it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

billgoku

Quote from: BumbleB on April 26, 2009, 12:47:47 AM
@billgoku
Yeah, I only have a ride for Sunday. (I live 3 hours from San Jose. :P)

lol Well I'd say you could room with my group, but that may be a bit strange with a bunch of total strangers, though we don't bite that I know of..o.o
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

BumbleB

Quote from: billgoku on April 26, 2009, 01:18:25 AM
@billgoku

lol Well I'd say you could room with my group, but that may be a bit strange with a bunch of total strangers, though we don't bite that I know of..o.o
Thanks for the offer  ;D My dad's good childhood friends lives in San Jose and I'll try to convince him to let me go on Saturday. I'll figure out something (I could  just stay in someone's closet LOL XD) JK JK
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

billgoku

Quote from: BumbleB on April 26, 2009, 01:47:03 AM
@billgoku

Thanks for the offer  ;D My dad's good childhood friends lives in San Jose and I'll try to convince him to let me go on Saturday. I'll figure out something (I could  just stay in someone's closet LOL XD) JK JK

lol Well we'll be at the hotel Marriot so there wont be any closets o.o  Just let me know if you need a place, my group is all nice, we're all cosplaying, well cept Kajet, he's there for his panel.  Being able to enjoy the whole weekend is a must for anyone. =D

BumbleB

Quote from: billgoku on April 26, 2009, 02:33:53 AM
@billgoku

lol Well we'll be at the hotel Marriot so there wont be any closets o.o  Just let me know if you need a place, my group is all nice, we're all cosplaying, well cept Kajet, he's there for his panel.  Being able to enjoy the whole weekend is a must for anyone. =D
Don't get any weird thoughts about the closet thing. I was just trying to make a Bleach joke.
Yes I can go to Fanime!

billgoku

Quote from: BumbleB on April 26, 2009, 02:38:56 AM
Quote from: billgoku on April 26, 2009, 02:33:53 AM
@billgoku

Don't get any weird thoughts about the closet thing. I was just trying to make a Bleach joke.

Haha, yeah I know I know, I was aware, Rukia, closet, Ichigo's room. lol

sael

Quote from: Eliteslayer on April 25, 2009, 11:59:24 PM
Quote from: chaosbark on April 25, 2009, 11:33:18 PM
It's kind of sad when the reader feels that people like the Weasley twins or Neville or Luna have more depth to them than the main(s). Even Ginny was better than Harry in the end.

Personally, the twins were always my favorite characters. I remember when the third book came out and JK Rowling did a book signing that I attended. When she signed my book, I said that I thought they should become prefects

Fred and George would have made the most awesome prefects! I really did love the twins, they brought a certain energy to the plot when they showed up. I remember playing the game with my sister and we loved the parts with the twins best. Personally, however, my favorites have to be Neville and Luna. Go underdogs! I feel that people tend to ignore the two of them even though both end up having substantial influence in the end. My little sister and I are going to be dorks and celebrate Neville's b-day rather than Harry's when we go to the movie.

waffle-lover26

You guys have it all wrong!
Uryuu = Harry Ichigo = Ron Hermione = Rukia, Hanatarou = Neville Voldemort = Ikkaku and Nagini = Yumichika. There's also Urahara as Dumbledore
It was a picture on DA
http://neon-hikari.deviantart.com/art/CrossoverCrud-Bleached-Potter-108247127

And Eevee-chan and I have now named the kids in our sunday school after bleach characters.
I'm Rukia, She's Orihime, the guy I carpool with is Ichigo, the other girl in our class is Matsumoto, the guy who never pays attention is Chad and the other guy in our class with a monotone voice is Ishida, then there's our teacher as Urahara.
^^'
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

Yuu

DA isnt ALWAYS  right.

Harry would definatly be Ichigo. He is the best at everything and can do NO wrong.

On a side note- I have gotten over my fear of Coolhorn.

My 'friend' made me watch that episode and  all I could do laugh. Laugh my ass off becuase really- hes just stupid. XD
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

sael

I agree with Yuu, Ichigo has to be Harry. There's no denying that both are overly powerful, semi-immortal, incorruptible heroes. Chaotic good fraction, and, at times, angst-ridden due to how they have to save the world.

Hanataro as Neville, though, is full of win. XD

waffle-lover26

Eh, Ichigo can either be Harry or Ron, but personally I think Uryuu is just better for the comedy XD
And I can so imagine Hanatarou falling off a broom... ^^

MidnightRosebud

Now I want to re-read Harry Potter. T^T

Yay for anyone who watched Harry Potter last night! \^o^/
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

BumbleB

On a totally unrelated subject: I just bought ribbon for Sode no Shirayuki  :D
I'm going to paint it tonight.
My dad said I could go on Saturday too YEAH!
My dad asked me if he could go as Naruto or Ichigo 0.o ....no...... He looks a lot like Isshin Kurosaki though.

Yes I can go to Fanime!

Eliteslayer

Hooray for ribbons and staying an extra day, then!

And hey, at least your father takes interest in cosplaying. My parents would scarcely even think of watching any anime, much less cosplay. It's not that they're opposed to it or anything, just that they prefer to make jokes at my expense than try watching anime for themselves.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

BumbleB

Quote from: Eliteslayer on April 26, 2009, 06:50:59 PM
Hooray for ribbons and staying an extra day, then!

And hey, at least your father takes interest in cosplaying. My parents would scarcely even think of watching any anime, much less cosplay. It's not that they're opposed to it or anything, just that they prefer to make jokes at my expense than try watching anime for themselves.
My mom thinks it's strange and weird (especially cosplay) but she's drive me to cons. My dad makes me put school before Otaku but supports me with it all the way. My grandma, BUYS ME POSTERS WITHOUT ME ASKING and helps me with cosplay, YAY!
Yes I can go to Fanime!

waffle-lover26

My brother thinks anime and anything Asian is weird and/or stupid, but my parents are just happy I've taken an interest in a foreign culture.

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: BumbleB on April 26, 2009, 06:10:44 PM
My dad asked me if he could go as Naruto or Ichigo 0.o ....no...... He looks a lot like Isshin Kurosaki though.

Oooh!~ You should try to convince him to cosplay as Isshin! That would be amazing!! 8D
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

fanime_lo-ve

I think my computers hate fanime forums. Every time I go on I always get lag. and it never wants to load all the way. T__T

Thats basically why I haven't been on. D:

anywho, hows everyone?? just 25 more days until FANIME! hehe. XD
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

billgoku

Quote from: BumbleB on April 26, 2009, 06:10:44 PM
On a totally unrelated subject: I just bought ribbon for Sode no Shirayuki  :D
I'm going to paint it tonight.
My dad said I could go on Saturday too YEAH!

Good to know! Glad you can come more than just sunday :D

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on April 26, 2009, 08:20:02 PM
I think my computers hate fanime forums. Every time I go on I always get lag. and it never wants to load all the way. T__T

Thats basically why I haven't been on. D:

anywho, hows everyone?? just 25 more days until FANIME! hehe. XD
I wondered what was keeping you. T^T

...Happy Almost Birthday!!~ Only two more hours! 8D

@ BumbleB

Yay! \^o^/

Glad you can make it on Saturday! >.<

Cosplay 2010

Lordsnow

Glad to hear you coming another whole day!
I can't speak to the harry potter subject.

I'm going along on the helmet.. its proportionate to me.. but its going to look a bit big on the head, but it should look cool.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away