Ciaossu! Kateikyoshi Hitman Reborn Gathering 2008! POST YOUR PICS!

Started by Touya no Miko, November 28, 2007, 10:08:08 PM

yumicchi88

I'm cool with either one!
I think the gathering forum already have us in 12:00 slot.

I am lookin foward to it!!
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

Nishi

Quote from: yumicchi88 on April 15, 2008, 08:43:18 AM

Ooh... It says Sunday there. So it it Sunday or Saturday? *confused*

I'd love for it to be Sunday cause it's the same day as the JUMP gathering... but if it's Saturday, I'm voting for 11:30 am.
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:
Hetalia, Tales of Zestiria, Psycho Pass

Touya no Miko

Quote from: Nishi on April 17, 2008, 02:59:37 AM
Quote from: yumicchi88 on April 15, 2008, 08:43:18 AM

Ooh... It says Sunday there. So it it Sunday or Saturday? *confused*

I'd love for it to be Sunday cause it's the same day as the JUMP gathering... but if it's Saturday, I'm voting for 11:30 am.

No, it's Saturday. The gathering list just hasn't been updated in a while.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

HavicMichaelchris

so I went out and bought a shirt today. http://manga.bleachexile.com/kateikyoushi-hitman-reborn-chapter-177-page-16.html  I can never read what it says, so I just wrote something LOL-worthy: "The Vongola's Right." How is everyone else's progress?
Cosplays: L, Kyo, Pip, Ed, Luxord, And more listed elsewhere.

Touya no Miko

Quote from: HavicMichaelchris on April 18, 2008, 12:32:42 AM
so I went out and bought a shirt today. http://manga.bleachexile.com/kateikyoushi-hitman-reborn-chapter-177-page-16.html  I can never read what it says, so I just wrote something LOL-worthy: "The Vongola's Right." How is everyone else's progress?

Blah, I'm being so lazy. I got the material for Hibari's tonfas. Now I just gotta wait for my arm badge to come in, buy a white shirt, and a tie from my local thrift store. And BINGO! I'm done.

yumicchi88

Quote from: Touya no Miko on April 18, 2008, 01:38:33 AM
Quote from: HavicMichaelchris on April 18, 2008, 12:32:42 AM

Blah, I'm being so lazy. I got the material for Hibari's tonfas. Now I just gotta wait for my arm badge to come in, buy a white shirt, and a tie from my local thrift store. And BINGO! I'm done.

that basically goes for me too! i already got the vest, so i need to get the tie and fingerless black gloves at sportsmart or something and white gloves to wear under and something that i can make the round thing for x-gloves.

Btw, so the gathering you are thinking is Saturday 12:00, right?
the Gathering Forum updated it.
I'm in for that!

kuroi

yosh! I am now confirmed that I'm doing TYL!Irie Shouichi for Fanime, as all the others (except for Hei, who may never ever get done) are finished, and I'll have a bunch of time in the next couple of weeks to do the shoulder armor things and style the wig(waiting until I get home to do the actual buying fabric and sewing part), and my sister might be a Cerevello, if I can find enough time to make the outfit for her (it shouldn't be too hard, as it's basically the same pattern; I'll just have to make it taller to fit her)
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

yumicchi88

Quote from: kuroi on April 18, 2008, 12:43:25 PM
yosh! I am now confirmed that I'm doing TYL!Irie Shouichi for Fanime, as all the others (except for Hei, who may never ever get done) are finished, and I'll have a bunch of time in the next couple of weeks to do the shoulder armor things and style the wig(waiting until I get home to do the actual buying fabric and sewing part), and my sister might be a Cerevello, if I can find enough time to make the outfit for her (it shouldn't be too hard, as it's basically the same pattern; I'll just have to make it taller to fit her)
you gonna make that armor thing yourself? what kind of material are you gonna use for it?

HavicMichaelchris

totally bought the two shirts I need for the first gokudera outfit. Made a few dynamites, just need a ton more cardboard and some rings.

kuroi

Quote from: yumicchi88 on April 18, 2008, 01:31:41 PM
you gonna make that armor thing yourself? what kind of material are you gonna use for it?

Yeah. The shoulder pads are going to be half-face masks, cut so that they form the curved shape, and then I'll use craft foam for the designs, spray paint them silver, and attach a pin on the inside so that I can take them on and off for packing purposes. It actually shouldn't be too hard, and I should have plenty of time to experiment and get them right over the next couple of weeks ^^. I'm really excited about it, actually <3
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

firegoddessnerys

Woot! We have a Sho-chan *giggles* He's one of my favorite characters so awesome :)
Well,  since we're all talking cosplay progress: for Mukuro I have my wig, but it isn't styled yet, and all the materials for making the Trident, which my dad is gonna...help? More like do the bulk of it, probably, lol. The uniform is...half done. My mom still has some time and it is a relatively simple costume so hopefully everything will go well and it will be done soon :)
Did we finally decide on a time or is that still up in the air? I'm good for just about anything so...yeah.
Can't wait to see everyone there :)

A Tale as Old as Time

Touya no Miko

yumicchi88

Woohooo!! Go Touya!! lol

I got the fingerless gloves. now all I need is details!! (the hard part)
I will go to Michaels this weekend

squalo

hey~~I have an idea, do you guys want to do a Vongola group wedding? just wondering
如果没人爱我的话,那我会自己爱自己的

yumicchi88

Quote from: squalo on April 22, 2008, 10:50:17 PM
hey~~I have an idea, do you guys want to do a Vongola group wedding? just wondering

how are we gonna do that?

I'm thinking of bringing my CD with the OP ED of the series ^^ and the boombox ofcourse.
so we can play it during the gathering!

HavicMichaelchris

<: [  I barely have the money for the rings I need, I'd have to have an awkward suit.

Touya no Miko

I'm not sure if we'll have enough time for that. XD

squalo

oh is just like a paring thing^^ no need actually wedding stuff
如果没人爱我的话,那我会自己爱自己的

HavicMichaelchris

but Gokudera is part of a ton of pairings, but the most well known one we do not have the second half of: Yamamoto.

Imari-chan

Since it's earlier now, I'll be able to make it. To what I choose to wear will hopefully be decided soon. It'll either be Dino or Adult Reborn. I'll be wearing Adult Mukuro at Fanime but not at the gathering time most likely.