Pandora Hearts Gathering 2010

Started by CaptTreasureTroveTi, June 25, 2009, 12:10:01 AM

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 05, 2010, 04:27:09 PM
Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 04, 2010, 08:25:32 PM
Quote from: mjlogan on May 04, 2010, 07:35:51 PM
Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 04, 2010, 07:21:44 PM
Ah, it's no problem. And besides, we're talking about cosplay ideas, so it's all good~  8)
I like that outfit, but I do think the school uniform looks better because it stands out more.
Here is a nice & funny pic of the school uniform he wears~
But the decision on what you wear is all up to you. ^o^
Do you have any other of Uncle Oscar's outfits in mind?

I just went back and rewatched that episode, I really like it.  Im already half way into my original one though, and knowing myself I wont get it done if I start all over  ;)  At least now I have an idea for next time!  ;D

haha I love that ep. And it is a great idea for next year, im alrdy excited for next years gathering :D haha I think we should all renact the drunk scene of episode 20 XD lol Ocsar made everyone drunk XD
Wait, nvm, we cant do that scene cause im not gonna do what Alice did in that ep *coughcough*
Can we also re-enact this scene as well?? :33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eMVGbuL9mw
lol that'd be a FUN scene to d XD but hard so idk if we could do it

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 05, 2010, 04:38:54 PM
Hahaha just focus on scaring break XD Lol
And defintally bring your camera :D

OHHHOHO I WILL SCARE BREAK........... >8D
*evil smile, and laughs manically*
and do some other things to him and Jack and Glen as well.... >________________>
<_______________<

Suiseiseki

umm idk about the picturs..those arnt really "poses" the cosplayers could do

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 05, 2010, 04:52:31 PM
Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 05, 2010, 04:38:54 PM
Hahaha just focus on scaring break XD Lol
And defintally bring your camera :D

OHHHOHO I WILL SCARE BREAK........... >8D
*evil smile, and laughs manically*
and do some other things to him and Jack and Glen as well.... >________________>
<_______________<

*blinks backing away* uhhh... I'll be with oz and seaweed brain then!

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 05, 2010, 04:53:13 PM
umm idk about the picturs..those arnt really "poses" the cosplayers could do

Ehh.. you're right.. I just picked em' out for the fun of it =3=
But they would make lovely photos.. I'll keep those in mind for later~
Let's stick with teh photos you chose ^^
And that scene that I posted from PH Special #9..
yes it would be a little difficult to do the scene, but it's worth a try. [;

xXunyuuXx

My friend who is Oz is shorter than me but when we go to other cons in our PH outfit, we have pose so that its hard to tell our height difference. Oz would kneel down in one knee and hold onto my hand like a gentlemen as I pose with the other hand on my hip. Its our signature pose~ Though it was tiring for her after kneeling down at least 40 times during Sac Anime during photo shoots and when people asking for pictures >O<

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 05, 2010, 06:20:16 PM
My friend who is Oz is shorter than me but when we go to other cons in our PH outfit, we have pose so that its hard to tell our height difference. Oz would kneel down in one knee and hold onto my hand like a gentlemen as I pose with the other hand on my hip. Its our signature pose~ Though it was tiring for her after kneeling down at least 40 times during Sac Anime during photo shoots and when people asking for pictures >O<
Haha thats a very good tecnique :) we could try stuff like that if those problems arise...though im pretty short so I think I'm good XD idk bout everyone else

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 05, 2010, 06:36:31 PM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 05, 2010, 06:20:16 PM
Haha thats a very good tecnique :) we could try stuff like that if those problems arise...though im pretty short so I think I'm good XD idk bout everyone else

I might be taller than you then >< But during photo I can even it out. I can sit on my knees or something~

MyMidnightAffair

I'm officially 5 ft. 3... =3= Shortness FTW?? :D
And does anyone else know any Will of the Abyss poses besides ones with ALice??
I've been surfing Google & photobucket, and can't really find any D;

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 05, 2010, 07:15:05 PM

Well just go with your instinct. Since your cosplaying as Alice of Abyss, not much of a difference form regular Alice. Just think about how she act and her personality while being the Will of Abyss. You should be able to capture her. I never use photo for poses cause I know the kind of personality they have and I try my best to capture them. Thats the whole other point of cosplaying. To be like them and capture their image. I never cosplay a character that I can't capture well.

