Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

PinkHairSasuke

Alyxiane

I hate myself. Sorry guys. May not go to Fanime after all. Have fun.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

MyMidnightAffair

Must finish my last 2 cosplays today. (Just small cosplay edits)

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Alyxiane

What I'm going to do to pass the time and not be at Fanime? Play this game:
If a tear falls out I punch myself 5 times on the face. If I can't stop crying then a full minute nonstop of punches to said face.

There's nothing to blame except towards myself. Nothing to be sorry about either.

c2chaos

Now, doing that won't help you. That would just make it tragically ironic if your parents were to agree to let you come later on the weekend after all that. Instead think of what hope there may be left and negotiate with your parents. Like: "I will do super-extra chores, if you let me go.  I'll bring (so-and-so) and answer my phone whenever you call me while I'm there. My curfew will be at 7:00PM and I won't be late for when you pick me up!"

Or things like that.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

DentyneIce408

Quote from: Alyxiane on May 27, 2011, 09:16:10 AM
Play this game:
If a tear falls out I add 5 cents in a jar. If I can't stop crying then for a full minute I'll put a stack of dollar bills inside the jar.

Fixed!

Every time I eat alot I need to take a short nap.
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Runewitt

Someone took my badge with them and i cant get into any of the halls until they come back.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

questionette

As I was walking by the protesters yesterday, one of them was shouting mean things in our direction and I joked with my friends about cosplaying as one and then flashing everyone (TOTAL JOKE, I would never do that for several reasons.  Also i was talking directly to my friend, not declaring the fact that i would do that.  ALSO, we were giggling about it, in a clearly nonserious way.) and the guy turned to me and said "what foul satan worshipping women this place spawns!" D: im sorry crazy protester...it was a joke i swear im not that bad of a person, not that youd ever believe that because i dont worship like you do >:(

Alyxiane

So uhh... my emo self-harm phase got over pretty quick after my last post. I went to Fanime after all and it was BOSS.

Sorry for causing major concern on my fellow forum buddies. It was really unnecessary for me to do that. >o<;

PinkHairSasuke

I spent tons of money on the Excel Saga and Pokemon DVDs

MyMidnightAffair

chifunii

With 3 final projects due the Tuesday after con, I spent Fanime weekend...at Fanime.
Crying rn.
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: chifunii on May 30, 2011, 08:00:24 PM
With 3 final projects due the Tuesday after con, I spent Fanime weekend...at Fanime.
Crying rn.

My friend is in the same situation as you.

My future cosplays consist of more boys than girls.

chifunii

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 30, 2011, 08:01:45 PM
Crying rn.

Perhaps your friend agrees with me that it was all worth it? :)

I see myself as as really shy person, but recently my friends have declared that I if I were a color, I would be red. Justification? "Passion, intensity, confidence." My reaction: Nuuu...

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: chifunii on May 30, 2011, 10:14:50 PM
Crying rn.

I see myself as as really shy person, but recently my friends have declared that I if I were a color, I would be red. Justification? "Passion, intensity, confidence." My reaction: Nuuu...

She sure does. :D

I wish these wangsters in my neighbourhood would just move.

chifunii

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 30, 2011, 10:20:49 PM
Crying rn.

The two of us will pull through tonight and rise up above the battlefield triumphant, capes billowing in the wind (?lol)

I find it odd to meet a guy one day and be officially a couple less than 48h later (read: without knowing even his last name).

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: chifunii on May 30, 2011, 10:35:41 PM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 30, 2011, 10:20:49 PM
Crying rn.

The two of us will pull through tonight and rise up above the battlefield triumphant, capes billowing in the wind (?lol)

I find it odd to meet a guy one day and be officially a couple less than 48h later (read: without knowing even his last name).

Congrats on meeting a new man. ^^ And yes, let's procrastinate together.

I thought this project would only take 10 minutes. It's been an hour.

PinkHairSasuke

I'm already planning for next year's cosplays, cosplay groups, and much more. Man I'm getting complicated.

Alyxiane

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on May 31, 2011, 06:21:11 AM
I'm already planning for next year's cosplays, cosplay groups, and much more. Man I'm getting complicated.
Aiyah same here. Mostly for me is getting the money to do all this. (Time for getting a job and saving up! >o<)