Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

c2chaos

^ Hopefully, it's nothing serious.

After having to give my two chickens, I have decided to raise fishes! I bought two koi fishes, 3 black moors, and 2 plecos and settled them in a big fish with a bunch of guppies my sister had just got.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

jimsha

I actually had to watch this a few times and I'm sure I still missed a bunch of references: http://www.buzzfeed.com/lambrini/can-you-spot-the-references-iyz
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

Alyxiane

Quote from: c2chaos on February 18, 2011, 03:09:44 AM
^ Hopefully, it's nothing serious.

After having to give my two chickens, I have decided to raise fishes! I bought two koi fishes, 3 black moors, and 2 plecos and settled them in a big fish with a bunch of guppies my sister had just got.
I think you were trying to say pond? XD

But fishies are still cool! (I'm a bit of an aquatic/mermaid nut. :O)
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

otakuya

PinkHairSasuke

My nose is annoying me so much with it's stuffiness  :-\

MyMidnightAffair

I have not coughed in 2 hours... this is a miracle!

Runewitt

i have decided that smirnoff twisted orange does not belong in our liquor cabinet.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

otakuya

Alyxiane

I should get started on my cosplays. Like, NOW. ><;

MyMidnightAffair

I like imagining myself as an amazing violist and pianist and singer and...

c2chaos

I'm rocking out in my Hoshi t-shirt right now. lol. XD

Alyxiane

I get so restless whenever I'm VERY BORED. I also feel like I'm destined to waste away into nothing since I'm just sitting like a useless blob for the most part. = =;

c2chaos

I've always been somewhat of a tech-savvy person, but not a phone-tech-savvy one. I'm getting so indecisive. Which phone should I get!?! (>o<)
Quote from: Alyxiane on February 20, 2011, 06:09:20 PM
I get so restless whenever I'm VERY BORED. I also feel like I'm destined to waste away into nothing since I'm just sitting like a useless blob for the most part. = =;
You mean like Rapunzel?

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: c2chaos on February 20, 2011, 05:58:11 PM

May I see? Hoshi's so cool. C:

I am on s hoe hunt for military ( or faux) boots.

Alyxiane

Quote from: c2chaos on February 20, 2011, 11:00:07 PM
I've always been somewhat of a tech-savvy person, but not a phone-tech-savvy one. I'm getting so indecisive. Which phone should I get!?! (>o<)
Quote from: Alyxiane on February 20, 2011, 06:09:20 PM
You mean like Rapunzel?
Perhaps. ;o (I just need to grow out my hair. XD)

I found a dress for my school's winter formal! Now to buy that darn ticket. o.o

c2chaos

I've decided that I'm going to get an HTC EVO 4G but I can't decide whether I should get the Shift or the regular one. (>_<)
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on February 20, 2011, 11:23:13 PM
Quote from: c2chaos on February 20, 2011, 05:58:11 PM

May I see? Hoshi's so cool. C:

I am on s hoe hunt for military ( or faux) boots.
As soon as I find my camera. :/

otakuya

MyMidnightAffair

I'm a little obsessed with Star Driver.
Just a little.

Alyxiane

Again on the topic of me being a useless blob. I think it's a good description of me because I feel like I'm nothing but trouble and wasting money and space in the family.

Yes, I'm in my depressive state right now. How am I in need of service?