10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

sael

Mini-Aizen! 8D

And that's one big weapon you've got there, Yukari!

MidnightRosebud

We're arriving Friday afternoon due to school schedules and evil professors who think its fun to have a final on the last day of class when we're supposed to be heading for Fanime!! V____V;;

But oh well, I registered back in...September, according to that "Registration Receipt" we're supposed to print out and give to them when we get our badge. >__<

@ Cookie-Be-Gone-Spray

Flu-shmoo. It's not stopping me from a good time, and with all the crap I'm exposed to at work, I'm more likely to get it there then at Fanime.
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: raenef on May 18, 2009, 07:59:19 PM
Yukari, I think 'little Aizen' is going to be following you around during the whole gathering. He keeps bugging me about your cosplay and has now decided that you know everything about bleach ^ ^

hahaha XD awww well I don't know about everything, but I like to think I do know a pretty decent amount of stuff regarding Bleach :D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Eliteslayer

Of all the times to notice these small problems... when I fixed my prop sword's handguard and reattached it to the sword, some of the yellow paint rubbed off onto the blade. Then I find that since I turned my old kempo gi top inside-out for the costume, the white borders of the insignia that are on the back began getting through, so I've got a white splotch on my back. Oy. Dunno how I'm gonna fix this in time, given that I have absolutely nothing with which to fix it.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Eliteslayer on May 18, 2009, 09:50:52 PM
Of all the times to notice these small problems... when I fixed my prop sword's handguard and reattached it to the sword, some of the yellow paint rubbed off onto the blade. Then I find that since I turned my old kempo gi top inside-out for the costume, the white borders of the insignia that are on the back began getting through, so I've got a white splotch on my back. Oy. Dunno how I'm gonna fix this in time, given that I have absolutely nothing with which to fix it.

.....copious amounts of white-out? XD
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

Eliteslayer

Copious amounts of black-out, perhaps. Don't think they make that, though, unless I want to try and cover the white splotch with a sharpie pen. Actually, that might be worth a shot... I would just dye it black, but that would then turn the white lining black, which would then require said copious amounts of white-out.

Ah well. It's not that noticeable, really. Plus, it's not like I pose with my back to the camera for pictures, and you guys will understand if I can't get a small splotch covered, right?
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Runewitt

@ yukari, where's the spoon?
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

ryuyasha

I think i might actually go to the Gathering as Omaeda rather then Shunsui, since theirs two other Shunsuis and I lost my wig, and my swords suck for Kyoraku xD Its tentative, but add it to the list please, since all I need is his purple neck thing.

OpheliaCat8

Wow....lose your internet for a few days and look what happens....people talking about swine flu, swords, pushing back the date........

Consider this - thousands of people die every year from the REGULAR flu.  And how many people in the US have the swine flu to that degree?  seriously...I don't know....but its a lot less than things like TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS, which your much more likely to suffer from than the stupid swine flu.

Almost done with my cosplay.  Gotta figure out how to do my gloves though.

And I'm all for the sharpie solution, Eliteslayer. Good luck!
"I like to quote myself."

Cosplays for Fanime 2011
Fri  -  Kanae Kotonami, Skip Beat!
Sat -  Relm Arrowny, FFVI
Sun - Sailor Jupiter, SMStars

sael

Or fabric paint. I'd go with the fabric paint if you have it since it's actually meant to stick on the cloth. My last run in with a sharpie and fabric left my laundry tinged red.

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 18, 2009, 09:25:14 PM
We're arriving Friday afternoon due to school schedules and evil professors who think its fun to have a final on the last day of class when we're supposed to be heading for Fanime!! V____V;;

But oh well, I registered back in...September, according to that "Registration Receipt" we're supposed to print out and give to them when we get our badge. >__<

@ Cookie-Be-Gone-Spray

Flu-shmoo. It's not stopping me from a good time, and with all the crap I'm exposed to at work, I'm more likely to get it there then at Fanime.

Your so awesome my little Medusa. <33 I know we'll have a good time either way! its gonna be filled with running around and random glomping (of course of ppl that okay it first), but yea! This year will be fantastic!

@OpheliaCat8-  LOL, tell me about. We all talk about completely random stuff all the time. XDD
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 19, 2009, 06:44:02 AM

@ Cookie-Be-Gone-Spray

Your so awesome my little Medusa. <33 I know we'll have a good time either way! its gonna be filled with running around and random glomping (of course of ppl that okay it first), but yea! This year will be fantastic!

@OpheliaCat8-  LOL, tell me about. We all talk about completely random stuff all the time. XDD

I second the randomness!!

On that note, TWO MORE DAYS EVERYONE!! ;D

Cosplay 2010

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 19, 2009, 07:33:12 AM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on May 19, 2009, 06:44:02 AM

@ Cookie-Be-Gone-Spray

I second the randomness!!

On that note, TWO MORE DAYS EVERYONE!! ;D

OMG!!! only 2 DAYS!!
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

PrincessCake

OMG HURRY UP! I'm so restless lately!
Cosplays for Fanime 2009
- Sei from Burst Angel
- Sailor Mars
- Yoruichi from Bleach
- Lolita
- Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon Hoenn Season
- Rave/Dance Outfit

WrentheFaceless

Omg 2 more days, I might just go insane at work x.x

Charis

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on May 19, 2009, 07:53:04 AM

Forget work (I'll go insane there for other reasons): I might go insane trying to get everything done still!
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yuu

Being the perfectly stable individual that I am, I doubt Ill go insane but I will be VERY unhappy if I do not get my Kanda costume by tomorrow. Soo sick of this shit you gahs ( Ive already said that, I know, but I REALLY am)
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Lordsnow

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REITERATE!!!!!!

Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on May 19, 2009, 07:53:04 AM

Lolz, umm yea, I feel like im in the same boat as you. So little time & so much to do! D:

@PrincessCake- *slaps you* don't panic! we'll get through this together! 
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

WrentheFaceless

So what exactly do we need documentation wise to pick up our badges?

My printer died the other day so i gots to print what i need at work heh