Mahou sensei Negima for fanime 2007

Started by Eheroofjustice, June 11, 2006, 10:16:01 PM

Eheroofjustice

Does anyone want to a cosplay Evangeline and Chachamaru? I am looking for someone who wants to cosplay these two characters, and I also need help working on a skit of that series. I am sick of cosplaying by myself, and I need someone to help me out. Can u help me out please?
Yay! Guilty Gear rocks! I love crossdressing! ^_^

DJpNoiEcLipSe

it would be cool to get all of the students in that series as a gathering. would take a lot of work..
what is is.. it's just what it is....
just go with it.  
                                   -WaLLy aKa DJpNoiEcLipSe

Magical Senpai

I was always considering cosplaying as Negi...maybe I might do it for 07.

videogirlc

I have an Evangeline costume (her adult form)  planned for later this year. WOuld be happy to bring her to fanime for a gathering.

Eheroofjustice

Sweet. All I need is chachamaru. actually I am cosplaying Negi springfield. We also need a skit.

pockystix

There was a Negima Gathering this year. A good amount of people came, but hopefully we can have more this year. I'm gonna try to make my a more elaborate costume for my Setsuna cosplay [maybe Mahora Festival inspired or other illustrations]

Some things worth considering:

Group Picture 1

Group Picture 2

Posting this just 'cause it's such an awesome picture

Either would be kickass, but I think #2 would be easier. XP

I've also cosidered cosplaying Chachamaru ever since her special chapter in vol. 9 came out [with all those cute outfits and whatnot].
New sn = Meirin

Eheroofjustice

Who wants to cosplay Evangeline? Can someone tell me? I need someone to cosplay that character.

pockystix

Anyone still up for this? With Negima released domestically and Negima!? on fansubs, there's gotta be some fans out there, right?
New sn = Meirin

Ska_Kitti

I heart the Negima series. I'd probably end up going as Negi or like... Secchan. @_@ I don't remember all the girls' names though...lol. The shinobi girl is someone I could pull off as well. Sadly though, I don't think a Negima cosplay is achieveable for Fanime because I'll be super busy with so many things. Perhaps AOD.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

pockystix

Thread Revival~

Anyone going cosplaying? Please say you are, I don't want to work on this costume for nothing. T___T

I'm going as Neko Mimi Maid Setsuna, btw!

Let's make this a Sunday gathering?? Noontime is good.
New sn = Meirin

Otaking007

Unfortunatly my costume wont be ready this year...however, next year....the Thousand Master will make his grand debut~!

Eheroofjustice

I meant to put Mahou shoujo lyrical nanoha a's cosplay gathering. Sorry everyone who posted it on there.

Eheroofjustice

Quote from: "Otaking007"Unfortunatly my costume wont be ready this year...however, next year....the Thousand Master will make his grand debut~!

perhaps we should cosplay negima next year. I plan on it anyways. and I made the wrong topic. and again, the topic cosplay is suppose to be mahou shoujo lyrical nanoha a's. I humblly appologize for the wrong topic

Eheroofjustice

Wait a minute. I posted that last year I think. nvm. I'm a baka. >_<

Otaking007

Hai, we can plan that out for next year~! I'll make the thread for 2008 gathering.

pockystix

But.. but... I making one for this year.... don't tell me I'll be all aloney on my owney. T________T

All the effort... wasted... orz
New sn = Meirin

Otaking007

Quote from: "pockystix"But.. but... I making one for this year.... don't tell me I'll be all aloney on my owney. T________T

All the effort... wasted... orz

I'm so sorry! x-x I'll keep my eye out for you though and take pics!

pockystix

Last call for Negima gathering? If no one replies by the Main Gathering list deadline, the gathering will be officially off. ;o
New sn = Meirin