Code Geass 2010 In the Name of Zero, I order you~!

Started by konataFTW, May 26, 2009, 06:11:17 PM

Knight of Infinity

well i have some pics of him on my Cure. but ill hit up some of my contacts who my know.
Knight of Infinity at your service!

konataFTW

here's my cure :O http://en.curecos.com/profile/?ch=141386

and I've realized... I spammed too much Saku pics on my profile...
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

extensiveillusion

Awakening the inner otaku :)

konataFTW

it's like cosplay.com but it's Japanese^^

btw I don't know how to set my language on Japanese permanently... must be a bug =_=
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

extensiveillusion

I can help you with that.

Are you trying to make your PC able to view Japanese characters?
Or not?

Or are you trying to set everything to Japanese?
Awakening the inner otaku :)

Knight of Infinity

well all you need to do is install (more like activate) japanese by going into control panel, click the date, time, language, and regional options button(easier to find if set for category view) and then regional and language options. Finally the languages tab at top of the window and find and install japanese.

But of course you can always just go to the english Cure site and not have to worry about trying to display japanese. plus even if you do install japanese you have to know how to type in japanese which gets annoying even for me once in a while.

OH!!! i just remembered I bought a suzaku Knight of seven cosplay from this cosplay shop in japan called ACOS and its made super accurate and super clean, I bought it only because i needed the vest only version of the inner jacket with no sleeves that comes with it, so I wouldnt get hot at Comiket. so im selling the rest of it, Because im short on cash and the older one I made is custom tailored to my size and body shape so it looks better on me then the one from acos. heres a link to their page for pics. I dont mind selling at a very low price and i will sell it in parts so if you want just the gloves or cape or jacket we can make a deal. oh and one more thing I bought the last one they had in stock for good. lol they aren't gonna make any more.

http://www.animate-costume.jp/acos/commodity_param/ctc/+/shc/0/cmc/4087564/backURL/http%28++www.animate-costume.jp+acos+main

Azuru

My cosplay list (still going to be updated)

Knight of Infinity

I love how this fanime we are actually having Euphies in the gathering!!! there was a definite lack of em last year. or at least they didn't join our gathering. hmm this is getting me thinking, if i go as knight of zero i dont think ill look too good with Euphie will I? or do you guys think it would be fine? Ive always thought that if i were to get a two shot with a Euphie it would just look more natural as KoS. Any opinions?

Azuru

Yeah, when I was passing by I saw two. :D KoZ would be cool, but koS would also be cool. Maybe KoS would be good since there is a kallen prisoner on the list!  ;D I always wanted to take pictures of that scene! :D

Knight of Infinity

Oh yeah!!! I had tons of fun taking pictures of that scene in japan. so i may go as knight of seven for a certain duration then and then switch off to KoZ,  and if anyone wants to see a pic of that scene its on my cure! they are there!

http://ja.curecos.com/profile/?ch=157323    (japanese)

http://en.curecos.com/profile/?ch=157323   (english)

Azuru

Wow! That's so cool! It looks like it was fun. ;D This year's gathering sounds like it will be so much fun. :D I can not wait!

Azuru

Oh, yesterday I was chatting with the girl who's being kallen prisoner. (a close friend of mine.) And she wants to do the "refrain" scene too. :D
((I really need to buy my fabric soon :P Hopefully, I'll start on something this weekend. I should be able to since we get a three-day weekend from school! ;D Has anyone started on something for cosplay since school's started? If you don't go to school, then have you started on something? ))

Knight of Infinity

I got my knight of Zero suit started and im testing what kind of fabric I should use, but im having some trouble finding references, does anyone know where i can find char designs for it?

Azuru

Oh, well they have a lot of references online. A friend of mine has a book of different viewings of everyone's outfits from code geass including Knight of Zero. I'll ask her if she could upload it and send you the links to the pictures if that helps.  ;D

konataFTW

I'm too busy writing fanfics to make cosplays lol XD I'll do those when Fanime comes... (I am a last-minute maker XD)
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Lordsnow

I know I said I was going to then I said I wasn't. This time I'm going to be certain i'm staying here. There was were worries about the fanime in general. It's clear now... so yeah! put me up as Orange again.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

Azuru

Oh,  ;D I agree, that's how I am too! I usually finish up last-minute! But, I'm trying to be more organized this year!
:o Yay! That's awesome we have more variety at the gathering! I rarely see any orange cosplayers in person!

Lady Ashley

<_< I guess it's about time I posted this up...

I'll be towing in a group of about 8 other cosplayers with me, and we plan on making it to the gathering (it's possible I may bribe more -sinceIwantaNunnallytostorethingswithXD- amg). Following Characters we'll be towing:

Lelouch
C.C.
Kallen
Euphemia
Suzaku
Lloyd
Kanon
Rolo
Schneizel

Not all of them use the Fanime boards(most of them will be coming from out of state), so I'd rather not throw their IRL names around. <_> So I'm not sure how..they would..be listed. XD;
120% certified spazz

It's a simple question of weight ratios!
A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.

Azuru

Oh, wow! Now we have even more variety! ;D Sounds like this gatherings going to be fun! :D((that too, i never have seen a v.v. or kanon in person..oh kontat will put down the character and beside it she'll probably put "Lady Ashley's". Because you told her about them so, she'll put it like that.))

Knight of Infinity

OMG i need references!!! did you ask your friend about those pics for my Knight of Zero?