10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Yuu

Quote from: Eliteslayer on May 01, 2009, 09:05:43 AM

Yuu: Here's hoping you get your Kanda costume done, then. Sorry your friend is being so frustrating.

Thanks. I was going to do his 2nd uniform but at this point Id (angrily) settle for a slightly more than closet cosplay. Mind you, my friend promised me he would have it for fanime LAST year. >_<

Charis- *Face plam* OooohTHATS hwat Im doingwrong. Silly me.

FYI  I can hand stitch quite well.
I had to stich Ulki-plushies helmet back on his head.
I did a damned fine job but now hes covered in blood and me in bandiads.
'Equilelant exchange' perhaps?
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

billgoku

My 2nd wig came...and it actually fits! :D So its not 40 bucks down the drain like the first one xD Really feels like real hair too, its kinda creepy in a way...lol

Oh well, off to work now, god its going to be busy because of Wolverine tonight...but that means more money. If anyones in the area, come by the Westgate mall, the Red Robin across the street is where I call hell.  ;D
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: ryuyasha on April 30, 2009, 10:38:05 PM
*dances in* woot woot, graduated from highschool today! as a reward, when i go to Sanjose to visit my greatgrandma, were bumping it to Memorial day weekend and lettin me do one day fanime! I'll be at the gathering!

Yay! \^o^/ Awesome!~

And congrats on graduating!! 8D

@ Cookie-Be-Gone-Spray

-happy dance-
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

sael

Completely for got about X-Men: Origins! Maybe I'll go see it tomorrow if it doesn't rain.

Eliteslayer

I actually just got back from that movie, although I got caught in the rain when heading to it. Though that did mean that by the time I got into the theater, my hair was so soaked that I just had to run my hair through it and suddenly I was looking like post-betrayal Aizen. And since I wear glasses, I was rather tempted to take them off and declare that I will sit atop the heavens.

And if anyone's interested, here's the review I wrote: http://movies.yahoo.com/mvc/dfrv?mid=1808665084&uid=DoGuHUrpi8d6VPg4F9cbUGe3lXfGbjk6IA--&s=rc_d&i=0&spl=0
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

ryuyasha

@Midnight: Thanks!

Btw, I havent been here since I was told I couldn't go to Fanime, so I was wondering, what was the general opinion on the Yammy thing in the manga, when he released?

BumbleB

On a Bleach related topic:
My friend started watching Bleach today, I kinda regret telling her about it. She has never seen anime before. At first she called me an anime freak. Now:
1. She kept making rude remarks about the show like she knew everything about Bleach/Japan though she knows nothing about it. (she said they were mashing up there words at the beginning of Asterisk [she knows no Japanese])
2. Now she's wondering why it's not "romance" I had to explain shonen vs shojo. (all she reads is Twilight)
3. She saw some fan art and said "why are they kissing I thought you said it wasn't romance" Then I had to explain fangirls/boys fanfic etc. (fine! I admit it I make pairings too! but absolutly no yaoi)
4. She is terrified of the hollows but she still wants to watch it.
5 Came up to me this morning and said "I saw 4 more episodes and Ichigo's dad is a FREAK!"
*palm face* WHY OH WHY COULDN'T I JUST KEEP BLEACH BETWEEN MY FRIENDS WHO KNOW WHAT ANIME IS?!?!?! Oh what to do? *sigh*
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

waffle-lover26

I keep trying to get my friends to read bleach but... it never works. The only ones who've even tried reading it didn't even read the SS arc. He got bored.-_-'
My attempts to get sane people to read bleach has gone up in flames T^T

On another note, Eevee and I have been talking about making a bleach abridged. We have a few ideas.
Episode 1: -Rukia is in a window, Ichigo is just sitting in the background.
Rukia: I am the night... I am batman!
Ichigo: If you're batman, can I be spiderman?
Some later episode for the beginning of Byakuya and Ichigo's fight:
"Boy... what would you do for a Klondike bar?"
"Waht? I don't even like klondike bars..."
"WAHT? Y-you don't like Klondike bars... then I must kill you! For the honor of the Klondike bars!
Voices:
Kenpachi has Yachiru's voice, and Yachiru has Kenpachi's voice.
Any help? Suggestions?
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

Eliteslayer

@ waffle-lover26: This seems like as good a time as any to plug my panel on making an Abridged Series. There's a thread about it linked in my sig. If you want to make an Abridged Series, it might help to check it out. (And even if you don't want to make an Abridged Series, please attend it anyways, I've been working really hard on it.) But it sounds like you've got some ideas getting worked up there, but I'd recommend not getting too far ahead of yourself; write the jokes one episode at a time. The Batman one works first episode, but perhaps a better opportunity for the Klondike Bar joke would arise. For example, "Would you rescue Rukia for a Klondike bar?" Either way, try the jokes out, see what works, and above all have fun with it should you chose to make it.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

