2011 Looking for Cosplayers? Who's Going? & Who As? Thread

Started by BSaphire, August 02, 2010, 08:23:00 AM

mukieemelano

Meow <3

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: mukieemelano on March 29, 2011, 08:32:29 PM
going as zakuro from Otome Youkai Zakuro :))))
makes me so happy

Mai gawd.
I just started watching the anime, & I like it so far.
Zakuro's so cute.
I hope to see you there~ ^^

Tiana

MyMidnightAffair

vizualkai

going out on a limb here and asking: is anyone interested in doing cosplays from the Disney movie Hercules? specifically muses? my friend and I are going as a couple muses and it would be cool to have a group going

Zully

Going as:

Akane - Ranma 1/2
Fon Master Ion - Tales of the Abyss.

Anyone know if there's going to be a Tales Of group this year?

Eliteslayer

Quote from: Zully on April 04, 2011, 10:26:45 AM
Going as:

Akane - Ranma 1/2
Fon Master Ion - Tales of the Abyss.

Anyone know if there's going to be a Tales Of group this year?

Although it depends on when my panel gets scheduled, there's a chance I'll be Ryoga for a bit. I'm hoping to be able to cosplay him at least for the Abridged Series panel I'm running, since I abridge Ranma 1/2.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Zully

Awesome! My friend is going as girl-type Ranma. Maybe we'll run into each other! We'll be in the artist alley most of the time, but we're definitely going to try to make our rounds as well.

auroramarija

Anyone going as Hope, Vanille, or Snow from FFXIII on Saturday?..
My sister and I have private photoshoots scheduled and are attempting to get everyone from the game. We have really amazing and talented cosplayers for all the other characters, but still have not been able to find a good Hope, Vanille, or Snow. :(

And on either Fri or Sun, is anyone going as anybody from Assassins Creed Brotherhood?  We have a shoot for that too(day still open to change) and need more characters from the game.
Fanime 2011 cosplays: Jihl Nabaat (FFXIII); Thief (Assassins Creed Brotherhood)

mintpanda

COSPLAYERS NEEDED!!
This is NOT one of those stupid spam messages. This is a REAL event and I'm a REAL person!

I am organizing a charity dinner for the Japan tsunami relief, Zen Cafe. It's based off of the anime Ouran cafe!
The event is organized by the Japanese Culture Club (i'm the president!), at Silver Creek Highschool (still in San Jose!) and will be held on Friday April 22nd.
As part of our entertainment we have a fashion show featuring street wear and cosplay, but we need more cosplay costumes and models.

This is the third cafe we have hosted, and they have been very successful as we have raised over $600 in profits and over 150 guests. 2011's Zen Cafe is hoped to raise much more to aid the tsunami victims in japan; all profits will be donated to Red Cross.
So if you're interested PLEASE contact me and i'd be glad to answer any questions or concerns.
[email protected]

Cybermisadventures

Okay so a really really long time ago at last year's Fanime, I took a pic of this Greed Cosplayer here. I had better ones on my phone, but I lost that phone. ;_; I have a new phone now and all, but if you know who you are or if someone knows this guy who cosplayed as him, that would be cool. XD I hope I am posting the topic in the right place, I mean, it is cosplay related...?

EarlGreyXX.deviantart.com
CyberMisadventures.deviantart.com
TheOtherWorldsComics.deviantart.com

Angelx624

My cosplay list is in my sig~ ;3 I'm also going as Race Queen Miku for Day 0 and the Vocaloid gathering on Friday~ :D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

TwistedFayt

I'm going as Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler and on Saturday and Sunday I'm possibly going as Ritsuka from Loveless and/or Misaki from Junjou Romantica. :3
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
The Bride class - Fire Emblem Awakening
Morgan - Fire Emblem Awakening
A full fursuit of my fursona Fayt
A full fursuit of my other character Shyla

G43stryker

Hey there everyone, this year my friend and I are showing up as Coop and Jamie from Megas XLR we were looking for other people who might want to cosplay characters from the show as well. Kiva, Goat, S-force members... or even more Jamies and Coops! Anyway, looking forward to seeing you all out there!

CobaltTempest

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on March 17, 2011, 09:49:33 AM
Anyone planning to cosplay from Infinite Stratos? If there's a group going or enough people going, I might break out Ichika a convention early
I apologize for quoting something from last month.

As someone who wants to cosplay as someone from Infinite Stratos as well, I was thinking about organizing a gathering for that series if I see enough people willing to do so. I was deciding between Ichika or Charles
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
myself, but after seeing that someone else is going to cosplay as Ichika, I'm leaning more towards Charles now. However, if there's not enough people willing to cosplay as a character from Infinite Stratos, I might do Archer from Fate/Stay Night instead.

IS Cosplay gathering link: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,15936.0.html

EDIT (11:55 AM PST): Added link to IS gathering thread.
Facebook | World Cosplay

Kujo Jotaro - "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure"
Kiryūin Satsuki - "Kill La Kill"
Champion Cynthia - Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

maitosis

Let's see, I've decided to bring more cosplays with me this year. Here we go:

Maria Ushiromiya - Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Maria - Arakawa Under the Bridge
Franziska Von Karma - Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright (maybe)
Zatsune Miku - Vocaloid
May - Pokemon (maybe)

TuddtFudders

I will be Wario on Friday, A super secret TTGL suprise for saturday, and Billy mays on sunday

Cybermisadventures

Quote from: TuddtFudders on April 21, 2011, 06:08:28 PM
I will be Wario on Friday, A super secret TTGL suprise for saturday, and Billy mays on sunday
Billy Mays is gonna be so epic lol.
EarlGreyXX.deviantart.com
CyberMisadventures.deviantart.com
TheOtherWorldsComics.deviantart.com

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: TuddtFudders on April 21, 2011, 06:08:28 PM

AWW YEAH.

jackiemarie90

I have a bioshock cosplay in mind and was wondering if there was a gathering that this would fit in?
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.