Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

EJAY420

Most Impressive.

c2chaos

Quote from: Alyxiane on February 09, 2011, 10:38:48 PM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on February 09, 2011, 08:45:53 PM
FUKKIRETA.. is one of my fav. viral songs.
Doing that dance/movement is a lot harder to be consistent with than one can think. *has done it before*
Agreed and agreed. XD

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

otakuya

ELDEMONIO

I hate people who like a class too much.Like if you like it,don't agree on everything and then use that as an answer.Disagree at least for once! >:(

jimsha

Quote from: ♔Apple♔ on February 09, 2011, 12:20:52 AM
Quote from: jimsha on February 08, 2011, 01:08:17 PM
Quote from: ♔Apple♔ on February 08, 2011, 10:42:30 AM

I'm a bigger fan of old school anime from the 80's and 90's like Project A-ko and Sailor Moon than the cliche crap that we have today. All the stories seem the same to me now.

Project A-ko was my gateway anime. When I finally found the soundtrack in college I listened the crap outta it!
You have the soundtrack?? WANT. <3 <3 <3

Random fact: my birthday is tomorrow. ^^

I... actually have two copies of the Project A-ko soundtrack. ^^; The one I got in college was the Japanese release, and then when I got the DVD box set it was packaged with the first volume.

And happy birthday! xD
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

Koinuchan

The only time I'm ever allowed to be myself is at Fanime.

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: c2chaos on February 09, 2011, 11:23:16 PM
Quote from: Alyxiane on February 09, 2011, 10:38:48 PM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on February 09, 2011, 08:45:53 PM
FUKKIRETA.. is one of my fav. viral songs.
Doing that dance/movement is a lot harder to be consistent with than one can think. *has done it before*
Agreed and agreed. XD
I second this.
It's actually a pretty ok workout. : x

I have a strong liking for silk kimonos.

Runewitt

i just picked up Call of Duty 3 and Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for PS3 on my way home from work.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Alyxiane

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

c2chaos

Quote from: Koinuchan on February 10, 2011, 01:57:01 PM
The only time I'm ever allowed to be myself is at Fanime.
That's terrible! You should be allowed to be yourself at least 24 hours a day!

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

MyMidnightAffair

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Barnes

I don't like to slap random Japanese adjectives into my sentences.

EDIT: I don't mind saying names, verbs maybe, but I don't wanna say something like "blah blah kawaii this..." I don't know how to explain why it bothers me >.<
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

MyMidnightAffair

EvilBunnyKid

Going through a hard time with my beloved best friend Daisy-dog.  She has Diabities and Im not sure if I can afford to take care of her...

Alyxiane

^ I'm sorry to hear that. :( I pray the best to you and Daisy.

I made a facebook account for cosplaying purposes. Why? Cosplay/fangirl life =/= real life. It gets too messy if they intervene too much. @_@;

EJAY420

Most Impressive.

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Alyxiane on February 12, 2011, 02:01:13 PM
^ I'm sorry to hear that. :( I pray the best to you and Daisy.

I made a facebook account for cosplaying purposes. Why? Cosplay/fangirl life =/= real life. It gets too messy if they intervene too much. @_@;

I did the same. :)

Alyxiane

I'm a total cynic when it comes to Valentine's day. Main reason being, I'm a sour lonely girl with a fragile heart. :P

jimsha

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on February 12, 2011, 04:17:20 PM
Quote from: Alyxiane on February 12, 2011, 02:01:13 PM
I did the same. :)
I don't cosplay, but yeah, I have an account just for con friends/people I've photographed. :D

Of course, right now there's like 3 people on it. D:

And they never post on my Wall. DX

( ↓ clicky the linky, lol)

@Alyxiane: Today's Valentine's Day? It's Independence Day for me. ;)
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^