Fanime AIM Chat Gatherings! Last Update: February 16th, 2009

Started by Spiritsnare, June 03, 2005, 10:00:56 PM

gmontem

Quote from: "Nina Star 9"i updated my AIM, so i hope it works now. o-o
Be sure you update with the correct version of AIM. Remember, the "A" in AIM stands for "AOL", not "Amano".  :roll:  :P
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Nanashi

hit me up at: The Real Meowmix
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

Nina Star 9

Quote from: "gmontem"
Be sure you update with the correct version of AIM. Remember, the "A" in AIM stands for "AOL", not "Amano".  :roll:  :P
aw, darn. i got amano instant messenger instead. >>

well, back to re-update! XD

EDIT> aww... my sig is not working! D: i wanna put that quote in there.... >>

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Nina Star 9"
Quote from: "gmontem"
aw, darn. i got amano instant messenger instead. >>

well, back to re-update! XD

EDIT> aww... my sig is not working! D: i wanna put that quote in there.... >>

Put it all on a single line.

[quote="gmontem"]Be sure you update with the correct version of AIM. Remember, the "A" in AIM stands for "AOL", not "Amano". :roll: :P[/quote]

produces
Quote from: "gmontem"Be sure you update with the correct version of AIM. Remember, the "A" in AIM stands for "AOL", not "Amano". :roll: :P
epic progressive

vox

gmontem

I've been quoted! This is the first time ever to happen to me! *feels spezzy and wuved* <3

i feel so loved!

Nina Star 9

gmontem

Looks like the quote tag isn't supported in the sig field.

i feel so loved!

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "gmontem"Looks like the quote tag isn't supported in the sig field.

That said, try using this.

[quote]Be sure you update with the correct version of AIM. Remember, the "A" in AIM stands for "AOL", not "Amano". :roll: :P -gmontem[/quote]
epic progressive

vox

gmontem

Nice. How about one with the name of the person you're quoting?  :roll:

i feel so loved!

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "gmontem"Nice. How about one with the name of the person you're quoting?  :roll:

Shut up. It works. XD

edit And don't worry about getting Amano Instant Messenger, Nina...because I use Ayu Instant Messenger and it works perfectly fine with this "AOL" thing I see a lot of people using...<3
epic progressive

vox

sadistic-otaku

heya, can you add me? thanks~

sn: michellekhuu

Spiritsnare

notice

If anyone not on the list IMs you saying that they grabbed your SN from the Fanime BB, please TAKE EXTREME CAUTION. Ask for his/her board name and doublecheck the info against the memberlist to make sure that he really is part of the FaniBB. If s/he hasn't posted, urge him/her to do so, as the board environment is indeed the main nexus of all FaniBB socialization.

This is a public service announcement brought to you by the ever-lovely Spiritsnare. Thank you for your time. <3 This warning has been doubleposted to the first page of the thread.
epic progressive

vox

Karisma Black

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"notice

If anyone not on the list IMs you saying that they grabbed your SN from the Fanime BB, please TAKE EXTREME CAUTION. Ask for his/her board name and doublecheck the info against the memberlist to make sure that he really is part of the FaniBB. If s/he hasn't posted, urge him/her to do so, as the board environment is indeed the main nexus of all FaniBB socialization.

This is a public service announcement brought to you by the ever-lovely Spiritsnare. Thank you for your time. <3 This warning has been doubleposted to the first page of the thread.

Having been a victim of said 'steal name off of boards and IM' situation, I would wholeheartedly agree to everything Spirit says. Yeah.

uzutake

Just curious...( as always >.>() )

When do Fanime AIM chat gatherings occur...? And how often?

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "uzutake"Just curious...( as always >.>() )

When do Fanime AIM chat gatherings occur...? And how often?
Fanime AIM chats, or Fanichats as they are better known as, typically occur in the afternoon-evening time. they usually happen every night or so.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Minagi-chan

Quote from: "Karisma Black"
Quote from: "Spiritsnare"notice

Having been a victim of said 'steal name off of boards and IM' situation, I would wholeheartedly agree to everything Spirit says. Yeah.
As another person this happened to, I urge you to google any specific handle you can find on the person and check their other personal sites for background.  If most of the information matches, but there are a few kinks in what they tell you compared to these sources like, oh, little things like a name or AGE, call them out on it.  But yeah, use your Utmost caution and go with your gut feeling.  If it's starting to look bad, skedaddle.
<3 Miss Coquine <3
We slip and slide as we fall in love and I just can't seem to get enough.

zoupzuop2

My username is as is in AIM.

...it's my first time using AIM in a long time, so be gentle, okay?  :P
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Kegan_Flame

Sucrose

Ah...you can find me at Semmonemily on AIM. Feel free to hit me up for Fanime chats if I'm on.
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"My username is as is in AIM.

...it's my first time using AIM in a long time, so be gentle, okay?  :P

SUP ZOUP. D:

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com