Started by CaptTreasureTroveTi, June 25, 2009, 12:10:01 AM

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 03, 2010, 04:51:48 PM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 03, 2010, 11:11:09 AM
Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 02, 2010, 10:26:02 PM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 02, 2010, 10:16:33 PM
We should do more..... *drools from excitement* =3=""
What did you guys do last year?? :o
haha I dont think there was a pandoa hearts gathering last year XD idk what else we could do
Thats because Pandora Hearts didn't even exist beside the manga. Just to point out, a cosplay gathering is small gathering with a limited of time where we gather to see other PH character, interact, and mostly take picture. Rarely the gathering would last the more than an hour and knowing its Fanime, it won't go on for more than half an hour because there are so many other gathering after us but we can sit aside and enjoy our picnic after photo shoots. I have 15 gathering to go to this year fanime and I have to change out of my cosplay at least ever 2-3 hours. Is this your first gathering by any chance MyMidnightAffair?
Hm... how long will we have for our gathering?

Hmm ...Im thinking it'll be about 30 mins to an hour, then plus the tea event, so 2 hours at the max?

MyMidnightAffair

yay :D
I was thinking it'd be around 10-20 minutes.. and I was freakin' out D:

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 03, 2010, 05:23:12 PM
yay :D
I was thinking it'd be around 10-20 minutes.. and I was freakin' out D:
why r u freaking out? XD hhaha and ya, most large ones never go as short as 10 minutes but like i said it just depends and can be anywhere from 20~40 mins long  :)
AHHHH IM ALL EXCITED >.< *skips around in circles like an idiot* ITS MAY!!! LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY!!!

MyMidnightAffair

*pokes you on the nose*
I was freakin' out b/c I thought we had little time to consort with other cosplayers during the event =_______=
but that's all cleared out nao (:<

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 03, 2010, 05:27:47 PM
*pokes you on the nose*
I was freakin' out b/c I thought we had little time to consort with other cosplayers during the event =_______=
but that's all cleared out now (:<

*blinks* U scare me sometimes sister, at least it'll make this year fun then *smirks*
XD

MyMidnightAffair

Ahaha~!!~~ *laughs like an elegant maniac(if that's even possible)* ;3

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 03, 2010, 06:09:19 PM
Ahaha~!!~~ *laughs like an elegant maniac(if that's even possible)* ;3

*blinks* hahaha it will be interesting this year...
>.>
<.<
...defintally interesting...

mjlogan

Quote from: Valdrein on May 03, 2010, 12:20:28 PM
Quote from: mjlogan on May 03, 2010, 10:39:54 AM
Ok,  I need some help  ???

Im trying find the right wig color wig for Uncle Oscar, but Im having a hard time.  I want to get as close to the real thing as possible.

I was hopin you guys could help me pick.  Ive been looking at the cosworx wig colors and comparing it to this picture

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/ricedog72/Screenshot2010-04-24at41542PM.png

Not a big fan of cosworx personally (excpet for the punky wigs)
And each style of wig is only avaible in a certain "color series" so I'd pick the style you want first.

If your up for e-bay, cosplaydna has a really nice golden blonde.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Heat-Resistant-Stylable-Golden-Brown-Cosplay-Wig-75086-/150366935422?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions&hash=item230291597e

Same color I used for my Vincent wig. There also heat resistant and very strong. My vincent is curly and I can brush right threw it with no problems.

Thanks! That looks like an awesome wig.  Is this a safe company, Ive had some really bad experiences ordering from Asia...
Fanime Cosplay List:
Harry Potter: Gryffindor Student (100% Finished)
Pandora Hearts: Uncle Oscar (50% Finished)
Kingdom Hearts: Hayner (30% Finished)
Kingdom Hearts: Shadow Gijinka (0% Finished)  Gotta love last minute adds ;)

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: mjlogan on May 03, 2010, 07:18:56 PM

Im trying find the right wig color wig for Uncle Oscar, but Im having a hard time.  I want to get as close to the real thing as possible.

