Forecast for Fanime

Started by heeroyuy135, May 17, 2008, 05:21:16 PM

Kimiko

omg thank you! The last few years it was tooo hot for my taste, so 70s is perfect. TOO hot weather makes me feel lazy and not want to do anything, so this will be a nice change of pace :D
2009 Costumes
Pita Ten ~ Shia
Rozen Maiden ~ Hina Ichigo
Gijinka Pokemon ~ Plusle
Salt5 ~ Abe Natsumi

NeoValkyrion

Quick, someone counter-jinx it.
"I'm here to kick ass and play card games. And I'm all out of cards."

kuroi

Oh, thank god it's not going to be triple digits. I hate hot weather with a passion (it makes me lethargic and irritable), and since I somehow seem to be continuing my trend of long-sleeve cosplays in the summer (and alternately short sleeve or sleeveless cosplays in the winter; I know, wtf), I'm really, really glad to hear that I'm not going to be melting and bitchy the entire weekend. Mid to low 70's is perfect /o/ <3
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

cappeh

Quote from: Kaura117 on May 19, 2008, 10:01:26 AM
Wait... wait. We're actually having damn near perfect weather during Fanime for once? No more of those mind-addling scorchers? Girls actually using the pool instead of hiding desperately in air-conditioned dens?

...this is gonna be the best year evar.
well, i was going to use the pool, but now that i've seen this guy's post i'm gonna tell all my girl friends that the pool party is gonna take place in my hotel bathroom >:|
hi i lav u

havok rt

Quote from: cappeh on May 20, 2008, 12:27:53 AM
Wait... wait. We're actually having damn near perfect weather during Fanime for once? No more of those mind-addling scorchers? Girls actually using the pool instead of hiding desperately in air-conditioned dens?

well, i was going to use the pool, but now that i've seen this guy's post i'm gonna tell all my girl friends that the pool party is gonna take place in my hotel bathroom >:|
Oh you're no fun. Also Thank you buddha for the decent weather!!!
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

heeroyuy135

Quote from: havok rt on May 20, 2008, 01:52:37 AM
Quote from: cappeh on May 20, 2008, 12:27:53 AM

Oh you're no fun. Also Thank you Haruhi Suzumiya for the decent weather!!!

obliviousedward

Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

narutofan17

As long as it's not too hot to cosplay I'm cool. What am I saying! It's never too hot to cosplay!!!!! XDDDDDDD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Kaura117

Quote from: narutofan17 on May 20, 2008, 03:17:38 PM
As long as it's not too hot to cosplay I'm cool. What am I saying! It's never too hot to cosplay!!!!! XDDDDDDD

It's officially too hot to cosplay when they have to cart you off via ambulance to cool you down. =P

nf33

Quote from: Kaura117 on May 20, 2008, 03:51:38 PM

It's officially too hot to cosplay when they have to cart you off via ambulance to cool you down. =P

no no that just shows your dedication and also the willingness to have few thousnd doller car ride

Kaura117

Quote from: nf33 on May 20, 2008, 04:31:45 PM

no no that just shows your dedication and also the willingness to have few thousnd doller car ride

Ha! Hahahaha! Yes, yes. Dedication. Of course, how could I have overlooked such a thing. My apologies, you're quite right.

Of course, the truly dedicated would go so far as to cosplay straight into a casket, six-feet-under. =D

PacificPikachu

THANK YOU [insert deity]!

I'm a mascot cosplayer, so I would have nearly died if it was going to be incredibly hot. I've had enough of this hot weather--today was nice up here in the foothills.

I am so happy I can go outside in my costumes without collapsing immediately.

narutofan17

Quote from: Kaura117 on May 20, 2008, 04:35:03 PM
Quote from: nf33 on May 20, 2008, 04:31:45 PM

*zombie jiraiya cosplayer* You....can't keep me...from the con...*eats brains* XDDDDD

Ha! Hahahaha! Yes, yes. Dedication. Of course, how could I have overlooked such a thing. My apologies, you're quite right.

Of course, the truly dedicated would go so far as to cosplay straight into a casket, six-feet-under. =D
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

havok rt

Chance of showers on Saturday.  :-\
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

Jelly Soup

I don't know about in San Jose, but here in Stockton, the wind is blowing like crazy.

nf33

yeah the weather has been nice but where i live up in them here hills :D the wind has as well been blowing a fair amount

abcbadcat

NBC11's five day forcast says...

Thu 58, Fri 62, Sat 64, Sun 62, Mon 61

So it should be a very plesant fanime so you can wear pretty much anything.

I am more of a winter type of person (pants and hoodys) so this type of weather is perfect.

otakuapprentice

the forecast for fanime will be AWESOME, with a slight chance of EPIC occurring throughout the weekend.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Glitch

Quote from: otakuapprentice on May 22, 2008, 02:12:08 AM
the forecast for fanime will be AWESOME, with a slight chance of EPIC occurring throughout the weekend.
Goddam you! You beat me to the joke.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Glitch on May 22, 2008, 08:26:49 AM
Quote from: otakuapprentice on May 22, 2008, 02:12:08 AM
Goddam you! You beat me to the joke.
sweet.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.