Bleach Gathering 2011 (You're Invited to Aizen's Birthday Bonanza!)

Started by Yukari Kaiba, June 17, 2009, 03:01:46 PM

How did you like the 2010 gathering?

awesome! 8D
20 (42.6%)
it was alright /=
5 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (2.1%)
didn't go
21 (44.7%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Shinigami_Lover

DicePandaCosplay  || Running Man Panel '17, '19

Plots '20
??

Photo Shoots
Naruto('15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)
OnePiece('14,'15,'16,'17,'18,'19,'20)

Yukari Kaiba

FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

D001

Quote from: Shinigami_Lover on July 30, 2010, 11:31:16 PM
I love Gin more now! That is all I have to say!

*beams* <3

I don't know why all of you wouldn't love me...I'm loveable and cute and happy and I always greet everyone with a smile. <3
D

Next Costumes: Goujun (Saiyuki), Sanzo (Saiyuki), King of Tai (Twelve Kingdoms), Mihai (DOGS), Sailor Pluto (Sailor Moon)?, Rapunzel (Tangled)?

fanime_lo-ve

(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

fanime_lo-ve

{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

raenef

Heyo everyone!

As usual I'm doing Tesla....oh so original I know *smirks*

If I can find the fabric though I'm doing dominatrix Tesla at least~
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

ToshiX

"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

amaya_JDB

Does anyone know if there are some restrictions to Soi Fon's shikai? When it comes to the weapons policy I mean based upon '10s weapons policy
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: amaya_JDB on August 16, 2010, 10:13:10 PM
Does anyone know if there are some restrictions to Soi Fon's shikai? When it comes to the weapons policy I mean based upon '10s weapons policy

well depending on how big/tall you're going to make it, there is a height limit so if anything you wouldn't be able to bring it inside the convention center.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

amaya_JDB

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on August 17, 2010, 12:18:29 AM

well depending on how big/tall you're going to make it, there is a height limit so if anything you wouldn't be able to bring it inside the convention center.

Well, it's just the shikai it's gonna be around hand size, and it's gonna be made of Fibrerglass Reinforced Plastic
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

ToshiX

Quote from: amaya_JDB on August 17, 2010, 07:58:33 PM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on August 17, 2010, 12:18:29 AM

Well, it's just the shikai it's gonna be around hand size, and it's gonna be made of Fibrerglass Reinforced Plastic

You should be fine then, I think Yukari misinterpreted that you meant the Ban Kai instead =P
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Dragon Ninja

New episodes of Bleach are returning to Adult Swim this Saturday at 1 AM. Also happening on Saturday, I'm going to an Anime convention and some friends are coming with me.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

elaborateflaws

I've wanted to do a cosplay of Ichigo's new form (in the most recent manga), maybe I'll do it. Depends on if the other cosplay gatherings I'll be going to aren't at the same time.

Dragon Ninja

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

fanime_lo-ve

{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Poof-Aro

Uh....... I don't know if I'll be returning as Yoruichi next year... But that's who I'll be if I do a Bleach cosplay. ^^
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
Vaporeon
The Black and Silver Steampunk

My Cosplay Page

JewishCosplayer

Going as Karin Kurosaki  :)
Can't wait to see everyone there!

Eliteslayer

As much as I'm tired of filler episodes, I have to ask, is anyone thinking of cosplaying from episode 287, the Arabian Nights based dream episode? The outfits in that ep were actually pretty cool in a crack what-if kind of way. Too bad we don't get to see the entire Gotei 13 designed that way, just a few characters, so I won't be able to do that version's Aizen.

That being said, I'm going to try to cosplay as (spoiler alert!) the second-to-last of Aizen's new forms, but I don't know if I can get it done on time. If not, I'll probably just be regular Captain Aizen.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Neliel

if i can pull it off and dont suddenly change my mind i might be doing ch. 420 ichigo :D
Fanime 2010 here i come! xD
cosplay list:
Neliel 35%
sasuke female anbu 95%
ciel pink ballgown 100%
NOCTIS BABY 0%

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Eliteslayer on September 22, 2010, 01:14:00 PM
As much as I'm tired of filler episodes, I have to ask, is anyone thinking of cosplaying from episode 287, the Arabian Nights based dream episode? The outfits in that ep were actually pretty cool in a crack what-if kind of way. Too bad we don't get to see the entire Gotei 13 designed that way, just a few characters, so I won't be able to do that version's Aizen.

That being said, I'm going to try to cosplay as (spoiler alert!) the second-to-last of Aizen's new forms, but I don't know if I can get it done on time. If not, I'll probably just be regular Captain Aizen.

I'd love to do Arabian Nights!Byakuya eventually but I probably won't be doing it next year as I have a lot on my plate already XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)