Pandora Hearts Gathering 2010

Started by CaptTreasureTroveTi, June 25, 2009, 12:10:01 AM

Suiseiseki

Quote from: belldandyamz on April 29, 2010, 11:24:50 PM
I am wearing Alice....is the gathering still on Friday? what time and where?
Saturday at 2:30 {Everything is on my other post on page 5}

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Suiseiseki on April 29, 2010, 09:46:01 PM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on April 29, 2010, 08:50:55 PM
Well well, looks like we have everything planned out, and everything listed!
And Countdown.. Fanime is only 29 Days AWAY! ~~ *has a mini-party in my room*
I have a question::
What type of "Cosplay Events" will we be holding??
Are there any ideas so far? :D
hm? its just the Tea party XD haha and I actually have had this list for a while and I update it as much as possible

Oh, oh! Please share the list, I'd love to hear the ideas planned~ <33
And here is a question for EVERYONE that is attending The Pandora Hearts Tea Party:::

Are you okay with the song, "Tea Party", by Kerli?
It is in the new "Alice in Wonderland" movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY58uPtAM68

I think it fits well, with both the atmosphere & beat :)

And please give me any suggestions of songs you want me to download for the Ultimate PH T. Party -^O^-

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 01, 2010, 09:28:50 AM
Quote from: Suiseiseki on April 29, 2010, 09:46:01 PM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on April 29, 2010, 08:50:55 PM
Well well, looks like we have everything planned out, and everything listed!
And Countdown.. Fanime is only 29 Days AWAY! ~~ *has a mini-party in my room*
I have a question::
What type of "Cosplay Events" will we be holding??
Are there any ideas so far? :D
hm? its just the Tea party XD haha and I actually have had this list for a while and I update it as much as possible

Oh, oh! Please share the list, I'd love to hear the ideas planned~ <33
And here is a question for EVERYONE that is attending The Pandora Hearts Tea Party:::

Are you okay with the song, "Tea Party", by Kerli?
It is in the new "Alice in Wonderland" movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY58uPtAM68

I think it fits well, with both the atmosphere & beat :)

And please give me any suggestions of songs you want me to download for the Ultimate PH T. Party -^O^-

I already just posted the list o.O
haha XD the songs a little weird but it'll work ^^ and think you already got most of th songs we'll need, unless anyone else has any suggestions.
Oh theres this song that alices character sings but its a little slow so idk ^^;
Oz's character song might be good for the event :D

MyMidnightAffair

I already downloaded Oz's, Alice's, and Gilbert's character songs... :D *throws up a "Win" sign*
Hehe.. I luff Kerli~ She's a gangsta ;3
Yes, I know you've posted the list of people attending, but did ya also post the
list of activities?? ^3^

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 02, 2010, 09:35:46 PM
I already downloaded Oz's, Alice's, and Gilbert's character songs... :D *throws up a "Win" sign*
Hehe.. I luff Kerli~ She's a gangsta ;3
Yes, I know you've posted the list of people attending, but did ya also post the
list of activities?? ^3^
activities? ^^ i thought we were jut havin the tea party

MyMidnightAffair

We should do more..... *drools from excitement* =3=""
What did you guys do last year?? :o

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 02, 2010, 10:16:33 PM
haha I dont think there was a pandoa hearts gathering last year XD idk what else we could do

MyMidnightAffair

Hmmm......... Dance contest??
Maybe re-enact parts of the anime/manga.. but in our own style?
Go Aristocrat-hunting??
:O
Interfere (politely) with other cosplayers.

mjlogan

Ok,  I need some help  ???

Im trying find the right wig color wig for Uncle Oscar, but Im having a hard time.  I want to get as close to the real thing as possible.

I was hopin you guys could help me pick.  Ive been looking at the cosworx wig colors and comparing it to this picture

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/ricedog72/Screenshot2010-04-24at41542PM.png
Fanime Cosplay List:
Harry Potter: Gryffindor Student (100% Finished)
Pandora Hearts: Uncle Oscar (50% Finished)
Kingdom Hearts: Hayner (30% Finished)
Kingdom Hearts: Shadow Gijinka (0% Finished)  Gotta love last minute adds ;)

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 02, 2010, 10:26:02 PM
haha I dont think there was a pandoa hearts gathering last year XD idk what else we could do
Thats because Pandora Hearts didn't even exist beside the manga. Just to point out, a cosplay gathering is small gathering with a limited of time where we gather to see other PH character, interact, and mostly take picture. Rarely the gathering would last the more than an hour and knowing its Fanime, it won't go on for more than half an hour because there are so many other gathering after us but we can sit aside and enjoy our picnic after photo shoots. I have 15 gathering to go to this year fanime and I have to change out of my cosplay at least ever 2-3 hours. Is this your first gathering by any chance MyMidnightAffair?

Valdrein

Quote from: mjlogan on May 03, 2010, 10:39:54 AM

Im trying find the right wig color wig for Uncle Oscar, but Im having a hard time.  I want to get as close to the real thing as possible.

I was hopin you guys could help me pick.  Ive been looking at the cosworx wig colors and comparing it to this picture

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/ricedog72/Screenshot2010-04-24at41542PM.png

Not a big fan of cosworx personally (excpet for the punky wigs)
And each style of wig is only avaible in a certain "color series" so I'd pick the style you want first.

If your up for e-bay, cosplaydna has a really nice golden blonde.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Heat-Resistant-Stylable-Golden-Brown-Cosplay-Wig-75086-/150366935422?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions&hash=item230291597e

Same color I used for my Vincent wig. There also heat resistant and very strong. My vincent is curly and I can brush right threw it with no problems.
Fanime 2011
Day0 - Riku - Kingdom Hearts II
Day1 - Reo - Pandora Hearts
Day2 - Superboy - DC Universe
Day3 - Simca - Air Gear (#2 cover)
Day4 - Saeko - Highschool of the Dead

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 02, 2010, 10:30:57 PM
Hmmm......... Dance contest??
Maybe re-enact parts of the anime/manga.. but in our own style?
Go Aristocrat-hunting??
:O
Interfere (politely) with other cosplayers.

OOOoOooOO I like re-enacting scenes!! :D

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 03, 2010, 11:11:09 AM
Thats because Pandora Hearts didn't even exist beside the manga. Just to point out, a cosplay gathering is small gathering with a limited of time where we gather to see other PH character, interact, and mostly take picture. Rarely the gathering would last the more than an hour and knowing its Fanime, it won't go on for more than half an hour because there are so many other gathering after us but we can sit aside and enjoy our picnic after photo shoots. I have 15 gathering to go to this year fanime and I have to change out of my cosplay at least ever 2-3 hours. Is this your first gathering by any chance MyMidnightAffair?
Wow 15?! I diffentally give you prop for that xXunyuuXx :) We'll try to keep the events at a minnimum, i think we're fine with just the small tea party after the gathering. Any other events, cosplays that have time and want to can just meet up.

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 03, 2010, 02:34:23 PM
Wow 15?! I diffentally give you prop for that xXunyuuXx :) We'll try to keep the events at a minnimum, i think we're fine with just the small tea party after the gathering. Any other events, cosplays that have time and want to can just meet up.

Oh I'm really excited for the PH gathering since it includes a nice picnic. I can stay and hang out after the gathering since I'm free for an hour or two b4 getting in line for masquerade~ I have 3 more costume I need to finish but school is so horrifying >_< So much gathering but after I'm done with it, I'm going to change back to another costume~ Basically I'm only wearing it for a certain amount of time for something ><

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 03, 2010, 03:56:20 PM

Oh I'm really excited for the PH gathering since it includes a nice picnic. I can stay and hang out after the gathering since I'm free for an hour or two b4 getting in line for masquerade~ I have 3 more costume I need to finish but school is so horrifying >_< So much gathering but after I'm done with it, I'm going to change back to another costume~ Basically I'm only wearing it for a certain amount of time for something ><
aww thats rough :( I hope you still enjoy fanime though ^^ ur gonna be pictured in practically everything!! XD lol

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 03, 2010, 04:02:56 PM

aww thats rough :( I hope you still enjoy fanime though ^^ ur gonna be pictured in practically everything!! XD lol

Lol I dont know about that xD
Hm, I should check out your FB more >< I added you but I forgot to like say hi or something >< Most of my cosplay and and gathering picture are in FB lol ><

MyMidnightAffair

Yes, this is my 1st time gathering with other cosplayers, but my 2nd time attending Fanime =)
Ok.. i now understand how these things work out.
Thanks for clearing everything up.

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Valdrein on May 03, 2010, 12:20:28 PM
Quote from: mjlogan on May 03, 2010, 10:39:54 AM

Not a big fan of cosworx personally (excpet for the punky wigs)
And each style of wig is only avaible in a certain "color series" so I'd pick the style you want first.

If your up for e-bay, cosplaydna has a really nice golden blonde.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Heat-Resistant-Stylable-Golden-Brown-Cosplay-Wig-75086-/150366935422?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions&hash=item230291597e

Same color I used for my Vincent wig. There also heat resistant and very strong. My vincent is curly and I can brush right threw it with no problems.

Ohhh that looks like a good wig :)
If you want to order it, you'll need an ebay account (or/& PayPal account), and a credit card O_O
you can style that wig, making it look sleek like Uncle Oscar's :)

MyMidnightAffair

Hm... how long will we have for our gathering?

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 03, 2010, 04:08:05 PM
Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 03, 2010, 04:02:56 PM

Lol I dont know about that xD
Hm, I should check out your FB more >< I added you but I forgot to like say hi or something >< Most of my cosplay and and gathering picture are in FB lol ><
Haha thats ok XD and I love FB :D idk if I posted any of my cosplays on there though yet