10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Runewitt

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on February 04, 2009, 08:29:12 PM
Are they past the bount arc in the dub yet? I don't think so... I really odn't wanna hear what they do to Ulquiorra, maybe something completely weird and squeaky. Poor Ulqui-chan T-T
i think theyd do well to have Alessandro Juliani do it (english L)
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Jangular

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on February 04, 2009, 10:55:13 PM
Real cosplayers... go around yelling about their cosplay characters when they're not cosplaying

truth
Okage-Sama De~ Productions :D

www.youtube.com/user/OkageSamaDePro
www.okage-sama-de.devianart.com
www.myspace.com/okagesamdepro

Black Kawaii Kitty

Popping in a quick note due to Yukari's suggestion since we've had the date in cement for a while now.

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=169259
We're having a cosplay gathering in March at a park in San Jose. It's a great place for Bleach cosplay with an awesome Japanese garden. I totally demand that Wren bring a prop sake bottle and pose in front of the tea house XD

WrentheFaceless

Prop? Whats a prop? The only way itll be a prop is if I empty it before hand  ;)

Dragon Ninja

Well, I just purchased a Soul Reaper costume on eBay. It will be here in about 2 weeks. I also purchased 2 Animorphs books, which I'll read during my trip.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 04, 2009, 08:45:41 PM
The bount arc makes me want to beat my head against a wall x.x

omg, I can really agree with this comment. I didn't even feel like crowding my computer with those files.

@everyone- I kind of liked the new filler ep. 205. It was pretty fun. :D
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on February 04, 2009, 08:49:39 PM
i can't stand Kariya, he's like the most annoying villain ever >< only good part of the Bount arc was seeing Ichinose get his ass handed to him by Kenpachi XD

Unfortunatly, I thought that all the afore mentioned sucked hard. The only character that I liked was...the old guy..uh..the sorta old guy..not the REALLY old guy ( he was creepy)
The "ego-off" between Byakuya and Kariya was fairly amusing, but the one bwteen he and Pumpkincarr blew it out of the water.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Yuu

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 04, 2009, 09:43:09 PM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on February 04, 2009, 09:39:22 PM
@wren- she has too get up super early for work tomorrow. XD

Ick...

@Toshi: I can see it now lol, Group 1: TBTP shinigami before hollowification group 2: TBTP shinigami durring hollowfication, Group 3: TBTP shinigami after Hollowfication, Group 4: Vizards in street clothing without masks, Group 5:Vizards in street clothing with masks

Groups 1-5 invasion of TBtP children. 

Yuu

Quote from: raenef on February 04, 2009, 12:42:04 PM

lol. What type of fake blood do you use that you got people licking you? o.O

Yea, no shota pws, yuckies
I heart the idea of shenanghins tho XD, mess with the other TBTP people. Man now I gotta do both Tesla and tiny gin lol

It was a mix of cherry koolaid and chocolate sauce. I personally think its  gross. Plus its soo sticky and it gets on EVERYTHING.

*Sigh* I feel soo out of place not going as Renji. ( and I must confess that I miss the fanservicey goodness *siiiigh*) I really want to but then there will be no mini Byakuya to bitch at everyone and that is very nessecery.

I see how it is, when Im not around you people post 8 billion times per second, then when I am here you cant even post enough to keep me from multi-posting.

please keep it up because its a good excuse for me

WrentheFaceless

At least the amagi arc was somewhat interesting

@Yuu: Thats an..interesting yet strangely tasty blood combination lol.

sael

Quote from: Yuu on February 05, 2009, 10:33:56 AM
It was a mix of cherry koolaid and chocolate sauce. I personally think its  gross. Plus its soo sticky and it gets on EVERYTHING.

Sounds yummy and yet so bad for ones teeth and stomach.

waffle-lover26

Note to self, drop mixture of cherry koolaid and chocolate sauce on brother. Then laugh. -insert evil cackling here-
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Jangular

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 05, 2009, 10:38:41 AM

the Amagai arc was definitely more interesting, but I think part of that might be because Shunsui got a little more air time than usual, I know that made me enjoy it more

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: Jangular on February 05, 2009, 04:13:30 PM

the Amagai arc was definitely more interesting, but I think part of that might be because Shunsui got a little more air time than usual, I know that made me enjoy it more

True, but he got more air time in the 2nd movie as well...and that pissed me off.

EeveeGirl101

QuoteGroups 1-5 invasion of TBtP children.

-Pushes up glasses in a very Ishida-like manner- Heck yeah!

raenef

Quote from: Yuu on February 05, 2009, 10:33:56 AM
Quote from: raenef on February 04, 2009, 12:42:04 PM

lol. What type of fake blood do you use that you got people licking you? o.O

Yea, no shota pws, yuckies
I heart the idea of shenanghins tho XD, mess with the other TBTP people. Man now I gotta do both Tesla and tiny gin lol

*Sigh* I feel soo out of place not going as Renji. ( and I must confess that I miss the fanservicey goodness *siiiigh*) I really want to but then there will be no mini Byakuya to bitch at everyone and that is very nessecery.

I see how it is, when Im not around you people post 8 billion times per second, then when I am here you cant even post enough to keep me from multi-posting.

please keep it up because its a good excuse for me

awesome. I used corn syrup and food dye, which is suuuper sticky too
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

waffle-lover26

I command somebody to bring an Aizen plushie for a random Ulquiorra to bow down to...
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

sael

Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on February 05, 2009, 05:18:44 PM
QuoteGroups 1-5 invasion of TBtP children.

-Pushes up glasses in a very Ishida-like manner- Heck yeah!
lol, I wanna join in!

Debating it, but I might cosplay little Shuhei for a bit. His cuteness is too hard to resist!

@raenef - no repeat of the SacAnime situation. I'll be wearing white again @___@

WrentheFaceless

Plushie? Im sure there'll be plenty of regular ol human sized Aizens for that lol

Jangular

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 05, 2009, 04:35:28 PM
Quote from: Jangular on February 05, 2009, 04:13:30 PM

True, but he got more air time in the 2nd movie as well...and that pissed me off.

yeah...I like to think he was simply surprised...otherwise, well otherwise a lot of things lol.