Hotel Reservation Problems???

Started by Mr Anime, May 19, 2008, 12:22:06 PM

Mr Anime

I called the Hilton about 10 minutes ago to confirm my reservation and found out that mine had somehow gotten mixed up with someone elses.  ??? They gave me the Hilton confirmation # which is different from the Fanime one and everything seems to be ok. At least I hope it is, 'cause I don't want to show up on Thursday afternoon to find out that I only have a room from Friday-Sunday.  :( Guess this is what happens when you have a generic name like I do.  :D
I'm the best at what I do. And what I do isn't very nice.

Moonblossom

I called on Friday to confirm mine, and there was no trouble. Then again, I have a ridiculously french name that starts with a Q, so when I was like "Q... U... I...-" they cut me off and were like "Quintal, Diane?" So I think I was the only person with a Q name in the entire booking for that day ;P

Mr Anime

What was strange about mine was that the person whom I was confused with did have the same last name, but a female's first name.  :P Also, they told me that I had made my reservation on May 6. That also confused me because I made my reservation WAY back in December. Maybe someone in the housing department doesn't like me.  :D
I'm the best at what I do. And what I do isn't very nice.

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

To Mr Anime,

If you have any problems e-mail Jacy Dawson and her E-mail address is located on your hotel E-mail receipt.  She is of CMR Housing and is helping Fanime with booking all the convention hotels and passing on the special room requests to them.

At the day of the convention she will be on site at Fanime registration located at the convention center to help out anyone super last minute if there is any problems with the hotel booking.

Hope this Helps.

Jason Nagal Estioko

Former 2006 E-gaming/Console Gaming Staffer
Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.