I was hopin you guys could help me pick.  Ive been looking at the cosworx wig colors and comparing it to this picture

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/ricedog72/Screenshot2010-04-24at41542PM.png

And each style of wig is only avaible in a certain "color series" so I'd pick the style you want first.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Heat-Resistant-Stylable-Golden-Brown-Cosplay-Wig-75086-/150366935422?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_CSA_MWA_Wigs_Extensions&hash=item230291597e

Same color I used for my Vincent wig. There also heat resistant and very strong. My vincent is curly and I can brush right threw it with no problems.

Thanks! That looks like an awesome wig.  Is this a safe company, Ive had some really bad experiences ordering from Asia...

Well, if you're wary about the seller, then you can always contact them through e-mail, and ask them your questions. :3
Last year, one of my friends ordered a Ciel wig, and she got her item safe, and sound :3

mjlogan

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 03, 2010, 08:18:50 PM

Well, if you're wary about the seller, then you can always contact them through e-mail, and ask them your questions. :3
Last year, one of my friends ordered a Ciel wig, and she got her item safe, and sound :3

Ill do that!  ;)
Fanime Cosplay List:

Valdrein

They are, myself and my friends have never had a problem, but they are slow (10-28 days) for standard shipping.
professionalonly &  cog_marc are my other too favorite wig sellers, most of my wigs are from these three.
Fanime 2011
Day0 - Riku - Kingdom Hearts II
Day1 - Reo - Pandora Hearts
Day2 - Superboy - DC Universe
Day3 - Simca - Air Gear (#2 cover)
Day4 - Saeko - Highschool of the Dead

xXunyuuXx

Uwah...I hate slow shipping...

Suiseiseki

Yay ^^ glad to have an oscar! cant wait to see u there
lol and i think everyone hates slow shipping... though i love on those rare occassions when its like "o.o omg its here already?!" lol

xXunyuuXx

There was this one site where I order some fabric and shipping took a month but if I get the fast express, its only a week but the shipping price is outrageous >O<

mjlogan

I bought the wig!  Thanks for all the help and advice ;D  I got express shipping since its getting close, oh man I hope I can get all my cosplays together in time!
Fanime Cosplay List:

Suiseiseki

Quote from: mjlogan on May 04, 2010, 03:35:54 PM
I bought the wig!  Thanks for all the help and advice ;D  I got express shipping since its getting close, oh man I hope I can get all my cosplays together in time!
Thats awesome :D I cant wait to see ur oscar cosplay there!

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 04, 2010, 02:37:28 PM
There was this one site where I order some fabric and shipping took a month but if I get the fast express, its only a week but the shipping price is outrageous >O<
ugh i completely know the feeling >< prices are some high for fast shipping!

MyMidnightAffair

Prices for ANYTHING cosplay on eBay are very high =______________-=
I'm surprised I even had some moolah left in my wallet for Will of the Abyss's cosplay ^o^""
God job on getting your wig! :D
What'll you use for your outfit?
The school uniform?

mjlogan

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 04, 2010, 04:23:29 PM
Prices for ANYTHING cosplay on eBay are very high =______________-=
I'm surprised I even had some moolah left in my wallet for Will of the Abyss's cosplay ^o^""
God job on getting your wig! :D
What'll you use for your outfit?
The school uniform?

I was actually going to do this one

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/ricedog72/Screenshot2010-04-24at41504PM.png

But do you think the school uniform would be better?

(now I feel like Im taking a up a huge chunk of this thread, sorry guys)
Fanime Cosplay List:

MyMidnightAffair

Ah, it's no problem. And besides, we're talking about cosplay ideas, so it's all good~  8)
I like that outfit, but I do think the school uniform looks better because it stands out more.
Here is a nice & funny pic of the school uniform he wears~

But the decision on what you wear is all up to you. ^o^
Do you have any other of Uncle Oscar's outfits in mind?