Yu Yu Hakusho-What if I could have Kurama?

Started by nekokichan, May 13, 2004, 05:42:33 PM

nekokichan

If I had Kurama-kun here, a lot and a lot of glomping would take place and I think Kurama would be scared to death, and would actually end up dieing. Then I would blow up the world in sadness and live on Neptune. Yaaay!!!!

*Cough* Sorry, long day. *sweatdrop* Anyways, does anybody read or watch Yu Yu Hakusho?

-Ki-chan
*Cough* *Cough* He hem. I am the Goddess of all nekos and if you harm one of them, I will rain down evilness onto you.

Neo-Zaku

Yep, I have the entire series that has been US released. I actually cosplay as Kuwabara and have I friend I am dragging along to cosplay as Yusuke to Fanime.
There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

swordofthebezerk

Yes Yu-Yu Hakusho is a great series. I've been reading Shonen Jump and I used to watch it on Cartoon Network, but I have been laying off the Toonami for awhile.

Updated Version

recomet15

Yuyu is pretty cool, despite it being (from what I've seen so far) non-stop tournament fighting. I read it in Shonen Jump, and I've seen it on tv. They just started showing new episodes on Saturday Toonami; Yoko Kurama... is the coolest. Kurama is also very cool, but Yoko Kurama is just too cool. Yeah. And that's my two cents.
For the love of... I forgot to put the "d" in "redcomet15"... - redcomet15

ayaminamino

:roll: Yu Yu hakusho is so cool!!! In Yu Yu Hakusho I love Kurama-kun the most, because of his beauty of course, hohoho!!! And I got the whole set of manga that are Japanese and Chinese, and posters, TV series, OVA movies...etc... The reason that I collect those things, it's because Yu Yu Hakusho is my first animation. I watch it when I was 5 years old in Hong Kong ^^~ Oh! Just telling you guys I'm 16 right now ~^^y~ Yay~~~~~ :lol:
~Aya~>.<!!!