Crazy thing my father saw today.

Started by Mister_E, May 16, 2008, 07:15:32 PM

Mister_E

He was on the freeway and then all of a sudden he saw this shadow over head and he looked outside and he saw this big rig and thought to himself "Oh, must of been the truck" then a short time later he was what looked like the shadow again he looked up cause there was no trucks and he was going up hill it was a Plane that was like 3-5 feet above him, he didn't know what to do, was waved to the cars behind him to slow down and the plane landed right on the freeway (there weren't many cars to begin with) It seems that the pilot ran out of fuel and couldn't make it to the small airport that was like 3 miles away had to make and emergency landing.

Now I know someone is going to saw "pics or it didn't happen" and this was today and my local paper with post it on their site tomorrow for sure and I will post the article
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

questionette

WTH?!?!?!
Let me be the first to say...woah.

I HATE PLANES, that would be my WORST NIGHTMARE

(and yes, i am one of those people that gets into a fetal position when the blue angels fly overhead)

Mister_E

Quote from: questionette on May 16, 2008, 07:30:34 PM
WTH?!?!?!

(and yes, i am one of those people that gets into a fetal position when the blue angels fly overhead)
I didn't know those people were real, and it sounds like that happens often.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

questionette

Quote from: Mister_E on May 16, 2008, 07:37:25 PM
WTH?!?!?!

It does X[

I freak out EVERY time

cappeh

hi i lav u

Mister_E

Quote from: questionette on May 16, 2008, 07:38:42 PM
Quote from: Mister_E on May 16, 2008, 07:37:25 PM
WTH?!?!?!

It does X[

I freak out EVERY time
Hmmm, all I get is the dude who broke the sound barrier flying over head every so often.

Mister_E

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Mister_E

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Trumby

There are actually stretches on a lot of the major interstates that are reinforced and a lot thicker than the normal stretches for this exact type of scenario, except that the big jumbo jets and such can land on them. Kind of neat.

Also that would be really cool to see a plane landing on the freeway.
Fanime cosplays (if I can make it..!)
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate
Kurosaki Isshin (working on it now)

Mister_E

questionette

Hahahaha I love this
Quote from: Forum Mods
News: New Rule: Pics or it didn't happen.