Post-con depression!

Started by sadistic-otaku, May 25, 2009, 08:00:52 PM

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: BunofGovt on November 08, 2009, 01:05:42 AM
Not suffering depression but now a sort of pre-con anxiety.  :-\

Same.
I want to go to some Convention real bad, even if it is a small one.
Thinking about going to the Fremont Holiday Anime Faire.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

BunofGovt

ooo, the Fremont Holiday Anime Faire.  That's December 5th, ne?  I wonder if I can get down there, I have to fly out the next day for work.  Sounds fun, tho.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

narutofan17

LOL! I hope I don't have finals then I may be able to go.
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

michiko nakano

end of post-con depression ends officially on November 25 because, I believe, that is the halfway point.  That day is the first day of official pre-con depression.

Kuromi_Kat

Quote from: michiko nakano on November 13, 2009, 09:35:47 AM
end of post-con depression ends officially on November 25 because, I believe, that is the halfway point.  That day is the first day of official pre-con depression.

i have a countdown widget on my dashboard, and when you can SEE how many days away it really is, it does not seem that far away. XD

michiko nakano

countdown widget? genius! i should get one!!

MikoChika

omg. the countdown widget thingy is an aewsome idea..

However i'm not even sure i'll be able to go to Fanime'10 D: !!
The peeps I travel with from Arizona might not be going.
one of them has a graduation that weekend, and another one has a chance to go to Japan, and will have no money when she comes back for a con. That leaves me one other friend, and i'm not so sure just the two of us can make that many hour drive safely. x.x
So my post-con depression is major, knowing there is a huge chance I won't even be able to go. D:
Please, don't feed the moogle.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: MikoChika on November 13, 2009, 01:31:57 PM

one of them has a graduation that weekend, and another one has a chance to go to Japan, and will have no money when she comes back for a con. That leaves me one other friend, and i'm not so sure just the two of us can make that many hour drive safely. x.x
So my post-con depression is major, knowing there is a huge chance I won't even be able to go. D:

Thats Horrible

(QQ)

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Kuromi_Kat

from arizona? would it not be cheaper to fly? just fly to San Jose Mineta airport. i am just curious. i would THINK the gas would be a killer XD

MikoChika

Quote from: Kuromi_Kat on November 13, 2009, 09:51:26 PM

from arizona? would it not be cheaper to fly? just fly to San Jose Mineta airport. i am just curious. i would THINK the gas would be a killer XD

Actually it's cheaper to drive, it's just a longer travel. we split the money four ways. so each of us is only filling the tank one and a half times. Same goes for the hotel room.

Kuromi_Kat

Quote from: MikoChika on November 13, 2009, 10:01:22 PM

Actually it's cheaper to drive, it's just a longer travel. we split the money four ways. so each of us is only filling the tank one and a half times. Same goes for the hotel room.

hm ok, idk i was just thinking because of gas XD. well hope you can make it down! ^_^

michiko nakano

Quote from: Kuromi_Kat on November 13, 2009, 10:33:42 PM

hm ok, idk i was just thinking because of gas XD. well hope you can make it down! ^_^
hey, you can always start a thread on here.  see if anyone else lives in arizona.  fanime people generally get along really well, or at least all the people i ran into at fanime 09 were chill.

MikoChika

Quote from: michiko nakano on November 14, 2009, 09:20:10 PM
Quote from: Kuromi_Kat on November 13, 2009, 10:33:42 PM

hey, you can always start a thread on here.  see if anyone else lives in arizona.  fanime people generally get along really well, or at least all the people i ran into at fanime 09 were chill.
thats a good idea. lol.

michiko nakano

did you mention in another thread that since your first might-not-be-able-to-go post you have good news about coming?

MikoChika

Quote from: michiko nakano on November 15, 2009, 07:43:59 PM
did you mention in another thread that since your first might-not-be-able-to-go post you have good news about coming?
Yea, found out that the dates do not conflict with the graduation./ If Fanime had been held on the same dates as last year, it would have. But sense it's actaully a week later, all is good there. However it's still up in the air or not before of our fourth friend who might still be going to Japan. But either way, it's looking better, and my chances are becomes greater to come to Fanime'10 woot.

michiko nakano