Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

AuroraDreamer

I am still concerned my cosplay dress won't come in time D:

Jerry

I was allowed to buy Boy Scout badges, but someday [if and when I have a kid] i'll go back and officially earn all the badges I got for my russel cosplay. :D

Adventure is out there!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

rubymoonIII

found out today that i have THE WORST luck with men
:'(
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Somebody

*hugs!*
Found out today that my dress is an acceptable length for the ball all around except for one spot that's about an inch and a half too short. T^T Lame...
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Runewitt

can you cover/ modify it to be acceptable?

i have two tattoos, and some people at work think i'm almost ten years older than i really am.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Somebody

I'm working on it-if nothing else I'll just try asking around home to see if any family or friends have something acceptable.  :P

I'm advertising Stage Zero's Nightly News on Saturday and Sunday night at con around 7 pm. I'll probably put more up in the proper forum later.  :D :P
Cosplay 2013

rubymoonIII

Quote from: Somebody on May 15, 2010, 11:35:36 PM
*hugs!*
Found out today that my dress is an acceptable length for the ball all around except for one spot that's about an inch and a half too short. T^T Lame...
>w< im not going to the B&W ball :/ no date no dress
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

robina

just got reminded by u guys that there's a ball - damn! me have no dress or date either

Somebody

A group of forum members are trying to meet up there and hang out and be each other's partners you know...
I think the thread is Black and White Ball Forum Frenzy, or something like that xP
Cosplay 2013

michiko nakano

^ yeah you don't need a partner, there will be plenty of people there looking for someone to dance with.  Also you can crossdress, just wear a spiffy slacks/shirt/vest outfit or something

Ironically, my dance partner from my ballet company is coming on sunday to go to the ball with me... but i don't have a dress yet!  or crossdressing clothes!

hikarihoshi28

I just found out that I've been to the largest and smallest countries in the world. Weird. O_o

Lol and I'm going to the ball with my cousin, who very kindly accepted my invitation seeing as there's no way I'm up to finding a date. XD

ELDEMONIO

I may go to teh ball but at the saem time I want to go to the concerts.WHy!!!! :'(

rubymoonIII

still not going to the ball  not because i dont have a partner but because bleh lazyness
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

BrightHeart76

Bought my Black and White Ball gown for $7.50 today.  And it's perfect.   :D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

AngelWings

Spent 9x that on a wig. Over half of which was shipping. T-T
I probably won't go to the ball. I'm way too excited about LM.C. So unless the concert ends early enough for me to head back to room, change, and get to ball it's not happening. But it's worth it!!!! Just in case I am bringing ball appropriate clothing though.

Jerry

i spent alot more on my cosplay this year too, but I'm hoping I can wear it for a few years... assuming that the character will be recognizable for a while :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

rubymoonIII

ALL my cosplays this year are all from video games
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

AuroraDreamer

I have been told that I tend to pick the most annoying characters from anime/video game to cosplay as. =/

ELDEMONIO

I may have to call in sick on friday since I work that day and fanime kicks off next week. I asked for the wrong days off but luckyly I work early so it's all good. ;D