Bleach Gathering 2011 (You're Invited to Aizen's Birthday Bonanza!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 17, 2009, 03:01:46 PM

How did you like the 2010 gathering?

awesome! 8D
20 (42.6%)
it was alright /=
5 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (2.1%)
didn't go
21 (44.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Neliel on September 23, 2010, 09:35:57 PM
if i can pull it off and dont suddenly change my mind i might be doing ch. 420 ichigo :D

I like that version of Ichigo best. :]
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

ININ

The Arabian Nights eps was lol!  I see Kimu with another gag shot idea up her sleeve; fortunately, it doesn't involve Shiro-chan p:>

I might as well post I'm cosplaying Hitsugaya for next year ^__^

fanime_lo-ve

I hope Bleach isn't really going to be ending soon. There's still so many questions that need to be answered, and I'm also curious about Ichigo's mom too. I want to learn more about this world. I also want to know what this means for Ichigo too!?! Is this really the END!?!?
[/color]
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Eliteslayer

Nah, if it was the end, it would be announced that it's ending soon. Plus, if the bleeped-out interviews from the back of some data book are any indication, Kubo's got plans for the future.

Tho' if he did end it right now, with so many unanswered questions, well, that would be the biggest troll move of all.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

fanime_lo-ve

@ Eliteslayer- GAWD. I sure hope you're right. I will cry for a week from brain overload or something in that nature. When do you think it will end? Not for another year I hope. (Wishful thinking on my part.)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

kimu

Quote from: ININ on September 30, 2010, 12:14:09 PM
The Arabian Nights eps was lol!  I see Kimu with another gag shot idea up her sleeve; fortunately, it doesn't involve Shiro-chan p:>

I might as well post I'm cosplaying Hitsugaya for next year ^__^

hmm...is that so?
I am not caught up on the anime, so not sure what this is about, but clearly I must find out...? ;)
And if going to bring Santa-san back, well, I'm sure I'll come up with a new twist for that, too!

It's sad to admit this but I finished uploading my Bleach pics for Fanime on my photobucket. I didn't have much to add, there's just a few new ones.
(It's been a busy con summer season, I'm so far behind on pics.)
http://s942.photobucket.com/albums/ad266/kimu_cosplay/Fanime%2010%20Bleach/

Yuu

Quote from: Eliteslayer on September 30, 2010, 10:01:07 PM
Nah, if it was the end, it would be announced that it's ending soon. Plus, if the bleeped-out interviews from the back of some data book are any indication, Kubo's got plans for the future.

Tho' if he did end it right now, with so many unanswered questions, well, that would be the biggest troll move of all.

I know that A LOT of people would show up at Kubo's door with torches and pitchforks if this were the end.  And yes, I recall the interview saying there was one arc left. I
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Eliteslayer

From what everyone's been saying, Kubo's got two more arcs left before the end, which will take at least a few more years to complete, so we've still got a ways to go.

Wait a minute... does this mean we'll be seeing villains even more broken then Aizen? Is that even possible?
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

fanime_lo-ve

I'm falling even deeper in love with Bleach with each passing chapter. <3 <3 I love BLEACH.
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Yuu

Quote from: Eliteslayer on October 07, 2010, 11:56:18 AM
From what everyone's been saying, Kubo's got two more arcs left before the end, which will take at least a few more years to complete, so we've still got a ways to go.

Wait a minute... does this mean we'll be seeing villains even more broken then Aizen? Is that even possible?

This chapter just made me love Aizen more but if he does escape and is the villain yet again I'll be -I wont say disappointed. After last weeks chapter NOTHING could possibly disappoint me anymore- I guess...uninterested. We've seen the same damned thing for past 30 or so chapters. I'd really like to see something new.

Yuu

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on October 07, 2010, 06:55:37 PM
I'm falling even deeper in love with Bleach with each passing chapter. <3 <3 I love BLEACH.

I've had the exact opposite opinion. After the ONE battle i was looking forward to for nearly a year ended up not happening I pretty much lost all faith in humanity..then I saw
Still not happy with the rest of it though. *pouts with Wakame plushy*

Oops dble posted. Well\ it's just..defiance for..sucky..writing yah! How you like that Kubo!! He's totally crying about it.

ToshiX

3 - 4 years to be exact for the last 3 Arcs left with Bleach
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

MokurenTattoo

Kurosaki Ichigo, the form before Final Getsuga Tenshou. <3
2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

Yukari Kaiba

hey guys!
sorry I've been a bit MIA, busy with school and work and all. But I have been told a fun little tidbit of info that you guys might find amusing ;D
It's been brought to my attention that the day that the day we're holding the gathering next year, Sunday May 29, is AIZEN'S BIRTHDAY.

Thought you guys would find that entertaining XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on October 21, 2010, 12:32:25 AM
hey guys!
sorry I've been a bit MIA, busy with school and work and all. But I have been told a fun little tidbit of info that you guys might find amusing ;D
It's been brought to my attention that the day that the day we're holding the gathering next year, Sunday May 29, is AIZEN'S BIRTHDAY.

I knew that, but never said anything because mine is the 30th and I didn't want to be overshadowed by a fictional character ( awesome as he is)  I would have gotten away with ti if it weren't for you meddling fans. *shakes fist*

Se'ously, I'm glad. All of my friends share birthdays with some amazing character except me. Having Aizens so close is better than sharing the actual date with some crappy character yah?

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on October 10, 2010, 12:40:15 AM
3 - 4 years to be exact for the last 3 Arcs left with Bleach

Nah, I meant 'nearly a year' since we new the battle with Yammy was going to happen. Though I guess yoru technically correct.

..and goddammit this double post was not my fault. Stupid nails hit some key accident  *grumble*

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Yuu on October 24, 2010, 04:09:58 PM
hey guys!

I knew that, but never said anything because mine is the 30th and I didn't want to be overshadowed by a fictional character ( awesome as he is)  I would have gotten away with ti if it weren't for you meddling fans. *shakes fist*

Se'ously, I'm glad. All of my friends share birthdays with some amazing character except me. Having Aizens so close is better than sharing the actual date with some crappy character yah?

I share a birthday with Hinamori, but I wouldn't call her an amazing character (but thats just me XD lol)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on October 24, 2010, 04:47:03 PM
Quote from: Yuu on October 24, 2010, 04:09:58 PM
hey guys!

I share a birthday with Hinamori, but I wouldn't call her an amazing character (but thats just me XD lol)

*Sets sympathetic hand on your shoulder, shaking head* I am so, so sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do?

Hinamori is my least fave character next to Iichigo. That's an accomplishment.

fanime_lo-ve

YAY! Bleach looks good right now! It doesn't look like it gonna end any time soon like I thought it was going to. XD I'm so happy!
It looks even more interesting too! YAY -dances around room-
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

ToshiX

Crap...ignore this one its late so ya
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???