Amtgard

Started by Asa_Gohan, September 22, 2008, 12:33:23 AM

Asa_Gohan

For those of you who atleast got a look at what was going on in the...Art Hall? Please correct me if Im wrong on that, but anyways...We were the first group that came up known as Amtgard.  We are a boffer fighting group and, as I had said earlier, were the first group to go up.  Anyways, we plan on running the panel again this year and hopefully it will be a lot more organized .  However, this time we will be having a wider variety of weapons for you guys to use that will range from a dagger, to a short sword, long sword, and a shield. 
That is the website that represents all of the lands in California, and you should be able to find us listed

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Tevas

Quote from: Asa_Gohan on September 22, 2008, 12:33:23 AMAnyways, we plan on running the panel again this year and hopefully it will be a lot more organized .  However, this time we will be having a wider variety of weapons for you guys to use that will range from a dagger, to a short sword, long sword, and a shield. 
That is the website that represents all of the lands in California, and you should be able to find us listed

This is true!  Many different types will be made available, as well as a much more immersive presentation offered.  More information to come!

Nanashi

Oh shi- Tevas made an account.
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html