So who is heading out this morning?

Started by Mister_E, May 22, 2008, 12:22:46 AM

Mister_E

So I can punch you in the face for showing up before me? Kidding!

But who is heading out now or in like a few hours?
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Dragon Ninja

I'm leaving at about Noon and will be there in about 5 hours.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

AnimeEmperor

I plan to show up around 3pm. Honestly I wouldn't mind showing up now, but there's just no point in it.

M

Funny you mention that because some of the staffers are already here setting things up and making sure that everything is working 100% :)
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on May 22, 2008, 01:02:54 AM
I plan to show up around 3pm. Honestly I wouldn't mind showing up now, but there's just no point in it.

You can be just like the mervyn's lady. Stay in front of the con center and go "OPEN, OPEN, OPEN, OPEN" lol XD
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Mister_E

Quote from: MPLe on May 22, 2008, 01:06:12 AM
Funny you mention that because some of the staffers are already here setting things up and making sure that everything is working 100% :)
Well I know that some staffers are showing up early, becasue there is no way in Hell that I would set up if I was a non-staffer.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

otakuapprentice

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on May 22, 2008, 01:07:26 AM

You can be just like the mervyn's lady. Stay in front of the con center and go "OPEN, OPEN, OPEN, OPEN" lol XD

LOL; i'll probably arrive sometime around 5 or 6pm.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Mister_E

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on May 22, 2008, 01:07:26 AM

I'd press my face on the door and breathe through OR do something out of Dawn of the Dead 2004 and get a bunch of other cosplayers and press up againist the glass and Scratch and moan.

cappeh

heullllllllllllllllllll no dude

i have a chem final at 12 lol
hi i lav u

Nosferatu

I'm already in the area, but I have to pick up my friends at 3 at the train station and get all my stuff together. Getting in line for badge pick-up around 5. :)
Fanime 2014: Mass Effect fem!Shep still incomplete. No cosplay this year.

Mister_E

Quote from: cappeh on May 22, 2008, 01:20:21 AM

Hell with Chem finals!

Kandybar

I hope to make it to the convention center ~5:30.  I wanted to be there at 4 but my friends are laaame and are working til 5.  (Plus I forgot to print out my postcard so I have to go home between work and Fanime anyway.)

Enkai

We considered leaving today and staying with my fiancee's mom near Palo Alto tonight, but there are quite a few things preventing us.  Number one being my homework load that I need to turn in before tomorrow morning.  Number 2 is because not all of us from our group could go up today, so none (I think) of us are so we can have one last masquerade practice session before the con.  Number 3 is because I'm not all done with my last minute costume stuff, and I'm not dragging my sewing machine with me.  XD

We'll be hitting up the grocery store for con food tomorrow morning and hopefully on the road before 9:15.  It's about a 3 1/2 hour drive from where I am.

jemz

Quote from: MPLe on May 22, 2008, 01:06:12 AM

Oh, those poor Division Heads...
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

FanFicGuru

I'm going with a friend to Smart and Final to get snacks/drinks for our hotel room, and then my sisters and I will probably be at the convention center around 4 PM. Then we'll hang out for a bit.

Yay! Fanime is here OMG!
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Mr Anime

I'll be leaving around 10 a.m. and should be there around 3 p.m. But that all depends on how traffic is and how many times I get pulled over by the C.H.P.  :D
I'm the best at what I do. And what I do isn't very nice.

cappeh

Quote from: Mister_E on May 22, 2008, 01:22:17 AM

Hell with Chem finals!
butbut but

i have a chance at an A in that class ;~;!
hi i lav u

Trumby

My plane leaves at 11:20am..about to head out to the airport. See you all at con ^-^
Fanime cosplays (if I can make it..!)
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate
Kurosaki Isshin (working on it now)

Avairrianna

I'm leaving here about 1 or 2 when my boyfriend gets off work them us and our two friends have a 4 hours drive (according to MapQuest) to Con so hopefully we make it before the lines close for badge pick up today!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Mister_E

Quote from: cappeh on May 22, 2008, 08:42:03 AM
Quote from: Mister_E on May 22, 2008, 01:22:17 AM

Hell with Chem finals!
butbut but

i have a chance at an A in that class ;~;!
HELL NO IF YOU DON'T GO TO THAT CON RIGHT NOW I WILL FIND YOU AND YELL IN YOUR EAR TILL IT ENDS!!!