Pandora Hearts Gathering 2010

Started by CaptTreasureTroveTi, June 25, 2009, 12:10:01 AM

xXunyuuXx

You can do it~~~ You'll make a great Horo~
That would be so neat to see if you do. I don't see many Spice and Wolf cosplayers ><

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 12, 2010, 01:08:10 PM
That would be so neat to see if you do. I don't see many Spice and Wolf cosplayers ><
Thanks So Much ^^ I really love that show, and sense my boyfriend loves the character horo so much, it was liek "hey i can pull this off and it'd be fun!" XD I'm gonna go for it. even if the ears and tail are gonna be crappy.. >.< if worse comes to worse I can wear that head band she has to hide her ears and just do the tail XD I already found a pretty good wig. just getting her hair color just right is frusterating :/

Suiseiseki

Quote from: Heimdall on May 12, 2010, 12:28:29 PM
Can you edit your first post on the thread?  it's like the second one on the first page and if you make red bold letters people will read it in my opinion...
I'm sorry I dont quite understand what you mean. I cant edit anything unless it was my post. :/ which is the reason why I was thinking of making a new thread entirely.

Heimdall

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 12, 2010, 01:39:24 PM
Can you edit your first post on the thread?  it's like the second one on the first page and if you make red bold letters people will read it in my opinion...
I'm sorry I dont quite understand what you mean. I cant edit anything unless it was my post. :/ which is the reason why I was thinking of making a new thread entirely.

Isn't that your post on the first page? the post that says this:

Quote from: Suiseiseki on July 05, 2009, 08:56:29 PM
Hey! im glad someone started this :D i just started watching the anime and now im obsessed lol anyways i will be there as Alice (Human-Form) :)

after the original person that made this thread made a post you're the first one to respond to it.  So that first comment you made on this thread can be edited.  That way the updated list is on the first page and you don't have to make a new one...everybody wins...I hope is clear as to what I mean now xD;;;
Fanime '11

Ikki (Air Gear)
Robin (Young Justice)
Izaya (Durarara!)
Elliot (Pandora Hearts)

Suiseiseki

Quote from: Heimdall on May 12, 2010, 03:31:57 PM
Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 12, 2010, 01:39:24 PM
Can you edit your first post on the thread?  it's like the second one on the first page and if you make red bold letters people will read it in my opinion...

Isn't that your post on the first page? the post that says this:

Quote from: Suiseiseki on July 05, 2009, 08:56:29 PM
Hey! im glad someone started this :D i just started watching the anime and now im obsessed lol anyways i will be there as Alice (Human-Form) :)

after the original person that made this thread made a post you're the first one to respond to it.  So that first comment you made on this thread can be edited.  That way the updated list is on the first page and you don't have to make a new one...everybody wins...I hope is clear as to what I mean now xD;;;
Oh I got it, Haha thats very smart of you :D I'll do that soon

MyMidnightAffair

I have received my White Alice wig~~ *dances around*
Is everything up-to-date, and ready to rumble, Suiseiseki??
;o

Heimdall

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 12, 2010, 04:48:38 PM

Well I AM a Baskerville after all 8D (I wish there was a snob emoticon xD)
Fanime '11

Ikki (Air Gear)
Robin (Young Justice)
Izaya (Durarara!)
Elliot (Pandora Hearts)

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Heimdall on May 12, 2010, 05:22:34 PM

A Baskerville?? >_____________> Which one??
*is too lazy to check the list*

Suiseiseki

Quote from: Heimdall on May 12, 2010, 05:22:34 PM

haha XD that'd be an interesting emoticon

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 12, 2010, 05:10:12 PM
I have received my White Alice wig~~ *dances around*
Is everything up-to-date, and ready to rumble, Suiseiseki??
;o

Haha well I'm very happy for you XD so far everythings set up, I just need to get my gloves and next wekend i'll get silverware :D and on the 27th i shall go get the sweets

MyMidnightAffair

Oki good-to go !
I wish you luck on the gloves!! ;D
And it is  a POSSIBILITY that I will bring sweets as well.
Don't eat all the sweets~~~

Suiseiseki

Quote from: MyMidnightAffair on May 12, 2010, 09:38:36 PM
Oki good-to go !
I wish you luck on the gloves!! ;D
And it is  a POSSIBILITY that I will bring sweets as well.
Don't eat all the sweets~~~
haha i'll attempt not to ;P
yup and everythings all set and ready to go

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 12, 2010, 01:37:54 PM
Thanks So Much ^^ I really love that show, and sense my boyfriend loves the character horo so much, it was liek "hey i can pull this off and it'd be fun!" XD I'm gonna go for it. even if the ears and tail are gonna be crappy.. >.< if worse comes to worse I can wear that head band she has to hide her ears and just do the tail XD I already found a pretty good wig. just getting her hair color just right is frusterating :/

I'll be looking forward to seeing it~ We should do some cosplay together in the future from the same series~

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 13, 2010, 08:53:30 AM

I'll be looking forward to seeing it~ We should do some cosplay together in the future from the same series~

haha well i'm up for it :D idk what cosplay to do..i really want to try horo though..its one u fairly ever see and it'd be fun...hmm i forgot what other cosplay were on my list that i wanted to do...hmm there was san chan from seto no hanayome...or Luka but hers is waaay to expensive(i put 100% into cosplays), or Mikuru from TMOHS XD. i still need to 100% finish my shana cosplay...i was gonna do louise and saito with my boyfriend but i dont think i have the right stature for it..shes so flat and not curvy and im...opposite XD and laugh if u will...but another one I've always wanted to cosplay sense I was little was...
>.>.....
<.<.....Sailor Mars

mjlogan

Alright guys, it looks like Im going to have to officially pull out now  :'(

My friend wasn't really up to going to the gathering at all and I really don't want to just bail on him like everyone else did.

Im really sorry to bail on you guys though  :-[

If you see an Uncle Oscar walking around the Con come and say hi! (since Ill probably be the only one, Ive never seen anyone cosplay him before)
Fanime Cosplay List:
Harry Potter: Gryffindor Student (100% Finished)
Pandora Hearts: Uncle Oscar (50% Finished)
Kingdom Hearts: Hayner (30% Finished)
Kingdom Hearts: Shadow Gijinka (0% Finished)  Gotta love last minute adds ;)

Suiseiseki

Quote from: mjlogan on May 14, 2010, 03:18:55 PM

My friend wasn't really up to going to the gathering at all and I really don't want to just bail on him like everyone else did.

If you see an Uncle Oscar walking around the Con come and say hi! (since Ill probably be the only one, Ive never seen anyone cosplay him before)

Aww :( thats ok. thanks for letting us know

Heimdall

Aww sad...but hopefully I'll see you around the con.  I'm super stoked to see an uncle Oscar cosplay :D...too bad it happened when I'm not cosplaying Gil OTL;;; but in either case I will flail on the inside if I see you *w*
Fanime '11

Ikki (Air Gear)
Robin (Young Justice)
Izaya (Durarara!)
Elliot (Pandora Hearts)

MyMidnightAffair

Ah.. That's tragic ): But I'm glad you told us. If I see you walking around, I'll be sure to greet you N' hug.
Just look for a "Will of the Abyss". ^^
That'll be meh.

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 13, 2010, 12:49:52 PM

haha well i'm up for it :D idk what cosplay to do..i really want to try horo though..its one u fairly ever see and it'd be fun...hmm i forgot what other cosplay were on my list that i wanted to do...hmm there was san chan from seto no hanayome...or Luka but hers is waaay to expensive(i put 100% into cosplays), or Mikuru from TMOHS XD. i still need to 100% finish my shana cosplay...i was gonna do louise and saito with my boyfriend but i dont think i have the right stature for it..shes so flat and not curvy and im...opposite XD and laugh if u will...but another one I've always wanted to cosplay sense I was little was...
>.>.....
<.<.....Sailor Mars

Oh~~~
I cosplay as Shana as well~ In fact I did it for last Sac anime. I did saw one other Shana there. Louise~~~The tsundare are mostly flat xD
No, Sailor Mars is awesome~ You should. Don't worry, there was so much in Sailor Moon that I wanted to cosplay when I was little as well.

Suiseiseki

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on May 15, 2010, 07:52:58 PM
Quote from: Suiseiseki on May 13, 2010, 12:49:52 PM

>.>.....
<.<.....Sailor Mars

Oh~~~
I cosplay as Shana as well~ In fact I did it for last Sac anime. I did saw one other Shana there. Louise~~~The tsundare are mostly flat xD
No, Sailor Mars is awesome~ You should. Don't worry, there was so much in Sailor Moon that I wanted to cosplay when I was little as well.

Haha that Shana mightve been me^-^ and I would want to do mars sometime but i still dont know XD