Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

Somebody

I always seem to catch a cold this time of year.... T^T
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Barnes

I have a lot to think about, but so little to say. Anyone else get that feeling?  ???
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

c2chaos

^ I sure do!

I usually come up with good ideas but they often get beaten out by time and unappreciation.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Alyxiane

Quote from: Somebody on September 02, 2010, 06:40:18 AM
I always seem to catch a cold this time of year.... T^T
It seems like nearly half of the people I know in school alone are at least a little sick. My guard alone had at least two missing the past week due to illness. O.o
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Somebody

(Happy Birthday early C2! :D)
I usually debate with myself every time I post to see if I really should post. I lost this time. xD
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Alyxiane

Barnes

Yay, Haruko.

Alyxiane

Hadn't been for my laziness, I would definitely be the overachiever in school.

(Teacher: "Here's a piece of paper with a blank doll with a shirt and pants. Decorate/write stuff on it, color it, make it look like you, and present it to the class either in English, Spanish, or even Spanglish. Simple, fun, and an easy A. It should not take much time to do it."

Me: *Finding herself spending an hour or two on the paper doll when it should only take 20-30 minutes.* Maybe it's because of the creative freedom. OTL)

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: c2chaos on September 03, 2010, 10:52:04 PM
My birthday is tomorrow.

Happy B-day Chaos! =D

I am a bridesmaid for my cousin's wedding. :o

Boba

Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

Alyxiane

Why yes. There's times where I just hate my life.... :/

Barnes

After finishing GaoGaiGar Final, I guess the next anime that I'll finish will be Gunbuster.
Yay, Haruko.

MyMidnightAffair

Alyxiane

The effort I've done means nothing to him even if it's been seriously drastic. He feels the same way towards me. He's the true victim while I'm the abuser. There's no way for him thinking otherwise. I treated him like crap even when it was unintentional so I deserved it anyway.

I don't like slow forums. It seems so ... empty and sad for me. >:

c2chaos

^ It's slow because I'm not around as much. I've been Playing Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. :P

I think I'm getting dragged into something that's like a minefield. The worst part is that I'm not alone.

MyMidnightAffair

I have a feeling that my friend that I thought I loved so much, no longer cares as much for me.

AuroraDreamer

Right now I am taking pleasure in the misfortune of another, but then I also feel bad for doing that. =/ Mixed Feelings

Alyxiane

I've begun inflicting pain on him during my temper tantrums this week. I must stop it before it gets too late. :'(

c2chaos

^ It sounds like every step forward you take is another five steps back.

Hot Cheetos are my favorite snacks.