ToshiX

Baragon'r release
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hope this help your guys with no Bleach manga this week ^ ^
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

sael

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on May 01, 2009, 09:43:36 PM
I keep trying to get my friends to read bleach but... it never works. The only ones who've even tried reading it didn't even read the SS arc. He got bored.-_-'
My attempts to get sane people to read bleach has gone up in flames T^T

On another note, Eevee and I have been talking about making a bleach abridged. We have a few ideas.
Episode 1: -Rukia is in a window, Ichigo is just sitting in the background.
Rukia: I am the night... I am batman!
Ichigo: If you're batman, can I be spiderman?
Some later episode for the beginning of Byakuya and Ichigo's fight:
"Boy... what would you do for a Klondike bar?"
"Waht? I don't even like klondike bars..."
"WAHT? Y-you don't like Klondike bars... then I must kill you! For the honor of the Klondike bars!
Voices:
Kenpachi has Yachiru's voice, and Yachiru has Kenpachi's voice.
Any help? Suggestions?

Cute. I remember a time when Raenef and I were horribly bored last year. So we turned on the tv and half watch Deathnote before Bleach came on. it was the flashback episode where student versions of Renji, Momo, Izuru, and Shuuhei were attacked by the hollow. Momo's voice was really annoying so we muted the tv and Raenef fan dubbed it instead. I can't remember what she did for the guys but her impersonation of Momo was hilarious. She became something like a valley girl/clingy fangirl.

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 01, 2009, 03:24:29 PM
Quote from: ryuyasha on April 30, 2009, 10:38:05 PM
*dances in* woot woot, graduated from highschool today! as a reward, when i go to Sanjose to visit my greatgrandma, were bumping it to Memorial day weekend and lettin me do one day fanime! I'll be at the gathering!

Yay! \^o^/ Awesome!~

And congrats on graduating!! 8D

@ Cookie-Be-Gone-Spray

-happy dance-

yay! only 19 more days left! XDDD

and thanks for the lovely suprise party yesterday! *sends-luv-waves* ~(^0^~)
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

clawmaster

Quote from: BumbleB on May 01, 2009, 08:58:56 PM
On a Bleach related topic:
My friend started watching Bleach today, I kinda regret telling her about it. She has never seen anime before. At first she called me an anime freak. Now:
1. She kept making rude remarks about the show like she knew everything about Bleach/Japan though she knows nothing about it. (she said they were mashing up there words at the beginning of Asterisk [she knows no Japanese])
2. Now she's wondering why it's not "romance" I had to explain shonen vs shojo. (all she reads is Twilight)
3. She saw some fan art and said "why are they kissing I thought you said it wasn't romance" Then I had to explain fangirls/boys fanfic etc. (fine! I admit it I make pairings too! but absolutly no yaoi)
4. She is terrified of the hollows but she still wants to watch it.
5 Came up to me this morning and said "I saw 4 more episodes and Ichigo's dad is a FREAK!"
*palm face* WHY OH WHY COULDN'T I JUST KEEP BLEACH BETWEEN MY FRIENDS WHO KNOW WHAT ANIME IS?!?!?! Oh what to do? *sigh*

ewwwww a twilighter, shun the non believer, shunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Yukari Kaiba

hey kids =D
so as we only have 19 days left, I ask that you sometime before the con look over the photo groups and figure out where you fit in - that way theres less confusion on site as to where you belong (I had a couple people asking me where they go last year). If you're not sure where you fit, please ask ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ryuyasha

Shunsui, as a captain during TBTP, would be in that photogroup too, right?

BumbleB

This is my first Bleach gathering, I don't know which photoshoot I would fit in. ??? HELP please
Yes I can go to Fanime!

kagaminerin02

I will definatly come and I will be Yachiru Kusajishi!

Yukari Kaiba

@ryuyasha - if the version of Shunsui you are doing is the one from the TBTP arc, then yes. If its the normal/current version, then you would go in the captain group.

@BumbleB - hmm...I think you'd best fit in with the Real World group, seeing as how Rukia isn't a lieutenant and there isn't enough people cosplaying as other shinigami.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Eboni ninja

I ran out of money and now I can't be Soi Fong anymore :-[ I'm depressed, maybe I can do it next year.
Cosplays for Fanime 2011:

BumbleB

Quote from: Eboni ninja on May 02, 2009, 06:46:18 PM
I ran out of money and now I can't be Soi Fong anymore :-[ I'm depressed, maybe I can do it next year.
Aww I'm sorry. :'(
Yes I can go to Fanime!