Service Dog Lovings!

Started by Duo Monkey, June 04, 2016, 11:16:26 AM

Duo Monkey

Hey guys! I know there were a number of dogs this year, pretty service my dog Thor and a black lab were the only service dogs. Thor did a number of pawsplays from Attack on Titan, Smaug and of course Thor. If you caught us Thor was the big white fluffy guy. So without further ado.... Who let the dogs out!? Post away! Again any and all puppies!

https://twitter.com/thorodindog/status/738754265062211585
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

Tenya

Thoooor! I saw him both at the SnK gathering and at the Marvel gathering, and then was wondering what he was going to be on Saturday and Sunday. Didn't run into you again, though... :(

He's adorable and you're lucky to have such a chill happy dog who enjoys the company of a bunch of nerds.
(I definitely got some pictures of him, too, if you'd like me to post or send.)

Duo Monkey

Quote from: Seismogenic on June 04, 2016, 01:17:13 PM
Thoooor! I saw him both at the SnK gathering and at the Marvel gathering, and then was wondering what he was going to be on Saturday and Sunday. Didn't run into you again, though... :(

He's adorable and you're lucky to have such a chill happy dog who enjoys the company of a bunch of nerds.
(I definitely got some pictures of him, too, if you'd like me to post or send.)

Please post away!
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!