it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

WrentheFaceless

Well lucky for me I'm pretty much the exact height/weight of Shunsui

billgoku

I'm about 7 inches taller than Ichigo, why do these guys have to be so short...Chad's only an inch or 2 taller than me.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

sael

Quote from: Yuu on April 30, 2009, 08:48:51 AM
Renji, he would break in half. Eat a damned sandwich Renji!!

And Rukia ( I think) is like 4'2 and 80 lbs. Unless I did my math wrong, which is very likley.

Renji is (if my calculations are correct) ~6'2" and ~172lb. That makes his body mass index ~22, 19-25 is normal. But, all things considered, Renji (and practically every other guy in Bleach) has more muscle than the average male, so he really should be heavier. :-\

Rukia is ~4'9" and ~73lb, BMI = 15.6 (massively underweight for an adult). A year ago my little sister nearly matched Rukia's stats and she's considered healthy. Hahaha, Rukia is built like a 13-year-old! XD

If you want weird, look at Orihime or Matsumoto. Both are at the very brink of being underweight. The boobs must be inflatable. :-X

Knight of Infinity

Any one lookin to buy a Life size Zabimaru?(released ver.) Its 5 foot and five inches!!!

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12160.0.html
Knight of Infinity at your service!

billgoku

Most likely after fanime is over with, I'm going back to SF Japantown and buying that full size Ichigo Bankai sword, black steel, almost as tall as me too.

ToshiX

Quote from: billgoku on April 30, 2009, 08:02:36 PM
Most likely after fanime is over with, I'm going back to SF Japantown and buying that full size Ichigo Bankai sword, black steel, almost as tall as me too.

I already have mine ^ ;D

you could find it at the dealers at fanime easily
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

billgoku

Quote from: ToshiX on April 30, 2009, 08:26:01 PM
Quote from: billgoku on April 30, 2009, 08:02:36 PM

I already have mine ^ ;D

you could find it at the dealers at fanime easily

If I happen across one then most likely I will.

BumbleB

Quote from: chaosbark on April 30, 2009, 04:02:36 PM
Rukia is built like a 13-year-old! XD
Thats good for me! I almost have the same stats as Rukia except I'm 5'0". When I asked my friends who I should cosplay as from Bleach they all said "RUKIA!!!!" at the same time.

I'm going to SF Japan town next weekend to get my hair cut and styled by my aunt (Lady Lisa) ;D (Instead of showing the local barbar a manga picture and getting a "I'll do my best/ I'll try   :-\) and to get a bunch of random stuff.  :D
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

waffle-lover26

I don't know what I'm more nervous about, my bat'mitzvah on the ninth, or getting my cosplay done on time.
The fact that its all coming so fast isn't helping either... at least I still have chicken...
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

ryuyasha

*dances in* woot woot, graduated from highschool today! as a reward, when i go to Sanjose to visit my greatgrandma, were bumping it to Memorial day weekend and lettin me do one day fanime! I'll be at the gathering!

BumbleB

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on April 30, 2009, 10:36:52 PM
I don't know what I'm more nervous about, my bat'mitzvah on the ninth, or getting my cosplay done on time.
The fact that its all coming so fast isn't helping either... at least I still have chicken...
I know exactly how you feel. 3 weeks!!!! GAH! But I have no homework next week because of testing so I can work on my cosplay! I will post pictures of Sode no Shirayuki once it's done. (this weekend defenitly)
Yes I can go to Fanime!

waffle-lover26

At least you're allowed to work on cosplay... I've never been so happy with my mom's Quincy Sewing Skills.
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

Lordsnow

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on April 30, 2009, 10:36:52 PM

I see what you did thar
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

sael

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on April 30, 2009, 11:46:06 PM
At least you're allowed to work on cosplay... I've never been so happy with my mom's Quincy Sewing Skills.

lol, I wish my mom were willing to help me with my costumes. She essentially teaches me the basics and then sends me off on my own. Last time I told her that I liked sewing she asked me to mend and hem pants...

BumbleB

Quote from: chaosbark on May 01, 2009, 02:30:58 AM
Quote from: waffle-lover26 on April 30, 2009, 11:46:06 PM

lol, I wish my mom were willing to help me with my costumes. She essentially teaches me the basics and then sends me off on my own. Last time I told her that I liked sewing she asked me to mend and hem pants...
my Mom - can hand sew
my grandma - zip sewing skills

the only person that can help me is my 84 yr old neighbor but she has no Japanese patterns.  :(
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Charis

My poor mother showed me, ten years ago, how to use her old cantankerous "straight stitch going forward only" sewing machine so I could make my first set of Ren Faire garb.  I'd been handsewing since I was twee, though.

I came to her before my first con because I'd never used a pattern before and I wanted help deciphering it.  She did that -- but got utterly confounded at the point that I started changing things here and there.

Sewing: utterly zen, until you screw something up and then you want to kick holes in the walls and scream.  XD
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yuu

Oh god you guys have hit a serious rage nerve.

I would LOVE to make my own costumes, but no one will show me. I go to my friends house every weekend to work pn stuff and he just sits on his ass and refuses to do ANYTHING.

I tell him " just tell me how and Ill do it myself" Nope, wont even do that. So there I sit with nothing but time on my hands and accomplish NOTHING. Its so goddamned frustrating I just want to start destroying stuff.

Here it is three weeks away and for my Kanda costume I have...shoes.
I have decided that if I DONT get a Kanda costume, Im not even going to Fanime.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Eliteslayer

I can't sew either, so I'm somewhat jealous of those of you who can. I've managed to gain some skill with a hot glue gun, but that will only get one so far. Fortunately, my grandmother is amazing at sewing, so when I need something made she's always willing to lend a hand.

Yuu: Here's hoping you get your Kanda costume done, then. Sorry your friend is being so frustrating.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Charis

But Yuu, darling, you're not supposed to sew your hand to the costume ... *shot*
(If you didn't live sixteen or so hours' drive away I'd offer to teach you, but ... well, yeah, sixteen hours away.)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

fanime_lo-ve

ONLY 21 DAYS LEFT UNTIL FANIME!!!
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle