American Anime

Started by Dragon Ninja, May 17, 2008, 12:48:40 AM

Dragon Ninja

What do you all think of American Anime and what American Anime series do you like? Just in case you don't know, American Anime is animation from America done anime-style, some series include Avatar: The Last Airbender, Teen Titans, The Animatrix, The Boondocks, Megas XLR, Kappa Mikey, and Batman: Gotham Knight. I think American Anime is alright. (Thumbs up)

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Mizuki

Uhhhh... American anime = cartoons. I think what you mean is cartoons influenced by anime. Probably one of my favorite was Batman Beyond.

LastElixir

Chewie

Quote from: Mizuki on May 17, 2008, 12:56:54 AM
Uhhhh... American anime = cartoons. I think what you mean is cartoons influenced by anime. Probably one of my favorite was Batman Beyond.

This.

questionette

I like Avatar, but everything else is kinda...meh....

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Boooondocks! "Wus really gewd, nyigga!?". Uncle Ruckus is hilarious! xDD

iNSOMNiAC

I loved Megas XLR, and was really disappointed when it was canceled. Avatar is also pretty good, though I don't watch it very often.

...I'm not really sure how you would categorize any of these, since I consider them all cartoons, but I can see where the anime influence came from.

I also really like Storm Hawks, surprisingly. I gave it a chance, and it turned out to be really good, IMO. I don't watch much TV, but Storm Hawks is one of the few shows I enjoy watching, even though I've seen every episode they've got out so far.

JohnnyAR

I luv Megas XLR, Avatar, Teen Titans, and the Boondocks "Bitch where you at?" lol funny. I think that Kappa Mikey is pretty neat though.

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu