it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

billgoku

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on April 25, 2009, 03:37:51 PM
Quote from: BumbleB on April 25, 2009, 01:36:47 PM
Idea for gathering: Could someone bring a boom box and play some of the Bleach openings or endings. If that wasn't done last year. I think it would be fun and add to the atmosphere a little.

I know Fanime_lo-ve has done that the last couple of years. She might try to again this year too. ^__^

@ billgoku

O.O ....seriously?! XD

I'm very serious.  8)
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Yuu

Quote from: Eliteslayer on April 24, 2009, 02:49:55 PM
Let's see... Ichigo cut off Yammy's arm, but it got reattached. Tousen cut off Grimmjow's arm, but Inoue fixed that. Kenpachi tore off some of Nnoitra's arms when he was in his released form, but he grew them back. Ulquiorra cut off Ishida's arm. Then Crazy Strong Hollow Ichigo cut off Ulquiorra's arm, but he grew it back. Then he blew up half of Ulquiorra's body, but he grew that back as well, and now this.

And that's just from the start of the arrancars appearing and on, and just the ones I remember off the top of my head. Man, the Bleach universe has more severed limbs than a bowl of Wendy's chili. (Outdated joke, so sue me.)  I don't recall seeing any legs getting cut off, though, unless you count Ulquiorra losing half his body.

Gee, Im noticing a slight pattern here.

Hmm...Byakuya cut THROUGH his own leg and he couldnt use it ( at least long enough to make the battle more epic) thats as close as it got i think.

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on April 24, 2009, 11:46:18 PM
Lets have a pop quiz
Injured Uryuu + Lazy old Espada's + Shunsui's hat getting owned = ?
A. Pissed off fans
B. Anime/Manga haters laughing at our sorrow

Oh Im SOOO torn.

Actually, Im not. Everyone shoud cry about it. That'd make me happy.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: billgoku on April 25, 2009, 03:47:26 PM
Idea for gathering: Could someone bring a boom box and play some of the Bleach openings or endings. If that wasn't done last year. I think it would be fun and add to the atmosphere a little.

I know Fanime_lo-ve has done that the last couple of years. She might try to again this year too. ^__^

@ billgoku

O.O ....seriously?! XD

I'm very serious.  8)

That's awesome!~ 8D
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

billgoku

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on April 25, 2009, 05:05:17 PM
Quote from: billgoku on April 25, 2009, 03:47:26 PM

@ billgoku

O.O ....seriously?! XD

I'm very serious.  8)

That's awesome!~ 8D

I know, maybe he'll join me during the gathering, we'll see. lol

Eliteslayer

Well, I mentioned on the thread on cosplay.com that I'm bringing my iPod and speakers to play songs from the Bleach Musical, but I've also got plenty of songs from the anime and character albums. My iPod speakers aren't that great, though, so if anyone can bring a better one, that would certainly work.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

BumbleB

Quote from: Eliteslayer on April 25, 2009, 07:47:34 PM
Well, I mentioned on the thread on cosplay.com that I'm bringing my iPod and speakers to play songs from the Bleach Musical, but I've also got plenty of songs from the anime and character albums. My iPod speakers aren't that great, though, so if anyone can bring a better one, that would certainly work.
I have songs on my ipod too. I have some of the Bleach endings songs and most of the beginning songs.   The Bleach musical songs would be so cool :D <.< I also have some other songs as well *coughCaramelldansencough*  :-X *hides* I don't have speakers though.  :'(
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Yuu

I have a few of the "beat collections'.

I only kept the ones I liked so I dont have the albums in thier entriety.

I really the Beat Collections theyre the most fun to sing alont to.

BumbleB

Somethings totally random:No Bleach tonight
And YEAH SHARKS WIN!!!!!
Yes I can go to Fanime!

billgoku

Quote from: BumbleB on April 25, 2009, 10:07:06 PM
And YEAH SHARKS WIN!!!!!

I don't follow the sharks that much but woooh for the hardcore fans! lol

Yuu

Seriously?

*holds middle finger upto TV* Hey, Adult Swim " I hope you can see this because Im doing it as hard as I can"

I dont have TV at home but tonight I stayed at my friends house so I could watch it. 

BumbleB

Quote from: billgoku on April 25, 2009, 10:10:13 PM
And YEAH SHARKS WIN!!!!!

I don't follow the sharks that much but woooh for the hardcore fans! lol
Me neither but my dad makes me.  ;D (But he the one driving me to Fanime)
Quote from: Yuu on April 25, 2009, 10:20:17 PM

Seriously?

*holds middle finger upto TV* Hey, Adult Swim " I hope you can see this because Im doing it as hard as I can"

I dont have TV at home but tonight I stayed at my friends house so I could watch it. 
Yeah  it's because of GI Joe. Stupid GI HOE I mean Joe
Yes I can go to Fanime!

billgoku

Well me and my group are carpooling in one or 2 cars, most likely 2, one being the one carrying most of our stuff, the other being the vehicle we use if we need to go somewhere from the hotel, also carrying stuff too. There's like 5 of us. We'll be in the marriot.

Yuu

Quote from: BumbleB on April 25, 2009, 10:35:42 PM

No, its AS' fault. They CHOSE to shwo it instead. I think its obvious that AS just doesnt give a damn about thier viewers.

Right now Im stuck watching Ichigo and friends  Harry Potter. Really, the similarities are astounding. XD

BumbleB

Quote from: Yuu on April 25, 2009, 10:56:53 PM

No, its AS' fault. They CHOSE to shwo it instead. I think its obvious that AS just doesnt give a damn about thier viewers.

Right now Im stuck watching Ichigo and friends  Harry Potter. Really, the similarities are astounding. XD
No I mean there showing G.I. Joe instead of Bleach. XD Your right! Harry=Ichigo Ron=Renji Hermirone= Rukia...or something like that
Yes I can go to Fanime!

sael

LOL! Sometime during the course of book four I really started to hate Harry for being an emo kid. Heroes aren't suppose to go around whining about how the world is horrible, how they have the worst life ever, and how no one understands. I ended up reading the rest of the series to see what would happen to the minor characters. It's kind of sad when the reader feels that people like the Weasley twins or Neville or Luna have more depth to them than the main(s). Even Ginny was better than Harry in the end.

Anywho's, I might not be bringing mini-Shuuhei. Right now I'm still trying to finish Ggio and I have a bunch of midterms coming up, so I'll only work on Shuuhei if I find the time for him. Sorry to to the TBtP minis...

Yuu

OMG.. You gahs..XD

I was just watching a car commercial and they were talking about some kind of new car. I think it was called " EVO-something but Paul and I both heard 'Emo".

Both at the same time- Did he say 'Emo"??

Paul- I WANNA EMO CAR!!

Me- *blinks* Wow.....That never occurred to me.  -_-;

( will respond to more later but..I gotta go to bed, apparently)

Eliteslayer

Quote from: chaosbark on April 25, 2009, 11:33:18 PM
It's kind of sad when the reader feels that people like the Weasley twins or Neville or Luna have more depth to them than the main(s). Even Ginny was better than Harry in the end.

Personally, the twins were always my favorite characters. I remember when the third book came out and JK Rowling did a book signing that I attended. When she signed my book, I said that I thought they should become prefects, and I'll never forget what happened after that. She just looked at me like a cow looks at an oncoming train and declared, in her thick accent, "You're mad."

Interestingly enough, in the very next book, Mrs. Weasley was complaining to the two that they hadn't even become prefects. I like to think that I had a little to do with her writing that line.

(And yes, I took the "cow looks at an oncoming train" line from Weird Al. It still totally describes how she looked.)
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

billgoku

Quote from: BumbleB on April 25, 2009, 11:00:45 PM
Quote from: Yuu on April 25, 2009, 10:56:53 PM

No I mean there showing G.I. Joe instead of Bleach. XD Your right! Harry=Ichigo Ron=Renji Hermirone= Rukia...or something like that

Oh wow, I noticed you changed your days your coming to fanime to only sunday, what happened there?

BumbleB

@billgoku
Yeah, I only have a ride for Sunday. (I live 3 hours from San Jose. :P)
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Lordsnow

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

That sucks, you must enjoy fanime everyday!! O.o, but I guess if you don't got a place to stay you need to a ride everyday.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away