Bleach Gathering 2011 (You're Invited to Aizen's Birthday Bonanza!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 17, 2009, 03:01:46 PM

How did you like the 2010 gathering?

awesome! 8D
20 (42.6%)
it was alright /=
5 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (2.1%)
didn't go
21 (44.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

iKuraudo

I am possibly going to have a character change,
Right now I am working mega hard on my Ulquiorra and Shinji Hirako (Vizard) Cosplays.
So can you guys put me as a maybe and when I can finish these, I'll make a full decision and update once more. (:

Thanks. ^O^

Neo-Zaku

I may be able to attend as Ichigo's Inner Hollow. It depends on if this gathering conflicts with other plans. Will know for certain once we get closer.
There is an art to flying or rather a knack. The knack is to be able to throw yourself at the ground...

...and miss!

Proud Member of TGC!

Yuu

You gahs..seriouslah ...ep 252...you gahs...greatest episode evar, seiouslah. XD

I thought I had actually died and gone to heaven when I heard Preachigo ( See what i did thar?)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

billgoku

I know I'm going as Ichigo, but I feel so loved after the post above me...lol
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

iKuraudo

Rakzu

I'll definitely be coming as Bankai Ichigo and I have a friend coming as Ichigo's inner hollow/Shirosaki/inverse Ichigo/whatever you want to call him.

Also, once the Chess gets going, I'd reeeeaally like a spot.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Rakzu on January 10, 2010, 11:22:20 AM
I'll definitely be coming as Bankai Ichigo and I have a friend coming as Ichigo's inner hollow/Shirosaki/inverse Ichigo/whatever you want to call him.

Also, once the Chess gets going, I'd reeeeaally like a spot.

I'll add you and your friend to the list ^^.
But just to let you know, I don't run/organize the chess game. Doragon and Kuroneko do, as they are the ones who provide the board. The chess game thread is usually set up on Cosplay.com in the Fanime thread, so I would check there often to see when the thread goes up.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

doragon

I could set up a bleach chess thread here too if it would be easier, or something.  Now with ALA over and Fanime prep going on, I was going to get working on all that planning but wanted to see how the gathering was going to go before I did anything.  If the gathering is early, I'm wondering what time to have the game since the last time it was super early, not a lot of people showed and I don't want to have it cut into too many things [ie, gatherings and masquerade stuffs].
... So, I guess this is me opening discussion about bleach chess stuffs xD;
Stuff!

Rakzu

Quote from: doragon on January 12, 2010, 12:15:29 AM
I could set up a bleach chess thread here too if it would be easier, or something.  Now with ALA over and Fanime prep going on, I was going to get working on all that planning but wanted to see how the gathering was going to go before I did anything.  If the gathering is early, I'm wondering what time to have the game since the last time it was super early, not a lot of people showed and I don't want to have it cut into too many things [ie, gatherings and masquerade stuffs].
... So, I guess this is me opening discussion about bleach chess stuffs xD;

Let me know if you'd like any help planning/setting up/organizing on the day of. I'd be glad to help however I can.

Eliteslayer

So, I'm thinking I'll be Hueco Mundo Aizen this time around; haven't been that version of Aizen at Fanime yet. With any luck, we'll see his Hollow mask before then, so I can be Hollow Aizen. Since Tousen has one, it's only logical to assume Gin and Aizen have one too.

Now then, on to the next chapter.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Yukari Kaiba

this week's chapter screamed subtext to me  ::) (but that was just my interpretation lol)

also, if no one else is going to offer opinions on the time for the gathering, tomorrow I'm going to let Saphire know we're meeting at 11. Anymore input on it would be greatly appreciated before I message her.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Mi Feng

Happy Birthday Rukia! <333

(also my half birthday) >.<

kimu

11 sounds like a good time to me!
IF the Bleach chess happens again before hand, it's late enough in the morning to accommodate that.
Then we'd have time for some photo shoot fun at the park, early enough in day for that....and still should be able to make it to other gatherings and events.
:)

doragon

So, would we want to try and make the game at like 10-ish? Or even try for 9:30 to get an hour and a half or just try for an hour game?  I'm good with an 11am gathering, especially with how busy Saturdays can get and such ~  and I want to actually do stuff at this gathering xD  I think I've missed the last two or so because of other things and masq stuffs.
Stuff!

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: doragon on January 15, 2010, 09:55:39 AM
So, would we want to try and make the game at like 10-ish? Or even try for 9:30 to get an hour and a half or just try for an hour game?  I'm good with an 11am gathering, especially with how busy Saturdays can get and such ~  and I want to actually do stuff at this gathering xD  I think I've missed the last two or so because of other things and masq stuffs.

yeah I'm trying to get the gathering in before noon cause I'm doing masq stuff with a group this year and wanted to aim to have everything finish up by 1 at the latest.
I'd be fine with the chess game at 9:30, I get up early in the morning anyways to do cosplay prep XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 15, 2010, 11:46:24 AM

yeah I'm trying to get the gathering in before noon cause I'm doing masq stuff with a group this year and wanted to aim to have everything finish up by 1 at the latest.
I'd be fine with the chess game at 9:30, I get up early in the morning anyways to do cosplay prep XD

Some people best not be late this time. *glare glare*

ToshiX

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on January 15, 2010, 09:58:41 PM

hmmm...that coming from the drunk...lulz
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on January 15, 2010, 09:58:41 PM

hey I had to finish handsewing bias tape DX
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

iKuraudo

Yukari, can you change me from Undecided to Ishida Uryuu?
I'm doing Real world Ishida. >w<