Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

MyMidnightAffair

Barnes

I didn't like the K-On! anime (1st season) that much, but I do have a soft spot for Mugi.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

c2chaos

^ YES!!! I'm not the only one! Someone, sees what I see!

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

PinkHairSasuke

I'm looking for someone to do a cosplay with and my search is totally fail currently lol

MelloMonk

i can not figure out how to fly the helicopter in multiplayer mode in bad company 1 (PS3)...and it is driving me insane ???

PinkHairSasuke

AuroraDreamer

I'm pretty sure I just confirmed that almost all roommates in fact disliked me. Other then Maki...

Jerry

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on August 25, 2010, 09:00:59 PM
I'm pretty sure I just confirmed that almost all roommates in fact disliked me. Other then Maki...

Cheer up, unless you got an epic roommate horror story all is not lost. Hang in there k? :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: Jerry on August 26, 2010, 08:49:08 AM
Quote from: AuroraDreamer on August 25, 2010, 09:00:59 PM

Cheer up, unless you got an epic roommate horror story all is not lost. Hang in there k? :D
No horror, just odd stories usually involving Halo and dinner conversations...  lol

PinkHairSasuke

Alyxiane

I went through psychiatric treatment in 7th grade and skipped school several times. I was prescribed antidepressants but stopped only after a month of taking them.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

AuroraDreamer

I am going to Disneyworld next Wensday, then I am going to Nan Desu Kan for the third time :D

Barnes

Today I finished Samurai Champloo (took me long enough) and Murder Princess. Maybe I'll finish on more anime before I start school tomorrow.

EDIT: Early this morning (5am) I went to the bathroom. Then I did my business. But suddenly, I felt a little bit dizzy. So I sat on the toilet to rest my head. However, I began to black out, and felt too weak to move myself for maybe a minute. When I got myself up, I opened my eyes and everything was still pitch black.  :o Depending on my instinct, I went back to my room to rest in my bed. By the time I got there, I could see again, hearing ringing in my ears. I went back to sleep, feeling sweaty.
I told mom later on: she will help me make a doctor appointment when she gets home.
Yay, Haruko.

PinkHairSasuke

My friend thinks I'll look like John Cena if I keep working out as much as I do :P

MyMidnightAffair

I bought a black dress to use as a start for the HIMM Maid outfit. <:3
*excited*

PinkHairSasuke

I find Alberto Del Rio very inspirational to children everywhere

AuroraDreamer

I will be gone for a week :D
DisneyWorld till the 8th
Nan Desu Kan till the 14th
YAY

DentyneIce408

@Barnes I can think of only 2 reasons you experienced that situation; either fatigue and overworked or not enough blood... But still you're lucky you didn't fall and hit something. Unlike what happened to me several times >_< Got rushed to the hospital most of the time.

I'm finally used to the summer heat and sun light. ^_^
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Barnes

Quote from: DentyneIce408 on September 01, 2010, 11:33:29 AM
@Barnes I can think of only 2 reasons you experienced that situation; either fatigue and overworked or not enough blood... But still you're lucky you didn't fall and hit something. Unlike what happened to me several times >_< Got rushed to the hospital most of the time.

I'm finally used to the summer heat and sun light. ^_^

Hmm, maybe I'll find out next Tuesday.

Then again, I'm getting fed up with Kaiser Permanente (sp?) for personal reasons.
Yay, Haruko.

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.