it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

sael

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 13, 2009, 07:31:11 PM
Quote from: Eliteslayer on May 13, 2009, 07:09:10 PM
New chapter is out surprisingly early as well. Kinda low-quality scans, but a chapter nonetheless.

All I can say is,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What do you guys think? Will we see the Vizard appear before the Captains fighting use bankai? (Other than Hitsugaya, since he used his from the beginning, that is.) On one hand, I do want to see Soi Fong and Kyouraku use their bankai, but on the other, the Vizard need to appear soon. They're long overdue.

PS. Hey, Haku_Zoi, 'tis the Aizen formerly known as Luffy. Nice seein' ya here.

Couldn't believe it was out too. O.O;;

And Barragan....goodness. I don't know what to make of that.....though I really like the idea of it, especially with his "death aspect." Very fitting. ^o^
And heck yes the Vizard need to show up! DX

Agreed. I want to see the Vizard in action. And I can see why Barragon's fraccion admired him -heck, I'm starting to admire him!

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: billgoku on May 13, 2009, 09:22:26 PM
Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 13, 2009, 07:08:02 PM
Quote from: billgoku on May 13, 2009, 05:46:48 PM
Wait, did you happen to be with him when I spoke to him in Kinyokunia(spelling?) a while back? The Strawberry park one on saratoga.

KinoKuniya on Saratoga in San Jose? ....probably not. I've only been to that particular one once, and I do not recall him being there when I went. >_<;;;

@ Cookie-Be-Gone-Spray

Here Here!! ^o^

Ooh, just curious, yeah I live down the street from that one and I seem him there every now and then and he has his group of followers with him. lol They seem to worship him xD

O.O........>_<;;......Oh my....

@ Yukari
She's just that good. ^o^

@ Cookie-Be-Gone-Spray

(-^____^-) (v)
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Yuu

Quote from: chaosbark on May 13, 2009, 11:18:31 PM

Agreed. I want to see the Vizard in action. And I can see why Barragon's fraccion admired him -heck, I'm starting to admire him!

Meh, I dont really care. All but..(2?) of them are compeltley retarded and so very, very annoying.

Where is everyone getting thier manga? I never get to see it until Friday.

Quote from: billgoku on May 13, 2009, 10:33:36 PM
I just found an email that was from BumbleB, she wanted me to pass on the word, that she had been banned from these forums. She didn't tell me why or what exactly happened, she just wanted everyone to know. Kinda angers me though, I'd like to know for what reason it happened.

Bumble? She ssemd so normal.  and these arent the Sakuracon forums, so it couldnt have been from disagreeing with a mod/staffer Oh well.

Yukari- Nice job with the emo-car make up and sword. Its all awesome.
I really, REALLY want to coosplay Ulquiorra  but  itll take years Im sure. May not be very good at it tho. I always look pissed off. 
No, Toshi, its not because I am its becaase Im INCREDIBLY photophboic and 25 years of squinting...well your face WILL stick that way.
Also everyone says Id look in terrible in white because Im 'too pale"...oh wait.

Now I has to give a speech in Japenese class. Not happy about it.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

WrentheFaceless

So, I suppose i should start my flail mode today, in the manner that I have flail modes I suppose because of a stupid postal system we have.

I ordered some contacts for a cosplay at the end of April knowing that they would be delivered hopefully before Fanime.  Well according to an email I received they were delivered last Saturday, yet I was home all day and no one ever came to the door, nor was any notification left on my door or mailbox that they tried to deliver a package and failed.  So apparently my order was sent back to hong kong.   Stupid post office.

Charis

Oh, panic flail ... I need to stop cutting my hands so that I can sew, because blood + white fabric = BAD.  T_T

Yuu, darling, are you guys still going to post Zabi to me?  I'm trying to figure out car space for my drive.

(God, I wish I had this week off work.  Or next week.  Need. More. TIME!)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on May 14, 2009, 09:21:47 AM

Yuu, darling, are you guys still going to post Zabi to me?  I'm trying to figure out car space for my drive.

(God, I wish I had this week off work.  Or next week.  Need. More. TIME!)

