Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

Jerry

Quote from: Somebody on August 02, 2010, 09:41:17 PM
I just pre-ordered Hetalia season 1 on DVD. ;D
And yes Jerry, you're a good friend xD :)

we should try to hang out again soon then. we need to plan!

technically there is no "end of summer" for me... cuz ive been working this entire time.
but i admit my social life is gonna go away once all my friends go back to school.

that im not looking forward too :P  :-[
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Somebody

Quote from: Jerry on August 03, 2010, 12:32:35 PM

technically there is no "end of summer" for me... cuz ive been working this entire time.
but i admit my social life is gonna go away once all my friends go back to school.

As much as I want to jump up and say YEAH! I haven't been able to get together at all with anyone because I'm not able to get out much from the nest much yet >~<" And it looks like my group probably won't be staffing Fanime this year, but we don't know yet. If nothing else though, we'll go as attendees. (In my case, if senior trip doesn't get in the way xP)

I typically have no form of social life over the summer, and little outside of my anime club during school. I'm hoping to change that though xP
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Alyxiane

Quote from: Somebody on August 03, 2010, 11:21:44 PM
Quote from: Jerry on August 03, 2010, 12:32:35 PM

As much as I want to jump up and say YEAH! I haven't been able to get together at all with anyone because I'm not able to get out much from the nest much yet >~<" And it looks like my group probably won't be staffing Fanime this year, but we don't know yet. If nothing else though, we'll go as attendees. (In my case, if senior trip doesn't get in the way xP)

I typically have no form of social life over the summer, and little outside of my anime club during school. I'm hoping to change that though xP
Eh. I'm kind of the same. Or rather, I actually do have options of who to hang out with if I just asked but I don't want to associate with them now since they end up super annoying. Case in point, I need new friends during the next school year. >__>
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

NerdyBirdAsh

I still haven't made any friends after starting college . :c
Or none at the school, I should say.
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

Jerry

Quote from: ash_chan on August 04, 2010, 11:16:33 AM
I still haven't made any friends after starting college . :c
Or none at the school, I should say.

dont let that discourage you, its not always like in tv shows or anime that you make 'instant' friends...
besides thats more of a convention or forum thing nowadays. ;)

c2chaos

I hope to become a teacher one day--amongst other things.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

I really want my life to change. I hate feeling like I really don't have anything going right for me. =/

Alyxiane

Jerry

i hope you ladies [ AuroraDreamer & Alyxiane ] feel better. times like this i could be a inspirational speaker or event coordinator so that i can throw parties and cool events for nerds who feel down on their luck.

that and i kinda need the funds or win the lottery first to help all those in need- im broke to, but i make the most of what i got.

You ladies should do the same - no offense, but all this "woe is me" stuff is kinda a downer. That, and it seems like its all some girls talk about- it gets a bit tiresome after a point...   :-\

You gotta believe [things will get better!]

Just DO something to change your situation, just commenting/complaining about it - isnt gonna change anything.   :-[

c2chaos

This song is dedicated to Miss AuroraDreamer and Miss Alyxiane.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: c2chaos on August 05, 2010, 04:13:14 PM

Wow, it has been awhile since I heard this.

I'm feeling slightly better today, except I lost my Pokewalker helping with the set up of Kin Yoobi :(

Alyxiane

Quote from: c2chaos on August 05, 2010, 04:13:14 PM

A song older than I am! (Therefore, I never heard of it before.) That's enough to make me smile. xD

Bf went as far as telling me to block/unfriend people on Facebook and stay away from certain people in the last month. So to unblock them and putting them on my friends list once again, I feel like it's a step on the right track. Provided that said bf doesn't lash out on me for it but I can protect myself and be a better person.

c2chaos

I am glad you two are feeling a little better.

I watched something immensely disgusting recently. It thought: If you've you've seen it once, you've seen it all but...the internet is surprisingly vile. :P

Barnes

I bought a usb mouse yesterday, but I'll have to return it: it's not working on my laptop  :(
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

c2chaos

I went volunteering today for my local Kiwanis organization and they asked me to become a member since their president will be resigning and moving to Oklahoma.

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: c2chaos on August 07, 2010, 07:57:38 PM
I went volunteering today for my local Kiwanis organization and they asked me to become a member since their president will be resigning and moving to Oklahoma.
Awesome. Kiwanis are fun people. lol

I am in Circle K which is like the college version of Kiwanis. Which was why I burned completely today at Kin Yoobi, cki event. :(

c2chaos

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on August 07, 2010, 10:34:23 PM
Quote from: c2chaos on August 07, 2010, 07:57:38 PM
Awesome. Kiwanis are fun people. lol

I am in Circle K which is like the college version of Kiwanis. Which was why I burned completely today at Kin Yoobi, cki event. :(
Circle K...?

so I googled it...

CKI. I never knew that Kiwanians had a collegiate branch. I knew about Key Club in high school and truthfully, I've never been to Key Club nor was I ever interested because I thought it was just full of snotty preppy people but that was when I was young and naive. Had I known what it was...it would have made no difference because it feels like my joining Kiwanis was fated. However, it would have made me a sooner open-minded person. I think I'm officially the youngest member in my area. Also, I find it funny how the secretary is Chairman of the community college here but there is no CKI...I think I'll ask him why that is.

PinkHairSasuke

I have a full week this week and it's gonna suck except for Friday when I go to the Winchester Mystery House

c2chaos

^I've always wanted to go there when I was kid and now...I want to go as badly as ever because I've never gone.

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on August 09, 2010, 05:54:00 PM
I have a full week this week and it's gonna suck except for Friday when I go to the Winchester Mystery House
Lucky, I have been trying to go there.

I have 21 more days till I am in Florida :D