe XD
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

Haku_Zoi

T___T I wish you guys we're doing it on Friday. I have a good group collecting of: Hatori, Hatsuharu, Tohru, Kyo, Uo-Chan, and MYSELF as Ayame.

Sooo... yea. Sad I'm gunna miss this. I wanted to go, but Naruto + Soul Eater Gathering is on Sat, and I don't wanna change THREE times on that day.
I'm a member of Okage-Sama De~ cosplay group.

NeoKabookie

I'm sorry to hear that Haku.  If your group is still going to dress up on Friday I'll keep an eye out and with your permission get a picture.  Speaking of Naruto and Soul Eater, I've always wanted to dress up as Deathscythe however I'm doing 3 costumes already and that's my limit.  Next year... ;D

kagaminerin02 > That made me laugh as well as think of something ingenious.  Nobody has yet done a cosplay of Kyo in one of those protective bear suits.  With the amount of damage he takes from everyone, especially Kagura it would be a wise investment.  If you're not sure what a bear suit is go to the follow link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3CzYw5-qdA

kagaminerin02

HAHAHA YEAH  that would be so funny though i can still see Kagura inflicting massive damage on the poor boy though you better obe prepared because You can as Ritsu I can and probably will be full on tackle glomping you and squealing loudly.

Haku_Zoi

Quote from: NeoKabookie on May 13, 2009, 09:27:11 AM
I'm sorry to hear that Haku.  If your group is still going to dress up on Friday I'll keep an eye out and with your permission get a picture.  Speaking of Naruto and Soul Eater, I've always wanted to dress up as Deathscythe however I'm doing 3 costumes already and that's my limit.  Next year... ;D

kagaminerin02 > That made me laugh as well as think of something ingenious.  Nobody has yet done a cosplay of Kyo in one of those protective bear suits.  With the amount of damage he takes from everyone, especially Kagura it would be a wise investment.  If you're not sure what a bear suit is go to the follow link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3CzYw5-qdA

:'( I wish they moved it to friday at 10:00!!! Or any time!! Ohhhhh!!!You can ask for any pictures you want! Be sure to come up and say hiiiii!!!! ^__^

I'm being Deathsythe this year (Spirit) at the Soul eater gathering! ^^ I hope to see yours next year!! ^^
I'm a member of Okage-Sama De~ cosplay group.

NeoKabookie

Thank you Haku; the same goes for you.  I'll keep an eye out on Friday for your Fruits Basket group and on Saturday I'll see if I can swing by and check out your Deathscythe costume.  Ideas for next year :P.  Friday I'm gonna be just myself however Saturday I'll be Kyo until the Masquerade and then on Sunday I'll be Dr. Tofu with my Ranma 1/2 group.

@kagaminerin02
I prefer hugs but you can glomp me as long as you let me know in advance.  I've read lots of horror stories about glomping and truthfully I might look big and strong but I'm quite fragile.

kagaminerin02

okies I have to do that with most of my friends anyways so okies be prepared to get beaten up with kagura love though Jk ^-~

Ten

If no one is Mio Yamagishi, put me down for it? i have the summer uniform :3
Upcoming:
Cons-Yaoi con
Costumes-Taokaka
                 Miria Harvent
[email protected]!

BSaphire

Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC