With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

BrightHeart76

This year was FANTASTIC.  The weird thing is I left Fanime 2009 thinking "I don't think Fanime can be better than this."  I left 2010 thinking that I was wrong.  2009 had NOTHING on 2010...can't wait to see what 2011 brings us.   :D

I am going to leave this thread active for a few weeks.  Then I plan to put this thread to rest and open the 2011 thread.  This thread has been so rewarding, watching everyone work together and come together as a real Naruto team.  I can't wait to see what 2011 brings us.   ;D

As always...you guys are the BEST! 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

jackiemarie90

nice pics!! ha ha

Yes most definitely the best fanime ever!! ha ha That flow concert was soooo dam epic!! I don't know how fanime will even top that! h aha Love the gathering and it was nice meeting new people!! :)
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

TokenBlackGuy

This was a great way to start the summer.
found me solo anbu, all alone, my squad dead and me left to finish the fight.

http://s871.photobucket.com/albums/ab275/Eyoree81/?action=view&current=fanime396.jpg
Deviantart Profile. http://tokenblackguy1991.deviantart.com/

My Cosplay. TBA

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE SO NEEDY!!!!!

Chosen_Entity

Thanks for posting all your pictures everyone! I love looking back at everything and getting the giggles from all the awesome memories!

"... Is that a ringpop?"
"Would they have to peacebond Zetsu's cactus girlfriend?"
*snickers*

So, instead of doing Orochimaru next year, I was hoping to try Kimimaro! As much as I adore my cheeze-it loving pedo alter ego, his skin paint is a bitch (I'm still cleaning out the inside of Sasu's car ^_^').

As Kimi, would I be able to find any Gaara's and Lee's to snuggle with next year? :3

Eeri-chan

Quote from: Chosen_Entity on June 07, 2010, 11:23:11 AM
Thanks for posting all your pictures everyone! I love looking back at everything and getting the giggles from all the awesome memories!

"... Is that a ringpop?"
"Would they have to peacebond Zetsu's cactus girlfriend?"
*snickers*

So, instead of doing Orochimaru next year, I was hoping to try Kimimaro! As much as I adore my cheeze-it loving pedo alter ego, his skin paint is a bitch (I'm still cleaning out the inside of Sasu's car ^_^').

As Kimi, would I be able to find any Gaara's and Lee's to snuggle with next year? :3

OHMYGOD BE KIMIMARO!!!!! BE KIMIMARO!!! PLEASE! ONEGAI!!!!!! OEMDOUBLEUGEE!!!! THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then, and then ohmywizardgod, we could do the Drunken Fist fight scene and Gaara-sama could save Lee and sklhfsdklflsdflfklsfsdkl ohmygod

-end fangirling-

Cailany

I think white will forever be part of my car now....

Do the curse seal lv 2 version! *exited* But you'd still have face paint.... hell I'd cosplay Garra if I got to see you in a lv 2 form @.@

Chosen_Entity

*spazzyfangirlhappydance* I LOVE KIMI!!! We would have the most awesome photo shoot EVER! XD

Quote from: Cailany on June 07, 2010, 03:25:29 PM

Do the curse seal lv 2 version! *exited* But you'd still have face paint.... hell I'd cosplay Garra if I got to see you in a lv 2 form @.@

Lol. Your poor car! :3

... Lvl 2 curse? But I want something SIMPLE. Not to mention I have no clue how I'd hide the girls with no shirt. I had a hard enough time with Orochi!

Hmm... still, I think I'll make some bone thingies to stick onto my poor abused skin. Would spirit glue work for something like that?

Shinigami_Lover

Yeah Spirit Gum should work ... I can ask my Kimi that I know...
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

Eeri-chan

Quote from: Chosen_Entity on June 07, 2010, 05:27:37 PM
*spazzyfangirlhappydance* I LOVE KIMI!!! We would have the most awesome photo shoot EVER! XD

YES! So much with the awesome my English suffers! >_<

Quote from: Cailany on June 07, 2010, 03:25:29 PM

And ohmygod, more Gaaras! It's Lee's dream. :) -swoon-

BSaphire

I just wanted to say that I never loved the Naruto cospeeps as much as I did this year! You were all soooooo awesome!

Thank you for being wonderful!
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

TokenBlackGuy

Yea, we are awesome, cant wait till next year

Other notes: I just discovered that my favorite first episode anime is yu yu hakusho

My Cosplay. TBA

BrightHeart76

This is now the official 2011 Naruto Gathering list.  Woohoo for an early start.   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Eeri-chan

Woo!!!! I'm so excited!!! I cannot wait for next year. And by then, my Lee cosplay will be better because it'll actually be one piece instead of three!!! Yosha!

TokenBlackGuy

oh snaps, 2011 is set up. So imma be anbu but i don't think ill be one for that day, i might just wear it saturday, dabatable right now. This time imma get my stuff done early lol.

My Cosplay. TBA

Shinigami_Lover

I will be Sai next year for the photo-shoot... Sasuke might make a appearance but not to the shoot
DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

ICosplayNeji

I AM SO COMING BACK NEXT YEAR ;D I have to make a decision though D: Neji again, Haku, or Senju Hashirama (1st Hokage)? I've got LOTS of time to decide :D

Eliteslayer

I have a great time at these gatherings, but I don't really like my Kakuzu cosplay. Can't freaking breathe in that hood. So I should pick a new character to cosplay as, though I'm not sure who. Any ideas?
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

PinkHairSasuke

Since 2011 is already up then can you put me down for Pre-Time Skip Sasuke?

Dragon Ninja

Yeah, and put me down as Shippuden Naruto.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW