Tabbychan

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

Tabbychan

I'm really doubtful that there are no fruits basket cosplayerso.o

Tabbychan

I wonder if theres another I wasn't aware ofo.o

Lizchan33

Please don't bump needlessly..... I've actually started this topic earlier and have combined someone elses list
would you be interested in joinning in my list or not?

Oh and making it such a long gathering can interefer with other gatherings, be careful for that....

Mine is planned for Monday

Kegan_Flame

double posting is kinda a bad thing to do here =X please don't it annoys people, also, please look and see if others have gatherings already posted, it's not polite to try and steel the show away >.>

have fun cosplaying tho! XD

Eri Kagami

Sounds tempting.

I just made my s. o. a Shigure costume. ^^

Tabbychan

Oh my^^; I'm SOOO sorry everyone! I'm new at this, I really didn't know. I looked around and I guess I was being ditsy an dpast them by. If I had known there were other gatherings I wouldn't have done this. Again I'm very sorry! And I'm going to let this thread disapear alright? < =3 Sorry for all the trouble I've caused. I hope to join the existing gathering, If they'll accept me. Thank you all for telling me about the other! Hope to see you all there, or tlak ion here with you all more.  =]

Kegan_Flame

Quote from: "Tabbychan"Oh my^^; I'm SOOO sorry everyone! I'm new at this, I really didn't know. I looked around and I guess I was being ditsy an dpast them by. If I had known there were other gatherings I wouldn't have done this. Again I'm very sorry! And I'm going to let this thread disapear alright? < =3 Sorry for all the trouble I've caused. I hope to join the existing gathering, If they'll accept me. Thank you all for telling me about the other! Hope to see you all there, or tlak ion here with you all more.  =]

it's kool, we all kill it from time to time >.> me, quite often ^^