Kill Bill

Started by Mew, October 13, 2003, 05:45:02 PM

Mew

Watch this movie!

O-Ren's flashback was animated [by Production IG] and it was awesome. But what I really wanted to say is that Midorikawa Hikaru sama was in ittttt!!!! XDDDD He did a voice during that sequence. My friend and I are such dorks because all his chara did was grunt a few times and laugh once yet we were still able to pick him out. LoL! XD We giggled a lot-- The other people in the theater must have thought we were nuts. Haha.

Anyhoo, the credits say Midorikawa sama's chara's name was Pretty Riki. And indeed, he was the only remotely cute guy there so I'm glad. But I was just sitting there thinking out loud, "Talk, dammit!!" But no, he didn't talk. ;_; His chara was the one in the white suit who killed that one dude and later burned the house, btw.

Umm... Don't watch the movie if you're scared of blood or sensitive to the color red. ^^; Lots and lots of chopped heads and limbs with blood spraying out-- which was hella funny cuz it looked so fake, which I'm sure was intentional for comedic purposes.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

KyraEnsui

Kyaa~~~ Now I want to watch it then. ^^ I'll probably watch it with a friend or someone in particular. Hehe.... That's soo cool!!

Lady_Hoshi

i saw it!  it was so cool and pretty riki was so cute.

when did you go see?

i saw it saturday night at mercado.
Fanime Con 2015 Cosplay:
Fri: Unknown
Sat: Unknown
Sat. night: Panda kigurumi
Sun: Queen Nehelenia (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon)
Mon: Unknown

Babbit_Chan

They made Blood: The Last Vampire as well as the animation for FLCL and End Of Evangelion. That movie was so damn good XD

swordofthebezerk

Ok here is what i thought my personal oppinion about this movie is... IT FREAKIN ROCKED!!! It is number one on my list of all time greatest movies of... all time yeah uhhh so... it had to be one of the goriest movies i have ever seen(and i thought freddy vs jasons fight was bloody) which has basically made it so i can laugh at anything now because as of this day i have now seen it all. So the anime sequence that explained the origin of Lucy Lui's Character O ren aka Cotton mouth was awesome i loved midorikawa's character he was just a total badass and the way he burned the house was just pimpin just plain pimpin anyways i believe that this movie was the second best of the year next to of course Pirates of the Carribean! peace outside

Updated Version

KyraEnsui

>____< I feel so left out. Now I want to go watch the movie but most of my friends have already seen it. Gah~~~ Hehe....

RyuHayabusa

Kyra: I might go see it this weekend if I have nothing else to do. where you live?
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

KyraEnsui

Quote from: "RyuDOA2Hayabusa"Kyra: I might go see it this weekend if I have nothing else to do. where you live?

Ryu: Oh... Hehe... I live in Stockton though. ^^

RyuHayabusa

Kyra: oh...dang it... oh well*keeps on looking for a date*

KyraEnsui

Quote from: "RyuDOA2Hayabusa"Kyra: oh...dang it... oh well*keeps on looking for a date*

^^ Hehe...gomen ne.

Saffy

must... watch... movie.. argh!

(runs away)

POCKY
Because you never forget your first box.

GIANT POCKY
Because some like it harder, better, faster, stronger

Images coming soon!

Suspicious

I'll *hopefully* watch it this weekend.  Or the Medallion.  Going to theaters by myself though, guess I need to get used to it now.
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

MeliCat

My boyfriend took me to see it, it was great! I loved all of O-Ren's scenes! *snuggles O-Ren and GoGo* I came home and broke out my katana and cut loose!

*MeliCat*

KyraEnsui

Quote from: "MeliCat"My boyfriend took me to see it, it was great! I loved all of O-Ren's scenes! *snuggles O-Ren and GoGo* I came home and broke out my katana and cut loose!

*MeliCat*

0__0 Whoa~~ You have a katana?! Wow~ Sugoi~~~~

MeliCat

Tee hee, I don't think it's a real Japanese Katana, I bought it at a shady Flea Market. ^_^ But it'll work until I get a real one from Japan!

*MeliCat*

AmazonPrincess

*drools* oooh, I need to see KB again, and again and again... :-D
I want to get a group of people together for running about as the Crazy 88 on halloween.
"Just remember, wherever you go... There you are." -Buckaroo Banzai The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai

swordofthebezerk

Quote from: "AmazonPrincess"*drools* oooh, I need to see KB again, and again and again... :-D
I want to get a group of people together for running about as the Crazy 88 on halloween.
That would be the coolest thing ever!!!! I want to join in... oh yeah i can't, never mind.

Updated Version

RyuHayabusa

I went to see it last night and it definately kicked ass.
This is what a Live Action Anime should be done  :D
if I can, going to see it again this weekend

Saffy

YES! that movie kicked major @$$! for some reason, i really want a katana now...

i think she killed at least 50 people... and sliced about 90 with her blade. the anime scene was sketchy but interesting.

bill is gonna die... XD
POCKY
Because you never forget your first box.

GIANT POCKY
Because some like it harder, better, faster, stronger

Images coming soon!

Suspicious

Woo! I finally got to watch it yesterday!  I'd watch it again, but $9.50 is a tad too much for one movie @.@

How come I remember when it used to be like $4 to get in? -.-
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website