Oh, yah I am still sending him. Ill have to stab poke Paul into doing so.

i wan ta week (or day) off tooo
I FINALLY got my apartment clean ( Only to mess it up with cosplay stuff)  now I have SOO much homework and  cosplay and 'appointments...
Strange how I never realize just how busy I am until I stop for 2 seconds.

BTW, I did really well on my speech.  I got extra points for a combo of 2-3 Japanese puns in two sentances. XD
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Yukari Kaiba

I can't wait to see your Zabi, Yuu =D almost tempted to bring mine, actually. depends on space though (i have a feeling my Noi scythe is going to eat up the space in my car XD)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

OpheliaCat8

[/quote]

BTW, I did really well on my speech.  I got extra points for a combo of 2-3 Japanese puns in two sentances. XD

[/quote]

Congrats on your speech.  Just wondering though...what level are you at in Japanese?
"I like to quote myself."

Cosplays for Fanime 2011
Fri  -  Kanae Kotonami, Skip Beat!
Sat -  Relm Arrowny, FFVI
Sun - Sailor Jupiter, SMStars

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on May 14, 2009, 09:01:41 AM
So, I suppose i should start my flail mode today, in the manner that I have flail modes I suppose because of a stupid postal system we have.

I ordered some contacts for a cosplay at the end of April knowing that they would be delivered hopefully before Fanime.  Well according to an email I received they were delivered last Saturday, yet I was home all day and no one ever came to the door, nor was any notification left on my door or mailbox that they tried to deliver a package and failed.  So apparently my order was sent back to hong kong.   Stupid post office.
O_________________O;; Wow. I'm so sorry.

What did they look like?

@ Yuu

I read onemanga.com
They usually have Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece up on Thursdays. Sometimes earlier, and every now and then later. But it's fairly consistent...I think. XD
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

Eliteslayer

I also use OneManga, tho' I've heard MangaFox works just as well. Bleach7 is good for direct downloads, or it was the last time I checked.

Well, got my transportation and parking issues dealt with, and finished preparing for my panel (so now I can assure you that it's not only ready but gonna be totally awesome, so long as enough people show up for it), so all that remains is the last-minute costume stuff.

Although I can't help but feel like I'm forgetting something... Probably nothing.
Oh crap, my essay!
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

sael

Careful of Mangafox, I've gotten viruses from there twice.

Lordsnow

I read my manga on Bleach Exile.
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

billgoku

I just read the new chapter on onemanga, best site I've found so far. I read naruto, negima and detective conan from there.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

explosive_artist

Hey, I have unfortunate news. Due to un-forseen events, I will not be able to attend the gathering  :(
Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: billgoku on May 14, 2009, 08:24:21 PM
I just read the new chapter on onemanga, best site I've found so far. I read naruto, negima and detective conan from there.

Detective Conan \^o^/

Shinichi and Ran!!~

Cosplay 2010

Lordsnow

Quote from: explosive_artist on May 14, 2009, 09:01:06 PM
Hey, I have unfortunate news. Due to un-forseen events, I will not be able to attend the gathering  :(

We shall miss you!
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

Eliteslayer

Bwahahah! Essay is finished. Or at least as finished as it'll be for now, I'll deal with proofreading tomorrow after I've finished my last-minute cosplay stuff. Once that's all taken care of, I've just gotta get through one more week of waiting until Fanime begins.

One more week of waiting? Sheesh, can't I get cryogenically frozen until then or something? I know patience is a virtue, but anticipation can kill.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

billgoku

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 14, 2009, 10:12:52 PM
Quote from: billgoku on May 14, 2009, 08:24:21 PM

Detective Conan \^o^/

Shinichi and Ran!!~

I love it, just wished I could find full box sets of the anime series. x_x
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 13, 2009, 09:02:47 PM
omg where did you find that? XD I've never even seen that one before lol

found it in someone's gallery XD

@Trumby- I couldn't agree more with you. XD

@midnight I'm tired D: (but excited still!)
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

ryuyasha

Barragons release was awesome! Though, it'll suck waiting till AX to see it cosplayed >.< Dont think anyway could make it before then lol (though idk, a skeleton mask, a robe, some gloves and a crown..hm..)

Does anyone know where to get a little clay jar-ish thing so I can make a sake-jar, since I won't have my nice new set of Katen Kyokotsu till AX?