The MOE thread!

Started by LastElixir, November 29, 2006, 08:35:18 PM

Jun-Watarase

Haha. Thank you... Enma Ai is extraordinarily beautiful. I would've chosen Eruru from Utawarerumono because she's so KOYUUUTE but... I don't know if that is considered wafuku, since it is a unique design probably derived from various other cultures-- either that, or Northern. XD;

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"Haha. Thank you... Enma Ai is extraordinarily beautiful. I would've chosen Eruru from Utawarerumono because she's so KOYUUUTE but... I don't know if that is considered wafuku, since it is a unique design probably derived from various other cultures-- either that, or Northern. XD;
I believe that is considered since it looks like it. I'm pretty certain we're going with a loose defintion cause there are a number characters that would be out otherwise.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Jun-Watarase

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Lisu

really now...

Actually, I was debating whether to use Kaguya or Akyu (both Touhou), but I can't say no to the dasukete.....its a good song.

Tsubasa

I choose Ayasato Mayoi from Gyakuten Saiban.  Naruhodou's spunky assistant, spirit medium in training, fan of Tokusatsu films, and eater of much ramen.  Cute. :3

On a moe related note, vote on ANN's current poll: What do you think of Moe?
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "Tsubasa"
On a moe related note, vote on ANN's current poll: What do you think of Moe?
The results so far are rather disappointing...
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Jun-Watarase

Oh my~ I love seeing your avatars, guys. They're just so pretty, this week. -Steals Tsubasa's.- D:

FanimaidCafe.com

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"Oh my~ I love seeing your avatars, guys. They're just so pretty, this week. -Steals Tsubasa's.- D:
I love seeing yours as well.. >.< you have some good ones.

as well as everyone else's. Tsu often has really nice ones. >.<
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

Spiritsnare

70. Mitsuami (braids - usually, the two short ones)

Single long braids are not counted.

Sunara: Misha (Ar Tornelico)
Spiritsnare: Young Akari Kamigishi (ToHeart)
gmo: Youko (Devil Hunter Youko)
Tsubasa: Philia Philis (Tales of Destiny)
epic progressive

vox

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"70. Mitsuami (braids - usually, the two short ones)

Spiritsnare: Young Akari Kamigishi (ToHeart)
gmo: Youko (Devil Hunter Youko)
Tsubasa: Philia Philis (Tales of Destiny)

I'm taking Lei Fang from DOA.

I really should work on my new sig lol
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Tsubasa

Announcement's early this week.
-Tsubasa

Chun

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"70. Mitsuami (braids - usually, the two short ones)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

orz

I'll take Vita.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Tsubasa

Philia Philis from Tales of Destiny.  My favorite character from one of my favorite RPGs.  She's a kind and mild-mannered apprentice priestess and science-y research freak.  And counter to what associations one might make about priests in RPGs, she is the heavy nuker for the party, not the healer.

Aa~ I want to replay the game.
-Tsubasa

Tsubasa

In the vein of Tsuyokiss, the ADV with a cast full of tsundere characters, comes Yandere, a game with a full cast of yandere.  Never been one of my favoriter archetypes, but I suppose it's worth noting.  Ryu's probably excited. XD;
-Tsubasa

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Tsubasa"In the vein of Tsuyokiss, the ADV with a cast full of tsundere characters, comes Yandere, a game with a full cast of yandere.  Never been one of my favoriter archetypes, but I suppose it's worth noting.  Ryu's probably excited. XD;

I like I what i see :P

I hope this comes out soon on BT and I'll play it lol ;p
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Lisu

I'm not touching that subject.  Yandere....it's worse than trap...
But anywho, moe: braids....from where I stand, I find it appealing that an artist takes the time to make the braid rather than giving the character just tails (noted when surfing trough some pictures in random folders). Personally, I like 'em long and skinny as opposed short and fat (I still laugh at the statement)

Aika came to mind about .5 seconds after hearing the theme, I like her personally as an all-round character, but I do in fact like the hairstyle. I do not have any background from the NATURAL so I don't know if I like short haired Aika more, so I'm sticking with my braids.

Sunara Ishi

Finally up against all odds. @.@

Enjoy a sig image of Misha. kthxbye.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

Spiritsnare

I'm writing this up having FOE in the background and that's making me chant M O E! M O E!

32. Waitresses
Spiritsnare: Itou Nobue (Ichigo Mashimaro)
Tsubasa: Rumi Kinoshita (Pia Carrot he Youkoso!)
Jay: Luna Inverse (Slayers)
Sunara: Ruuko Kireinosora/Lucy Maria Misora (ToHeart 2)
Ryu: Kareha (Shuffle!)
Amol: Shion Sonozaki (When They Cry*)
Lisu: Nagi (Peace@Pieces)
Barnes: Nuku Nuku (All-Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku)
Chun: Mikuru Asahina (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
Kazuko: Alice (Ragnarok Online)

*lol
epic progressive

vox

Barnes

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"32. Waitresses

Nuku Nuku (All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku-Nuku)

Is that ok?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f293/CapeBarnes/Other/NNwaitress.jpg
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Chun

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"(When They Cry*)
*lol

BLASPHEMY!

I take Asahina Mikuru~ (See wat I did thar)

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)