A should be easy to answer registraition question

Started by Kawaii_the_ULTRA_chibi, May 24, 2008, 10:22:36 AM

Kawaii_the_ULTRA_chibi

Okay, so I see a lot of people worried about not having a state I.D. and not going with there parents. I was wondering whats the deal if you are going with a parent. Im 14 years old and after begging my Mom she says she'll take me im just going sunday (Tommarow) I have no I.D. I was wondering since I have a parent what does that mean do I just bring my student I.D. ?

P.S. I didnt figure out I was going tell thursday so If my question has already been asked sorry. But could someone please answer even though most people are at the con right now.
Best Anime ever: Ojamajo Doremi

SOawesomeness

Well, hey, if you have any questions like this, I think it'd be better if you e-mail registration personally to get this all sorted out. (:
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Kawaii_the_ULTRA_chibi

I was thinking of it but I dont think registraion would be able to get back to me on time. (I was gona almost all day doing a play.) And I just figured someone must have been in a similair situation and that I didnt want to bug registration during the con.
Best Anime ever: Ojamajo Doremi

milki

Yes, with your parent, student id should be sufficient (dont quote me, only from what I've seen)