Suiseiseki

No way O.o IM 5"3 TOO! MWAHAH this will work so perfectly!! XD
and idk bout poses...theres the basic mirror poses

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 05, 2010, 07:26:28 PM

Well just go with your instinct. Since your cosplaying as Alice of Abyss, not much of a difference form regular Alice. Just think about how she act and her personality while being the Will of Abyss. You should be able to capture her. I never use photo for poses cause I know the kind of personality they have and I try my best to capture them. Thats the whole other point of cosplaying. To be like them and capture their image. I never cosplay a character that I can't capture well.
Hmmm thats actually very clever of u, i see what u mean :)
When cosplaying, i usually pick a character whose personality I can relate to and who I am able to get completely in the mindset of. Cosplays shouldnt be just for show, u've got to act the part as well as be the part or the cosplays not complete...its like...the characters at disneyland :D hahah lame way of explaining it, but yea, u have to have the personality to be believeable.

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 05, 2010, 09:05:54 PM

When cosplaying, i usually pick a character whose personality I can relate to and am able to get completely into their mindset

Yaay~ Cause most people I know just pick the character to cosplay just cause they're pretty or cool looking and it makes me sad : (

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 05, 2010, 09:12:35 PM

When cosplaying, i usually pick a character whose personality I can relate to and am able to get completely into their mindset. Cosplays shouldnt be just for show, u've got to act the part as well as be the part or the cosplays not complete...its like...the characters at disneyland :D hahah lame way of explaining it, but yea, u have to have the personality to be believeable.

Yaay~ Cause most people I know just pick the character to cosplay just cause they're pretty or cool looking and it makes me sad : (

Ya I've seen people like that, not personaly though XD because if my friends cosplay i force them to act like the character :P mwhaha. Sense Im an actress though cosplay works to my advantage and in a way, its an acting exercise...a very very fun one! :D To get inside a characters head and be constantly thinking about what the character would be doing and thinking in certain situations

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 05, 2010, 09:24:03 PM

When cosplaying, i usually pick a character whose personality I can relate to and am able to get completely into their mindset. Cosplays shouldnt be just for show, u've got to act the part as well as be the part or the cosplays not complete...its like...the characters at disneyland :D hahah lame way of explaining it, but yea, u have to have the personality to be believeable.

Ya I've seen people like that, not personaly though XD because if my friends cosplay i force them to act like the character :P mwhaha. Sense Im an actress though cosplay works to my advantage and in a way, its an acting exercise...a very very fun one! :D To get inside a characters head and be constantly thinking about what the character would be doing and thinking

Lol same for me. Its like seeing a tom boy with cosplaying as Sharon xD It is fun, especially when I cosplay guys. I love how one day I would act innocent and cute for my female cosplay and the next day when I'm cross playing with a total different personality.

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 05, 2010, 09:30:33 PM

Ya I've seen people like that, not personaly though XD because if my friends cosplay i force them to act like the character :P mwhaha. Sense Im an actress though cosplay works to my advantage and in a way, its an acting exercise...a very very fun one! :D To get inside a characters head and be constantly thinking about what the character would be doing and thinking

Lol same for me. Its like seeing a tom boy with cosplaying as Sharon xD It is fun, especially when I cosplay guys. I love how one day I would act innocent and cute for my female cosplay and the next day when I'm cross playing with a total different personality.

Haha I've thought bout cosplaying as guys but I soooo could not do that XD I stick with girls

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 05, 2010, 09:42:09 PM

Haha I've thought bout cosplaying as guys but I soooo could not do that XD I stick with girls

Aha.. I remember when I cross dressed as Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji & my friend cross dressed as Ciel.. O/////o
Good times.... BUT!! I do understand what you've been saying xXunyuuXx about personality-wise & character when cosplaying.
And nailing Will of the Abyss's personality.. I might just go insane.. just like her~ ^o^

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 06, 2010, 06:10:18 AM
Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 05, 2010, 09:42:09 PM

Aha.. I remember when I cross dressed as Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji & my friend cross dressed as Ciel.. O/////o
Good times.... BUT!! I do understand what you've been saying xXunyuuXx about personality-wise & character when cosplaying.
And nailing Will of the Abyss's personality.. I might just go insane.. just like her~ ^o^

Mwhaha then you'll be perfect, welcome to wonderland >=)

xXunyuuXx

Lol its fun for me and there are so many male cosplay I still want to do out there but also hurt because I have to bind my chest to make myself flat since I'm not flat...>O<

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 06, 2010, 09:09:34 AM
Lol its fun for me and there are so many male cosplay I still want to do out there but also hurt because I have to bind my chest to make myself flat since I'm not flat...>O<

Ugh, that is also why I cannot do guys etheir >< When I did my Toph cosplay I had to blind my chest but kinda ran out of material ^^; heh it still worked luckily, but I felt like I was wearing a corset and it was hard to breathe at times. Least I dont have to worry bout that for any other cosplays