GF&DM V2 BATTLE OF THE BANDS!!

Started by Asa_Gohan, April 20, 2006, 02:22:31 PM

Asa_Gohan

If there is going to be Drummania and GuitarFreaks V2 with session I ask for a battle of the bands.  Which team of 3 will dominate over the others.  Only rule is that if avaliable you must have a bassist, drummer and guitarist.  The guitarist may choose open if he or she wishes. Its going to be a tournament though of course. The band has to choose 1 long track and 2 regular tracks.  If they get extra and encore they may play on those.  The band with the most points wins.
What do you guys think?

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

deepbluevibes

Asa_Gohan

never heard of PTS....I know though that my friends and I are pretty decent at this game.  My friend can not pass a few songs though...but hey the songs he cant pass are usually 97-99 and with drum mania the only song my friend cant pass is day dream...I dont think anyone can pass that song.  Fortunatly my friends and I are GF&DM freaks well Im a GF freak atleast and can only go all the way to 56 at most T_T but besides all that like yeah....Since Im rambling now I just have one thing to say...THEY BETTER GET THE DAMN PEDDLE FIXED FOR DRUMMANIA BY FANIME OR IM GOING TO BE SO DAMN PISSED

deepbluevibes

Asa_Gohan

You have got to be kidding...Have you seen Day dream on Extreme?  my god hitting the damn snare that many times is so damn hard!!  And my friends are excellent drummers too and practice and practice.  Except for one whos good at both guitar and drums...Crazy bastard...But besides the fact I dont think someone can pass daydream so easily...If you have seen. Also my friend has S'd those songs as well even though its as crazy as it is.

Spiritsnare

1. I can totally back up the PTS ownage.

2. Four out of nine people support Battle of the Bands. No, you aren't the first to think up this awesome idea.

3. Have you read this topic before? You may want to note that V2 isn't listed for this year's arcade. (As for V: long live super "shomin" car :( )
epic progressive

vox

Asa_Gohan

ACtually if the staff from Fanime is smart they will get the V2 machines from SVGL THOSE HAVE SESSION AND HAVE A LARGE LARGE SELECTION OF SONGS ARRRRGGGHHHHH

deepbluevibes

Asa_Gohan

how do you play that song...The snare is freaking crazy on that song. Well out of curiousity. Im just a guitarist =3 and not that good of a guitarist either T_T

OniCourseMusha

I've hung out wit the PTS crew and seen one of them played.  Pretty insane!

I can only barely pass one song that is on EX lv78 on Guitar Freaks.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Asa_Gohan

I can only go 40-50s 61 at most. Man I suck >.<

deepbluevibes

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Asa_Gohan"ACtually if the staff from Fanime is smart they will get the V2 machines from SVGL THOSE HAVE SESSION AND HAVE A LARGE LARGE SELECTION OF SONGS ARRRRGGGHHHHH

4) They're contracting their arcade from OnCampus Entertainment, presumably to cut costs.

5) If they could get V2, they also should be able to get IIDX RED. Grr...
epic progressive

vox

Asa_Gohan

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)
I forget the names alright >.<  If I played it more then Ill remember...lol  Its the last one on the right. But yeah its crazy. Its so close together.

Fuchikoma

It would be nice to have V2 because the V unlock songs are playable as are some great revivals, but V2 itself doesn't have a lot of great songs. Everyone I've talked to about V2 agrees it's one of the worst bemani soundtracks ever.

I've had no personal experience with them, but from what I've gathered, PTS stands for People Talk Shit, and they're a group of furries who enjoy smoking, MySpace, and calling everyone faggots and generally say/do things just to make people mad. Not many people know about them I guess so don't be ashamed if you didn't. But they're good at bemani, so, whatever.

Day Dream was my second level 90, just ignore the snare if you want to pass it. :p

deepbluevibes

Nanashi

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)

They're furries though. Furries are just like nazis, except in animal costumes.
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Nanashi"They're furries though. Furries are just like nazis, except in animal costumes.

...how the fuck are furries nazis? I treat them just like every other cosplayer.

Except they're not cosplaying as a specific character, but as a general group.

I seriously don't get the hate at all. o.O
epic progressive

vox

Asa_Gohan

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"
Quote from: "Nanashi"They're furries though. Furries are just like nazis, except in animal costumes.

...how the fuck are furries nazis? I treat them just like every other cosplayer.

Except they're not cosplaying as a specific character, but as a general group.

I seriously don't get the hate at all. o.O
Its a 4chan thing.....

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Asa_Gohan"Its a 4chan thing.....

Wow. That explains a lot. :lol:
epic progressive

vox