it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

billgoku

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 18, 2009, 09:24:11 AM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 17, 2009, 08:29:57 PM
I'm coming over thursday to pick up my badge and I'm crashing at Kitty's place over by SJSU that night - moving into our room at the Hilton on friday ^^

I Just read ur DA journal! XD (said the same thing) It was wierd hearing it twice. :]

@everyone- is anyone afraid of the swine flu this Fanime?

afraid of it? I haven't heard much of it for a while now, heck I thought it was somewhat over. Though I'm not afraid of it, just don't want some moron trying to cancel our good weekend.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: billgoku on May 18, 2009, 09:45:57 AM
I'm coming over thursday to pick up my badge and I'm crashing at Kitty's place over by SJSU that night - moving into our room at the Hilton on friday ^^

I Just read ur DA journal! XD (said the same thing) It was wierd hearing it twice. :]

afraid of it? I haven't heard much of it for a while now, heck I thought it was somewhat over. Though I'm not afraid of it, just don't want some moron trying to cancel our good weekend.

-nods- I'm still kind of shaken over the entire thing
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

billgoku

Everything should be just fine. Lets just keep our fingers crossed that nothing does happen.

Eliteslayer

It'll take more than some flu pandemic to stop me from going to Fanime. Maybe if there was a zombie virus outbreak I'd consider postponing my plans, but I'd probably just opt to bring a real sword instead of a prop one to deal with any zombies there. So am I afraid of some pig virus? No way.

Unless it was a zombie pig outbreak. That would be really crazy. But when I first heard about the swine flu, my first thought was, "We warned you goyim. They're not kosher for a reason."
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

WrentheFaceless

You two still taking crap over to my room that night? I was looking forward to holding your stuff hostage

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on May 18, 2009, 11:12:12 AM

You two still taking crap over to my room that night? I was looking forward to holding your stuff hostage

lol yeah XD you're pretty much going to be getting my Slifer armor & swords, my Noi scythe, and maybe my Murcielago (though I think that can pretty much stay with me, its small). I'm thinking Kitty is probably going to bring her staff for Almira and probably a few other things, not sure what though.

regarding the swine flu - honestly, I think a big deal was made over nothing. The strain that is/was/whatever is it now in the US is a lot weaker than the one in Mexico, and I haven't heard anything about it in the last few weeks. I'm more concerned with getting the con funk than getting swine flu at Fanime. Just load up on immunity boosters and vitamin C and be hygienic.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

BSaphire

Gathering Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Charis

Swine flu was pretty much officially confirmed to be basically Just Another Flu, at least up here in the States.  So I'm not really worried about it.

(Who has time to worry about the flu, with things to finish for con?  :P )
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

fanime_lo-ve

@everyone- yea, the swine flu was probably blown waaaay out of control. However, its still stopping some ppl from coming to fanime, and i think we should all remain cautious. (is still nervous) ^-^
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

billgoku

It sure wont stop me for goodness sake, I've been working too hard for these days coming.

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 18, 2009, 11:24:24 AM

lol yeah XD you're pretty much going to be getting my Slifer armor & swords, my Noi scythe, and maybe my Murcielago (though I think that can pretty much stay with me, its small). I'm thinking Kitty is probably going to bring her staff for Almira and probably a few other things, not sure what though.

regarding the swine flu - honestly, I think a big deal was made over nothing. The strain that is/was/whatever is it now in the US is a lot weaker than the one in Mexico, and I haven't heard anything about it in the last few weeks. I'm more concerned with getting the con funk than getting swine flu at Fanime. Just load up on immunity boosters and vitamin C and be hygienic.

Trying to plot a secret way of taking a picture holding 23902490 weapons <.<.>.>

Er I mean..they're safe with me ^.^;;

fanime_lo-ve

OH!

btw, only 3 more days left!
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

kakashifangurl1

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 18, 2009, 12:55:16 PM
OH!

btw, only 3 more days left!
*explodes* oh yeah this is BumbleB's friend's account. BumbleB says she misses talking with you all and can't wait until Fanime! ya! she's almost done with costume!

Yuu

Ahaha Hell no. It was one  giant joke.
'Oh noes Its spreading!" Ya know like..a normal flu. Dumbasses.

Quote from: Eliteslayer on May 18, 2009, 11:00:20 AM
It'll take more than some flu pandemic to stop me from going to Fanime. Maybe if there was a zombie virus outbreak I'd consider postponing my plans, but I'd probably just opt to bring a real sword instead of a prop one to deal with any zombies there. So am I afraid of some pig virus? No way.

Unless it was a zombie pig outbreak. That would be really crazy. But when I first heard about the swine flu, my first thought was, "We warned you goyim. They're not kosher for a reason."

Chya, I walked to Sakura con from the hospital after a Kidney Transplant ( I was dressed as Renji so people thought the bandages were part of my costume )  and I dont even LIKE Sakuracon.

Not even death would stop me from attending Fanime. (  irrelevent considering my perpetual 'regen' abiltiy )

I used to eat raw bacon  and matches when I was little. Id having no problem eating my way through  the Zombie pig-accolypse.

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Charis

*will be bringing the swine flu with her, mwahaha!*

(PS, Yuu, I hate to sound like the Jewish nag I am, but is Zabi in the post?  I have someone asking about the back seat of my car if it's not taken up by various zanpakutou release forms.  XD)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on May 18, 2009, 03:29:21 PM
*will be bringing the swine flu with her, mwahaha!*

(PS, Yuu, I hate to sound like the Jewish nag I am, but is Zabi in the post?  I have someone asking about the back seat of my car if it's not taken up by various zanpakutou release forms.  XD)

Im not sure, but Paul said he would mail him today. So if it isnt by now it will be by this evening.

I really need to find a way to separate his pieces. That would make things easier ( and more accurate.)

BTW this gives me a horrible idea-Zanpakutoh roadtrip. Too bad we dont know any more release forms.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on May 18, 2009, 12:43:00 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 18, 2009, 11:24:24 AM

Trying to plot a secret way of taking a picture holding 23902490 weapons <.<.>.>

Er I mean..they're safe with me ^.^;;

nuuuuuuuuu not my scythe, I loves it DX lol

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2032001/

<3 8D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

@Yukari: That may actually be longer than my sword...lol

Kawai_Kitsune

Fun fun, I went last year and loved the Frisbee game.

I is going again as Ichimaru-Taichou!!

raenef

Yukari, I think 'little Aizen' is going to be following you around during the whole gathering. He keeps bugging me about your cosplay and has now decided that you know everything about bleach ^ ^
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)