alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Charis

Jenia - metal swords, whether sharpened or not, are not (to the best of my knowledge) allowed at Fanime.  You can check the website proper for the rules -- if they're not already up, they probably will be soon.
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

raenef

Quote from: chaosbark on March 08, 2009, 11:24:38 AM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on March 07, 2009, 09:36:28 PM
Quote from: chaosbark on March 07, 2009, 02:32:06 PM
Yay for the internet failing at home a week before finals! DSL service is super awesome like that! >:(

Will Noitora take a side if I bribe her with stuff?

.....depends on what kind of stuff you're trying to bribe Noitora with.
..lol XD
Hm, iono. Cookies won't work on you since I'd give you some anyways. How about giant pocky? Or a box of ramune?

those huge ass boxes at the asian market? I dun wanna be near yukari after that.
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

JeniaEllis

dang that makes me sad because on my vacation to japan a few years back i got a old one tht looked so similar to her's too thanks though

sael

Quote from: raenef on March 08, 2009, 03:07:33 PM
Yay for the internet failing at home a week before finals! DSL service is super awesome like that! >:(

..lol XD
Hm, iono. Cookies won't work on you since I'd give you some anyways. How about giant pocky? Or a box of ramune?

those huge ass boxes at the asian market? I dun wanna be near yukari after that.

Yes, the boxes that have like 24 bottles. I doubt anyone could drink that many in one sitting
I can barely drink one without getting sick - too fizzy @__@

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: chaosbark on March 08, 2009, 04:07:29 PM
Yes, the boxes that have like 24 bottles. I doubt anyone could drink that many in one sitting

Carbonated drinks make me feel like that too. >_<;;
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Kanzake

Quote from: Charis on March 08, 2009, 02:08:16 PM
Jenia - metal swords, whether sharpened or not, are not (to the best of my knowledge) allowed at Fanime.  You can check the website proper for the rules -- if they're not already up, they probably will be soon.

Youre right. If the metal is used to hold its shape, it is not allowed. So thus a blunt katana will not be allowed.
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: raenef on March 08, 2009, 03:07:33 PM

..lol XD

I dont get sugar high, you two XD pocky is a possibility (or even better, those koala cookies - I LOVE THOSE <3 lol)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on March 08, 2009, 08:03:18 PM

I dont get sugar high, you two XD pocky is a possibility (or even better, those koala cookies - I LOVE THOSE <3 lol)

Me too. Good thing I live right above  a Japanese grocery store so I can buy a whole bunch before the con! XD
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Zenobia

Hello fellow bleach addicts fans. This year,ill be Crossplaying as the infamous ogihci ikasoruk,please add me to the list of epic win?
xD yeah. All Ichigo cosplayers better watch out ~because i will be ambushing you.
Firebenders are really hot

MidnightRosebud

@ Yuu

~envy~

@ Yukari

....I bought that as a surprise-gift for my sister one year after Fanime....now that's all she requests each time I go. XD

@ Zenobia

Interesting mirror-effect there.
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

fanime_lo-ve

..lol XD

mmm. Ramune
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

clawmaster

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on March 08, 2009, 11:07:16 AM
Quote from: MidnightRosebud on March 07, 2009, 10:40:40 PM
Quote from: ToshiX on March 07, 2009, 06:23:18 PM
Hmmm let's think this through Lt Lisa and Young Byakun against Vizards, The Thirteen squads past and future, hollows, arrancar, Aizen, and his posses. Wow even if it wasn't out number the brilliant minds of Urahara, Mayuri, Aizen and so on could take you girls out lol.

-Sits and sips tea with Captain Mom ^ ^-

And let us ponder this, I don't remember anyone else volunteering for the plotting except "Cookie-be-gone-spray", Wren, Yuu, and I. Then you popped in. And everyone else is beginning to pull up chairs for the sidelines with their tea and behind-the-scene betting. SO the whole "against Vizards, The Thirteen squads past and future, hollows, arrancar, Aizen, and his posses" isn't much of a threat. ^___^

@ Wren

Ever heard of assasinations? ONE person with (ususally) one target, yes, but that doesn't mean that people who get in the way aren't ...discreetly taken care of either. xD
Gorilla warfare follows along the same lines of a few versus MANY. Because the fewer use their advantages. In short, we know your weaknesses. Give up while you still can. XP

Of course you know my weakness, its you =p.  Those damn cute vice captains get me every time.

you know the more you guys keep it up the more i am going to put you guys in a corner where no one will bother you guys xD in the cosplay chess game. oh yea i forgot to mention I am the guy playing for the shimigami's in the bleach cosplay chess. ironcly i am doing this as lelouch from code geass. and if you other guys wondering why there is a code geass cosplayer playing the bleach cosplay chess is that well last year a pikachu took control of the shimigami side *at the time i was ichigo in the game with the relased form of zengetsu* and well lets say that it didn't end well.

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: clawmaster on March 08, 2009, 11:17:52 PM
you know the more you guys keep it up the more i am going to put you guys in a corner where no one will bother you guys xD in the cosplay chess game.

Do it and die.

Cosplay 2010

raenef

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on March 08, 2009, 04:53:25 PM

plus they are so sweet. I think that's part of it. It's like nauseatingly sweet >.<
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on March 08, 2009, 11:39:21 PM
you know the more you guys keep it up the more i am going to put you guys in a corner where no one will bother you guys xD in the cosplay chess game.

Do it and die.

@Claw: You cant threaten us with a good time!

@Midnight: ^.^  would that really be so bad?

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: raenef on March 09, 2009, 12:38:30 AM
Quote from: MidnightRosebud on March 08, 2009, 04:53:25 PM

plus they are so sweet. I think that's part of it. It's like nauseatingly sweet >.<

Hmmmm...the sweetness I don't mind. I can have quite the sweetooth when I want. But the fizzy-ness turns my stomach. XP

@ Wren

=_______=

Cosplay 2010

sael

you know the more you guys keep it up the more i am going to put you guys in a corner where no one will bother you guys xD in the cosplay chess game. oh yea i forgot to mention I am the guy playing for the shimigami's in the bleach cosplay chess. ironcly i am doing this as lelouch from code geass. and if you other guys wondering why there is a code geass cosplayer playing the bleach cosplay chess is that well last year a pikachu took control of the shimigami side *at the time i was ichigo in the game with the relased form of zengetsu* and well lets say that it didn't end well.

When you said you were going to play as Lelouch the thought crossed my mind that I should switch my cosplay to Raito or L, it would have been a battle for justice XD Then I realized I didn't want to keep changing outfits >.>
Hey, but if you put Wren and Midnight in a corner where no one will bother them, I'll have an easier time defeating you XD

@ Yukari - Hm... Koala cookies, that's quite a possibility - though your large box might be missing a couple of packets by the time I get it to Fanime.

Yukari Kaiba

lol as long as Noitora gets some, I'll be happy XD
koala cookies are <3 X3 lol
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: chaosbark on March 09, 2009, 12:13:41 PM
Hey, but if you put Wren and Midnight in a corner where no one will bother them, I'll have an easier time defeating you XD

Not you too! T^T

Cosplay 2010

sael

Hahaha! I'm just pointing out that, if Claw decides to go through with his plan, the arrancar are going to have an easy time conquering Soul Society XD