CHOCOLATE
VANILLA
CRE'ME CAKE
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
STRAWBERRY
BLUEBERRY
AND FRUIT!!~~ *drools*
^O^

Lol~ All those above is just perfect~~ I'll see what I can do~ We need plates and forks then. And napkins.
You know Alice~ She has a big appetite (>o<)^

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on April 21, 2010, 10:21:59 PM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on April 21, 2010, 10:01:57 PM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on April 21, 2010, 09:04:03 PM
I can bring cake *O*
Just need to know what kind you all would like ><

CHOCOLATE
VANILLA
CRE'ME CAKE
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
STRAWBERRY
BLUEBERRY
AND FRUIT!!~~ *drools*
^O^

Lol~ All those above is just perfect~~ I'll see what I can do~ We need plates and forks then. And napkins.
You know Alice~ She has a big appetite (>o<)^

Whoo~~ :D
Yes.. Alice-dear has a huge appetite~~
OH!! I also.. have one little difficulty...
the places that Alice listen for us all to gather at..
I Don't know where they are...  :'( :'(

RyuHayabusa

I'll be there to take photos of the gathering. If any of you would like private photoshoots, please send me PM through here, thanks :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Suiseiseki

MWHAHAHA CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA XD!! I should bring a bucket of KFC Chicken Legs *drools*....hehehehe *coughcough* i mean uhh....yea. We'll sort out who is to bring what. I can bring some sweets and possibly meat and a giant blanket for us to sit.
SOoo We'll need: Silverware, Cake and Cookies{or just ur general sweets}, a Blanket or two so we can maybe sit in the grass maybe? And then Possibly meat and/or drinks{so many sweets can make one thirsty :)}.

Haha and idk bout locations, i might just pick....oh, whats that spot called? Theres a spot between the Marriot and the convention thats semi-private with alot of trees >.<  I'm afraid if we make it in front of the fountains it might get too hot, like it did for the other gathering i organized for 2009. Or we could do what was originally planned ad meet in front of the fountains, idk I need an opinion or two, so everyones satisfied with the choice and can have a good time, ^^ cause thats what we're here for!!
Hmmm...
So much to decide @.@ Lol If no one has any suggestions I'm just most likely going to pick an open time on saturday, sort of in the afternoon...hmm...2 ish? or 1?
And ya ik I should make a poll but, the original gathering leader is in charge of this thread. So, sadly I cant unless I make a new thread :/ though that might confuse people.

Suiseiseki

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on April 22, 2010, 01:42:22 PM
I'll be there to take photos of the gathering. If any of you would like private photoshoots, please send me PM through here, thanks :D
Yay cant wait ^-^ See you there

MyMidnightAffair

You know what?? Since everyone's bringin' food & no music...
I think I'm just gonna bring my musical ipod...
OF course, I'm gonna fill it with Pandora Hearts songs, & put it all on a
special Pandora Hearts Playlist (and maybe a couple other songs that fit into the anime as well :3)
Ugh... I don't know ANYTHING about the locations of the trees and the Marriot.. TT-TT
Anyone wanna help lil' White Alice out?? D:
Silverware?? Hm.... would plastic work?? =3=
But silver would set the scene right... :3

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on April 24, 2010, 08:03:55 AM
special Pandora Hearts Playlist (and maybe a couple other songs that fit into the anime as well :3)
Ugh... I don't know ANYTHING about the locations of the trees and the Marriot.. TT-TT

That'd be great ^^ so u'll supply the music!
And its ok I can figure it out maybe XD haha
As for silverware, i agree actually silver would fit the scene better but, Plastic would be easier :/ desposable and light. Wonder if there silver colored plastic silverware XD

P.S. MWHAHA I finally got the boots completely finished. >=D  I tried out the idea I had to make the lip of the boot black like Alice's and it worked!  Then I had dad paint the white heel Black! It looks just like her shoe ^.^ I'm so proud of it! Hehe now all that's left are gloves, which will be extremely easy to get. Thankfully I dont need contacts for this cosplay sense my eyes are already a light blue. Its not a soft purple/violet but it'll do ^^

mjlogan

Hey,

Im going as Uncle Oscar (older version)  I would love to be a part of this gathering!
Fanime Cosplay List:
Harry Potter: Gryffindor Student (100% Finished)
Pandora Hearts: Uncle Oscar (50% Finished)
Kingdom Hearts: Hayner (30% Finished)
Kingdom Hearts: Shadow Gijinka (0% Finished)  Gotta love last minute adds ;)

xXunyuuXx

I have a lot of left over fabrics from my costumes I was making so I can turn it into a giant sheets for all of us to sit on. If there's anything else you all would need, please feel free to just ask >< Now something to drink would sound good~ We don't want to drink soda with cake cause it would make us even thirstier from my past experience >< Juice or tea would be nice~ And meat sounds yummy! We need napkins then. We don't want to ruin our cosplay with grease and sugar now.

Suiseiseki

Quote from: mjlogan on April 24, 2010, 01:46:17 PM
Hey,

Im going as Uncle Oscar (older version)  I would love to be a part of this gathering!
Great :) Cant wait to see you there! ^^

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on April 24, 2010, 01:47:40 PM
I have a lot of left over fabrics from my costumes I was making so I can turn it into a giant sheets for all of us to sit on. If there's anything else you all would need, please feel free to just ask >< Now something to drink would sound good~ We don't want to drink soda with cake cause it would make us even thirstier from my past experience >< Juice or tea would be nice~ And meat sounds yummy! We need napkins then. We don't want to ruin our cosplay with grease and sugar now.
Haha Sounds great then, So you can bring the blankets to sit on, MyMidnightAffair will bring the music and we can discuss wht to do bout the silverware. I can mange some sweets, Im pretty sure. Although I'm still not sure what to do bout the drinks, I do agree soda wouldnt be a good thing XD haha.

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: mjlogan on April 24, 2010, 01:46:17 PM
Hey,

Woot!
We now have an Uncle Oscar :D
This is gonna be fantastic~~
OH!
Is there anyone that we're missing from the character list?

MyMidnightAffair

Soda is a big no-no when it comes to thirst..  :-X
I'm guessing for drinks.. we could bring some Arizona Tea

It's much more healthier than soda's and RockStars... D:
Oh.. Meat! KFC....  *drools*  :D
Yes.. it's best for us to keep our cosplay as clean as possible

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Suiseiseki on April 24, 2010, 10:55:11 AM

As for silverware, i agree actually silver would fit the scene better but, Plastic would be easier :/ desposable and light. Wonder if there silver colored plastic silverware XD

P.S. MWHAHA I finally got the boots completely finished. >=D  I tried out the idea I had to make the lip of the boot black like Alice's and it worked!  Then I had dad paint the white heel Black! It looks just like her shoe ^.^ I'm so proud of it! Hehe now all that's left are gloves, which will be extremely easy to get. Thankfully I dont need contacts for this cosplay sense my eyes are already a light blue. Its not a soft purple/violet but it'll do ^^

Congrats on your finished cosplay~~!!
I can't wait to see how purty it loos :3
Yes.. I've downloaded almost all of the songs from the whole anime, &
if you have some request of songs, I'll see if I can download them =33
There is such thing as silver colored plastic silverware.. though I don't
know where you'd buy some @.

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on April 25, 2010, 09:28:21 AM
Quote from: Suiseiseki on April 24, 2010, 10:55:11 AM

Congrats on your finished cosplay~~!!
I can't wait to see how purty it loos :3
Yes.. I've downloaded almost all of the songs from the whole anime, &
if you have some request of songs, I'll see if I can download them =33
There is such thing as silver colored plastic silverware.. though I don't
know where you'd buy some @.@

Hehe, Thanks so much! ^^
And that's great, just download any Pandora hearts you can think of that'd match the scene, such as the theme song and ending theme, background music, etc.
Aww :( maybe I could find some, hm....
And also, just so everyone knows I may have to create another Pandora Hearts Thread so I can Post threads and updates

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on April 25, 2010, 09:25:39 AM

Soda is a big no-no when it comes to thirst..  :-X
I'm guessing for drinks.. we could bring some Arizona Tea

It's much more healthier than soda's and RockStars... D:
Oh.. Meat! KFC....  *drools*  :D
Yes.. it's best for us to keep our cosplay as clean as possible
Haha sounds good! maybe some ramune too XD hhaa and yes i soo will bring some kfc *drools* mmm sooo good....

MyMidnightAffair

You should really bring some KFC.. that'd really make your day the best XD

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on April 25, 2010, 12:52:21 PM

Why Yes it would >=) I think I will!!
and also I found silver plastic silverware at party america so I'll be supplying the silverward and KFC ^^

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Suiseiseki on April 25, 2010, 07:56:57 PM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on April 25, 2010, 12:52:21 PM

Why Yes it would >=) I think I will!!
and also I found silver plastic silverware at party america so I'll be supplying the silverward and KFC ^^

ZOMG YOU DID??? :D
That's incredible!  ;D
And your serious on the KFC??
Oh MileyCyrus!! xD
This will be great...
So.. can someone list all the items we have so far??