Pandora Hearts Gathering 2010

Started by CaptTreasureTroveTi, June 25, 2009, 12:10:01 AM

MyMidnightAffair

WAIT!!!!! :O
I thought that....  that one person from Canada *is too lazy to check their username* is bringin' chocolate???
And I could possibly try and bring some sweets ^o^"

Valdrein

*waves canada flag*
Ha! Yes, I'll be bringing different types of chocolates ^^
(Since the other thing we have here which is amazing in our wine but not so much age friendly X'D)

Hopefully I'll also have my new DSLR by then as well so I can take photos D<
Fanime 2011
Day0 - Riku - Kingdom Hearts II
Day1 - Reo - Pandora Hearts
Day2 - Superboy - DC Universe
Day3 - Simca - Air Gear (#2 cover)
Day4 - Saeko - Highschool of the Dead

Suiseiseki

Quote from: Valdrein on May 07, 2010, 08:39:45 PM
*waves canada flag*
(Since the other thing we have here which is amazing in our wine but not so much age friendly X'D)

Oh Sorry I forgot *adds you to list* :D

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 07, 2010, 09:37:33 PM
*waves canada flag*

I don't mind drinkin' a little booze~~ ;O
hehe JK! That would get us banned.... O______________o don't want that to happen...
But yay! You're bringin' some Canadian sweet delicacies!! <333 *luvvs you*

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 07, 2010, 10:10:10 PM
Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 07, 2010, 09:37:33 PM
*waves canada flag*

I don't mind drinkin' a little booze~~ ;O
hehe JK! That would get us banned.... O______________o don't want that to happen...
But yay! You're bringin' some Canadian sweet delicacies!! <333 *luvvs you*
yyyaaaa and We're both under age XD hahaha and yay canadian sweets ideed ^^

xXunyuuXx

Still wish we have some form of liquid to consume lol ><

Suiseiseki

xXunyuuXx

Well I tried to ask my friend who is Oz and she not going to bring anything. She just said "no". Not really much detail on why.
But other than that, most of the people in my group is not attending now cause they're not prepare for it and giving me bullshit.
Sorry, been in a really bad mood with a friend and the groups >_<

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 08, 2010, 12:12:30 PM
Well I tried to ask my friend who is Oz and she not going to bring anything. She just said "no". Not really much detail on why.
But other than that, most of the people in my group is not attending now cause they're not prepare for it and giving me bullshit.
Sorry, been in a really bad mood with a friend and the groups >_<
aww >.< so does that mean i take all ur friends off the list?

mjlogan

Alright, so, I have a problem.  All of my friends bailed on me for coming to the con except for one  >:(.  The only thing is now, I dont want to just bail on him to come to this gathering.  But if I were to bring him he wouldnt be able to join in because he wouldn't be cosplaying.  So either way I would be bailing on him and he would just have to sit and wait for me, what should I do? 
Fanime Cosplay List:
Harry Potter: Gryffindor Student (100% Finished)
Pandora Hearts: Uncle Oscar (50% Finished)
Kingdom Hearts: Hayner (30% Finished)
Kingdom Hearts: Shadow Gijinka (0% Finished)  Gotta love last minute adds ;)

Suiseiseki

Quote from: mjlogan on May 08, 2010, 06:40:49 PM
Alright, so, I have a problem.  All of my friends bailed on me for coming to the con except for one  >:(.  The only thing is now, I dont want to just bail on him to come to this gathering.  But if I were to bring him he wouldnt be able to join in because he wouldn't be cosplaying.  So either way I would be bailing on him and he would just have to sit and wait for me, what should I do? 
Oh thats a tough situation <:/ well if he likes anime and cosplayin maybe he can...take pictures or something? or you could do the other option... *thinks* hmm anyone have any suggestions?
Why are everyones friends bailin all of a sudden? o.o

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 08, 2010, 07:15:21 PM
Oh thats a tough situation <:/ well if he likes anime and cosplayin maybe he can...take pictures or something? or you could do the other option... *thinks* hmm anyone have any suggestions?
Why are everyones friends bailin all of a sudden? o.o
Yes!  He can take photos, and possibly provide food. :O
I dunno.. I really HOPE that this gathering will be a success... >____________<

Valdrein

I have friends that attend gatherings and photoshoots with me that are either cosplaying a different series or not cosplaying at all ^^'
We talk/joke/chill. I run for a few photos with people, then I go back for more chilling.
It's not much different then hanging out anywhere else at the con really X'D
Wandering around people ask for different friends photos, we hold their bag (or photo bomb them), they run back and... why yes, even more chilling.
Fanime 2011
Day0 - Riku - Kingdom Hearts II
Day1 - Reo - Pandora Hearts
Day2 - Superboy - DC Universe
Day3 - Simca - Air Gear (#2 cover)
Day4 - Saeko - Highschool of the Dead

mjlogan

Ok, thanks everyone, I feel a lot better about this now *sigh of relief*  :)

and maybe I could see if he wants to take some pics too

I feel like you guys have been my support group every time I freak out about something!  :-[ ;D

Fanime Cosplay List:

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: mjlogan on May 09, 2010, 09:59:30 AM
Ok, thanks everyone, I feel a lot better about this now *sigh of relief*  :)

and maybe I could see if he wants to take some pics too

I feel like you guys have been my support group every time I freak out about something!  :-[ ;D

That's what cosplaying friends are for right? (:
Support and stability ^O^
We will all have a blast, I just know it.

mjlogan

Ok, so I have a proposition and you guys will have to tell me what you think...

If I can get my wife to go along with it there might be a chance that I can get her to let me bring our china to eat and drink from

Then, I could also see if I could get her to bring us some tea right before the gathering so that it is still hot, or we could do iced if that would be better?

Let me know what you guys think ( of course ultimately this will come down to if my wife is ok with it since its our wedding china  ;) )
Fanime Cosplay List:

Suiseiseki

Quote from: mjlogan on May 09, 2010, 10:07:41 AM
Ok, so I have a proposition and you guys will have to tell me what you think...

If I can get my wife to go along with it there might be a chance that I can get her to let me bring our china to eat and drink from

Then, I could also see if I could get her to bring us some tea right before the gathering so that it is still hot, or we could do iced if that would be better?

Let me know what you guys think ( of course ultimately this will come down to if my wife is ok with it since its our wedding china  ;) )

XD We'll personally, {me being the clutz I am} Idk if that'd be a safe idea and if I or anyone else broke it we'd feel really bad :( It would be cool, I'm just fearful of breaking it. I prefer hot to cold tea though ^^ Sounds like you've got one great wife if shes willing to do all that in the end  ;)

MyMidnightAffair

yes, that would be an amazing thing to do.. But I don't want your wedding china to be ruined D:
Mhm, yesiree, your wife is very generous if she is willing do let us borrow your china :33

mjlogan

Well, then maybe I could just bring some for pictures and stuff, as props, that seems a little bit safer

Either way, sign me up to bring iced tea

Oh and cups too :)

How much should I bring?
Fanime Cosplay List:

Suiseiseki

Quote from: mjlogan on May 09, 2010, 10:29:44 AM
Well, then maybe I could just bring some for pictures and stuff, as props, that seems a little bit safer

Either way, sign me up to bring iced tea

Oh and cups too :)

How much should I bring?
hmm well idk how many of us will be at the tea..only about 4 or 6 have been taking part in the thread so i'd say about 10, just to be safe,maybe alittle more