what should I cosplay as, want to do a cosplay with me?

Started by Girlycard, February 23, 2007, 09:49:44 PM

Girlycard

this is me but my hair is a little bit longer, I want to do a cosplay with someone for fun so post or mail me ^_^ thank you
Always looking for my perfect guy

Ari

My friend and i are doing battle royale costumes if you want to join in with us. So far its only me and her because everyone in the forum is lame. Haha j/k.

Skylark

Quote from: "Ari"My friend and i are doing battle royale costumes if you want to join in with us. So far its only me and her because everyone in the forum is lame. Haha j/k.

Me, lame? D:

Lawl.

Hey, it's nice that someone is willing to cosplay as something other than FF7 characters or Naruto "characters." I'll probably be going as Brandon Heat/Beyond the Grave from Gungrave (don't know if you've heard of or seen that o__O;), but hopefully I'll see you around at the con soon ^_^.

Ari

Skylark

Quote from: "Ari"That'd be cool, Lol!  ^^ Mebbe we will.

:3

lycan510

if you go as Kairi (Kingdom Hearts), any girl from Naruto, or Mai Tokiha (My-HiME), ill do something with you. I'm going as Sora, Yuuichi Tate, and Itachi. Ill check back, but lemme know
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

zoupzuop2

If you're still goin' as Akane, we could do a cosplay together for a bit.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Kegan_Flame

i hate a battle royale and a my-hime gathering going

me:

Mitsuko - BR

Mai -  MH

come join us!! the costumes are realativly easy, if u want to buy them and are in a hurry, i know a good place too ^_^